4.1

4.1
Job Satisfaction
4.2
4.2
Brand Manager for Carpet Clean Doctor? Claim your listing.

Alicia Crotty
Alicia Crotty

Carpet Clean Doctor transformed my dingy, stained carpets into pristine floors that look brand new! Their service exceeded my expectations in every way. From the initial inquiry to the final result, their professionalism and attention to detail were evident. The technicians arrived on time, equipped with advanced tools and eco-friendly solutions. They tackled even the toughest stains with ease, leaving my carpets fresh and smelling fantastic. What's more, their pricing was fair and transparent, without any hidden fees. I'm beyond impressed with Carpet Clean Doctor and will definitely be using their services again in the future!
Amy S.
Amy S.South East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Scam- uses multiple company names

If there was a zero star I would give it, I actually called carpet clean Doctor and booked this clean, Top Solutions called me from the property requesting payment before the cleaned, I would not normally do this due to all the scammers but Carpet Clean Doctor had good reviews, He didn't clean the carpets at all, I went to the house an hour after him and they were bone dry and still the same way they were before, I have emailed, txt and phoned with no reply.
Invoice Number : 140839
Melissa C.
Melissa C.

Jake Shaw
Jake Shaw4 posts

They seamlessly restored my damaged carpet, and it looks as good as new!

I can't thank Carpet Clean Doctor enough for their outstanding carpet repair service. They seamlessly restored my damaged carpet, and it looks as good as new! Their team was professional, punctual, and very knowledgeable about the best repair techniques. I'm incredibly impressed with their attention to detail and commitment to quality. If you need your carpets repaired, don't hesitate to call Carpet Clean Doctor. They truly work miracles!
Matilda Dolling
Matilda Dolling

Kudos to Carpet Clean Doctor for their exceptional work!

Carpet Clean Doctor's mattress cleaning service was an absolute revelation! Their meticulous attention to detail and cutting-edge equipment made my mattress look and feel like it just came out of the showroom. Stubborn stains and odors were completely eradicated, leaving behind a fresh, revitalized mattress that I can't stop raving about. Their professional and courteous team exceeded my expectations, and I'm now enjoying the best sleep I've had in years. Kudos to Carpet Clean Doctor for their exceptional work!
Eliza Goode
Eliza Goode

My carpets were clean and fresh smelling after they finished

Carpet Clean Doctor has been a lifesaver for me. I have had my carpets cleaned twice with them and each time they did an amazing job. They were professional, courteous, and most importantly the carpets looked brand new after their services. I would highly recommend Carpet Clean Doctor to anyone who needs their carpets cleaned.
finn gresswell
finn gresswell

I used Carpet Clean Doctor for the cleaning of my carpets and I was incredibly impressed with their work. The staff were friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. They alleviated any worries I had about how they would clean my carpets as they went above and beyond in taking care of them. My carpets look brand new now thanks to the services provided by Carpet Clean Doctor!
Tom Walter
Tom Walter

I am so pleased with the service I received from Carpet Clean Doctor

I recently used Carpet Clean Doctor to clean the carpets in my home and I'm so impressed with the results. The staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and their work was outstanding. They were able to get rid of all the stains and odors quickly and efficiently. I'm completely satisfied with the results of their service.
Jim Stone
Jim Stone

Carpet Clean Doctor did an amazing job on our carpets

I recently had my carpets cleaned by Carpet Clean Doctor, and I am extremely satisfied with the results. A technician arrived promptly and did an amazing job. He worked quickly and efficiently while ensuring that all of our rooms were properly taken care of. The end result was a beautiful clean carpet that looks almost like new!
Laura Lawlor
Laura Lawlor

The carpets looked brand new after they finished the job

I recently had my carpets cleaned by Carpet Clean Doctor and was amazed at the results! My carpets were looking dull, but after their deep-cleaning process they looked brand new again. I was also impressed with their customer service - they answered all of my questions promptly and professionally.
Lahni S.
Lahni S.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst couch cleaners!!

Very quick to clean, very poor job done as well also charged more than quoted over the phone. Definitely do not recommend unless you like wasting your time and money.
V. Milout
V. Milout

Excellent service, Highly recommended!

I recently had my carpets cleaned by the Carpet Clean Doctor and I was so impressed with their customer service and professionalism. They took the time to answer all of my questions and did an amazing job on our carpets. The results were outstanding and I would highly recommend them!
Warren Jersey
Warren Jersey2 posts

Carpet Clean Doctor did a great job!

We used Carpet Clean Doctor for the first time and we were really impressed. They did a great job and it was very affordable. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.
Karina Shirley
Karina Shirley2 posts

I am so grateful that I found Carpet Clean Doctor!

I never have to worry about my carpet anymore after I use the carpet cleaning services of Carpet Clean Doctor. With my first cleaning, I got a rather large stain out of one of my carpets and not only did they get it out, but the carpet has been looking much better since then. They are very professional and know what they are doing.
Anitl
Anitl

Our carpets look so much better now! - Kind, courteous, and very professional

"I just want to say thank you for taking the time to read my review. I am a very satisfied customer and I would highly recommend the carpet cleaning services offered at this location. They are professional, trustworthy, reliable, and provide top quality services."