Winston

WinstonSydney, NSW

Customer service is superb.

Nothing is perfect in this world. I ran into a claim issue with Cashrewards, but upon speaking with one of the close reps TA that is actively linked to OzBargain. Issue was resolved in a matter of minutes. I am super happy with the outcome and I will not hesitate to recommend Cashrewards all the time to my family and friends.

Hayley

HayleyPerth, WA

Excellent Customer Service

I was having an issue with my account linking my two factor authentification. David was very helpful and very prompt with his replies and helped me fix the problem very easily.

langtree

langtreeQueensland

Customer Service review and feedback.

Melbgal

MelbgalMelbourne

Great concept, great customer service

Love this site, always good to get some cashback when you’re having to shop anyway. The app makes it very convenient too.
Customer service has been really good, always helpful. Highly recommend!

ayumi

ayumiSydney, NSW

Free money in your pockets

I’ve been with Cashrewards since 2014, and have saved over $1k in rebates. It’s free money in your pockets for online shop you would make anyways! Their service have always been fantastic, with cashback guarantee for a piece of mind. It’s been even better since having TA as a rep, as he can resolve any issues simply and quickly.

mark61

mark61Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Recommend CashRewards - works well, excellent customer service!

I can certainly recommend Cashrewards, always received the claimed discounts listed on their website ...also when I had a question I got accurate, friendly and prompt customer service (handled by Annie).

Rowdy

RowdySydney, NSW

Thank you.

Been using Cashrewards for years with no issues. Had a problem with with a retailer not recognising my cashback. Sent a message along with my invoice number and details. Was all sorted in 2 days and paid into my Cashrewards account already. Definitely recommend. Thank you.

Lynchie

Lynchie

Not bad at all

Been playing with the app on my iPhone for the last few days and must say I’m impressed. Got over $3 from Shaver Shop with very little effort. Thank you.

Samantha S.

Samantha S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rip off

Yvonne

YvonneSydney, NSW

Great referral

My friend sent me a referral link to cash back. Honestly. I’d never heard of it before and if I had I would have been using it long ago. David who assisted me as I had some technical trouble initially was great, very helpful and quick to respond.

Shane SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t waste your time with Cashrewards

Well what a waste of my time and effort. After so many different transactions being declined for many fine print terms and conditions.. Don’t even waste your time with them.. shocking customer service all around

Shane S

Actually I have tried to sort this out with your customer care team.. email after email and still no help. It wasn’t Amazon actually it was Nike.. which I’ve been told that the order number doesn’t exist. Cashrewards suck ass

Cass

CassGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Got problem with 3 agoda pending transactions but with the help of Davids. Matters resolved with very happy resolution.
Normally i have very minimal number of issues with cashrewards. I think it’s brilliant.

Eileen Y.

Eileen Y.

Excellent customer service!

Had some complicated issues with the accounts setting, and I wasn't expecting it could be resolved easily based on my past experience with other online customer services. I was super surprised when David from Cashrewards understood exactly what was the problem and resolved it immediately.

Wan

WanSydney, NSW

5 star customer service from David at CR

David from CR customer service was prompt and helpful in his response, the store did not held up their cashback return promise but CR was kind enough to provide the cashback from their own pocket.

At least CR held up their end, David was quick to provide this assistance. Great company

Ning

NingGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding customer service

I recently bought a 3-year plan with NordVPN via Cashrewards for 90% cashback. Made buying it completely worth it! However, when it came time to claim my cashback, there were some issues with the purchase tracking on the store's end. Cashrewards went out of their way to amend this and were extremely efficient and friendly throughout the process. Have never been able to fault their commitment to customer service.

Peter K

Peter KMelbourne

Misleading waste of time

Bought my first $300 item on ebay was supposed to get $16 cash back. I paid full price for the item in the listing yet the reward got knocked back after waiting like 2 months. I tried to contact support and it won't let me unless I provide an invoice for the item. Not all sellers provide a tax invoice.

Closed my account not wasting my time with this crap. Terrible intrusive app constantly popping up on sites, Terrible customer service! I do literally hundreds of online transactions a year so your loss not mine.

Drew M

Drew MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Definitely recommended to go through cashrewards where possible

Been using Cashrewards for several years and have always found it useful in getting the best deals possible. If there are any problems the team are there to help you out quickly. Would highly recommend to anyone purchasing anything to check with cashrewards first!

Paul

Paul

Money for nothing (well, just a click on a toolbar)

CR went out of their way to provide a sizable cashback even when the store refused to respond... Annie (from CR) was understanding, polite and helpful in the resolution. I can't fault the conduct of CR & I have received hundreds of dollars for effectively clicking a toolbar when I shop.

Jess

JessSydney, NSW

Officer kind and efficient to help

My experience of enquiring and being offered customer service was very friendly and efficient. The officer resolved the problem that I had within 2 working days. A highly appreciated experience.

Family

FamilyGippsland, VIC

AMAZING

What an amazing provision. Extra cash for my purchases. Whenever I have made an inquiry, staff are always helpful and friendly. Always welcome further questions. Never a bother. Highly recommend.

kaz

kazasked

on submitting visa details the data intake icon just keeps going, "Processing". Let it go for half hour, nothing. any ideas ?

OFFICIAL ..CASHREWARDS

Hi kaz, and thank you for the question. Can you please try one of two things. Log out of Cashrewards on your browser, then log back in and try again. Hopefully this ‘cache flush’ fixes the issue. If not, please use the Cashrewards mobile app to enter the Visa details. Do let us know how you got along. Please enjoy your day, and stay safe.

Anime F.asked

I ordered and paid for surfshark vpn online via the app. I placed the coupon code but i have not link my card before i did the purchase. Will i still get a cashreward?

OFFICIAL ..CASHREWARDS

Hi Anime F, and thanks for the question. Linking a card is only required prior to making any participating in-store purchases. All online purchases (such as SurfShark) definitely don't require linking a card to your Cashrewards account. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Stay safe :)

Anime F.

Thank you for your fast answer. One more thing, we placed a different email during the purchase. But we placed the order using my app. Will that still work?

OFFICIAL ..CASHREWARDS

Provided you followed the cashback guidelines, that should be fine. If you did, the transaction will appear in your Cashrewards account as pending within 24 hours. Let us know how you go. All the best.

Jared

Jaredasked

Why Does Amino Z orders never track through cash rewards?

OFFICIAL ..CASHREWARDS

Hi Jared, and thanks for the question. Can you please advise if you're applying coupon codes to any of your purchases. Do you have tracking issues with any other stores? Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and CASHREWARDS representatives