2Cashrewards

91% · 1,657140 · 8%

1,829 reviews
Nita
Nita

Cashrewards is a great site to reduce purchase cost

Great opportunity to get cash back for purchases. Works really well but only if you read and stick to terms of each offer. Customer service team is responsive for missing cash back.
Tiffany Y.
Tiffany Y.

Amazing customer service

Cashrewards didn't register some of my recent purchases but Kaye was really helpful and made the process a breeze. Thanks Kaye!
wei
weiMelbourne

Untrustworthy, many cashbacks declined

I am a loyal user of Cashrewards. The website had been great previously. However, since the beginning of this year, most of my cashbacks were unfairly declined without any good reason. When I submitted a claim providing purchase evidence, they just change the status of the cashback in questino from "declined" to "pending". Then it becomes "pending" FOREVER. I have been using Cashrewards the same way I have used it previously so I am confident that I have done all the right things. It has become unreliable and untrustworthy, cheating customers. My advice is to stay away from Cashrewards and change to other cashback providers.
Ann V.
Ann V.Mid North Coast, NSW

Good, fast, efficient, friendly

Missing Cash back have been found and credited to my account
Sandra L.
Sandra L.

Customer service by Kaye, superb!

Kaye made my experience great. Cashrewards didn't register some of my recent purchases but Kaye made the process a breeze. Thanks Kaye!
Evie
EvieSouth East Queensland, QLD27 posts
Sarah V.
Sarah V.

Happy customer

Always fabulous customer service. Love the app. Use it for all my online purchases
Steven
StevenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very helpful team!

Very helpful and friendly, solved unclaimed bonus cashback with boost.
Robert
Robert

Don't waste your time

Advertise Cashbacks and discounts only to decline and refuse to pay when purchases are not automatically tracked despite the fact you/ they can see the purchase has been made within minutes of visiting the site via history. This has happened about four times, and every time they find some excuse.
Kerry
KerrySydney, NSW2 posts

Great customer service! Thanks Win!

We had booked a hotel room through the Agoda.com website thinking we had already signed into Cashrewards before making booking. We noticed in the weeks after our trip that our transaction had not been included in Cashrewards. We made contact and provided the necessary transaction details and Win - Customer Service took care of the rest. Great service.
UnhappyCustomer
UnhappyCustomerSydney, NSW12 posts

Bonnie
Bonnie2 posts

Fantastic customer service

excellent customer service when I was trying to retrospectively claim a cashback
Ada L.
Ada L.

Good customer service

Kaye was helpful and assisted with my missing cashback. Great customer service.
Kartik B.
Kartik B.

Awesome

Customer service were on point, easy to deal with. Processed my cash back instantly.
CY Y.
CY Y.

Friendly and efficient

The customer service teams are very friendly and efficient while helping tracking missing cashback.

Nomadicman
Nomadicman

I submitted a review..outside rewards program..and tried to enhance my profile... But you do not have an option for NRA or nomad etc

San
San

Hi I am a member since 2016. Today when I open the website it came up with a message saying the owner set an 'Access denied'. When I have just use booked for my holiday and was waiting for my rewards fund to became valid???

Cashrewards   DM

Hi San, and thank you for the message. Can you please send an email to support@cashrewards.com with attention to David and referencing this comment. We'd like to see what could be preventing you from withdrawing. Thanks in advance.

cbourl
cbourl

Why aren't they tracking properly? No ad blockers, and cookies enabled. Contact Help who approve Cashback, then they deny it when time for payment Sucking us in no?