Carts Removals Insurance

Carts Removals Insurance

See the Best Home and Contents Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Carts Removals Insurance? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.8
  • Claim Resolution Time
    • 1-2 months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (1) · No (0)

NEVER USE THEM

Heads up to all removalist companies do not recommend Carts Insurance to your clients. We havs recommended them only to customers for 30 years. Only to ve served with legal papers.

Ang
AngSydney, NSW

Highly recommended!

I've had to put in claims for damage to my furniture before with an insurer who no longer does removal insurance, and sure I had to submit more information to Carts this time for our claim - but honestly Carts service was way beyond anything I've ever experienced before! Jade was super friendly, helpful and supportive, and really lovely to deal with while our well-known removalists tried to force us to accept a dodgy offer... Then a few weeks ago we got a lovely surprise - Carts reached out to let us know they'd been able to get the full amount back from our removal company, and gave us back our excess as well! Definitely worth it and I highly recommend them.

Coverage TypeContents Only
Starbuck
StarbuckPerth, WA

Arduous process but great result

Jcmc8
Jcmc8Perth, WA

Rip up your money up instead - it’s quicker and less painless.

Home and Contents Insurance

Find out how Carts Removals Insurance compares to other Home and Contents Insurance