Cashrewards
See the Best Rewards & Loyalty Programs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cashrewards

astariam
astariam

Really love using cashrewards

Have found them lovely to deal with. Sometimes a cash back is missed but most of the time it is honoured in a prompt manner. Thanks to all the lovely customer service officers- Jawrdan, Marjorie, Gerald, Merlyn and more who have helped me over the years and over a hundred transactions (:

Arvind
ArvindSydney, NSW

Efficient Customer Service

Very satisfied with the timely response from Jamielyn Alma from Customer Support to my query regarding an issue relating to processing of amount due to me as an available reward.

alleycat78
alleycat78Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Love Cashrewards

Getting cash rewards for spending at shops i would normally buy from is a bonus. I recently had an issue with a missing reward which was resolved in a quick positive polite manner. super happy so far

The customer support team is very helpful.

Sometimes my purchases via Cashreward site aren’t tracked. Whenever I send a cashback claim mail to them, however, they soon respond back. Although they haven’t got any reply from the shop I used, Jawrdan, a support staff member, kindly arranged to add my order to the cashback list.

Anil
AnilSydney, NSW

Great Service

Excellent service received from David, Member Support Specialist. He dealt with my inquiry in a very prompt, professional manner and provided helpful advice.

Thank you David, your assistance is greatly appreciated.

OFFICIAL ..Cashrewards

Hi Anil, So nice to receive your 5 star review about the help from David. I will pass on your message to him. Have a great week! All the best, James.

Customer Service -- Reward Query

Lee provided excellent level of service. Very quickly resolved the subject matter. I always received the highest level of service from Feraida and other staff members. I was very pleased.

OFFICIAL ..Cashrewards

Hi Malik, Thanks so much for telling us about your experience and the help you received from Lee and Feraida. Keep on Cashrewarding and start every shop from Cashrewards : ) Stay Safe, James.

Customer Service Team are Very, Very Good

Can only reiterate previous reviews that acknowledge the customer service team. They are prompt, courteous, explain fully and do their very best to assist. Big shout out to David, from Customer Service, who helped me as recently as today. I agree it can be frustrating when you appear to have done everything right and a discount is declined. This is definitely an area where the Cash Rewards webpage could be improved by telling the customer what unmet criteria has caused the discount to has been declined.

OFFICIAL ..Cashrewards

Hi Raz, Thanks so much for taking the time to provide your feedback. Cashrewards does everything we can to help our members earn free cash and I am very happy that David was able to resolve any concerns you have. Have a great day! James.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Bosco Menezes
Bosco Menezes

Purchase Claim

I noticed a couple of my previous purchases did not show up in history due to browser plug-ins installed. I made a claim and sent the Invoices to Cashrewards and the issue was sorted in less than a day.

I have been using Cashrewards for many years and their offerings and service has been great,

OFFICIAL ..Cashrewards

Hi Bosco, I appreciate your comments and hope you continue to enjoy using Cashrewards for many years to come! All the best, James.

Victor
VictorSydney

Very suportive staff

Had an extremely good experience with cashrewards. Some of my rewards were missed out, however, they rectified the issue quickly and allow me to claim all the missing rewards immediately. Great experience.

OFFICIAL ..Cashrewards

Hi Victor, Great to hear about the experience you had. We are always happy to help our members get free cash! Have a great day! James.

Jessta
JesstaPerth, WA

Brilliant Customer Service

Had previously put a negative review on here due to a bad experience and was contacted by TA at Cash Rewards by private message within minutes wanting to solve the issue I had. Not only did he thoroughly explain what had happened but also reinstated my account and the $20 bonus. Even did so by actually calling me rather than continuous message. very impressed and so as stated have changed my review accordingly. Thanks TA, awesome customer service.

Great website - Great support from the customer service

I have been using Cashrewards for about 4 years now. I have had nothing but good outcomes from this website. Even during an instance where a cashback was not awarded (and should of been), the customer service team were prompt and supportive to assist me and rectified the mistake.

Jane
JaneVictoria

Great Customer Service

Quick response and excellent customer service. Upon contacting Cash Rewards to query about a missed transaction, they replied within the day to ask a little more details. And then in less than a few hours, they offered immediate solution. Very minimal 'back and forth' emails.

OFFICIAL ..Cashrewards

Hi Jane, Thanks so much for your 5 star review! We appreciate the feedback and it's always great to hear that our team was quick to assist and help. I hope you continue to enjoy the Cashrewards community. Stay Safe! James.

Find out how Cashrewards compares to other Rewards & Loyalty Programs

Always prompt friendly service and straightforward

Have used Cashrewards (app) for a while, love the concept, terms are plain and simple. On the odd occasion I have had missing cashback, it has been sorted promptly-this time by Jawrdan. Customer service has always been prompt, friendly and issues resolved. Highly recommend!

OFFICIAL ..Cashrewards

Hi Daniella, Thanks for your 5 stars about the Cashrewards App. I am pleased to hear about the help received from Jawrdan and how friendly and prompt he was. Have a great day! James.

Friendly and prompt customer service

I had not received my cashback and I submitted an enquiry. Win was able to assist with my request effectively and efficiently and was very friendly throughout it all. Thank you for your help!

OFFICIAL ..Cashrewards

Hi Lee, Thanks for telling me about the help received from Win. I will be sure to pass on your comments about a job well done! Enjoy your afternoon. Stay Safe, James.

Natalie P.
Natalie P.South East Queensland, QLD

Love it! Service is great, Save $$

I always search cashrewards before making an online purchase to see if I can save extra money. The service is excellent also, when some transactions were missed, my account was credited without issue. Highly recommend.

OFFICIAL ..Cashrewards

Hi Natalie, Start every shop with Cashrewards and you will save money plus earn some amazing cashback through the offers we have. So glad you are enjoying Cashrewards. Have a great week! James.

. May
. Mayasked

Cant obtain a card mine stolen
I need a copy sent to my Gmail

OFFICIAL ..Cashrewards

Hi May, Thanks for your enquiry. You can join Cashrewards without linking a credit card. If you wish to link a credit card to your Cashrewards account at a later time you can earn cashback on in-Store purchases. If you need any further help or have further questions feel free to email our Member Services team at support@Cashrewards.com Have a great evening! James.

THE GAMING W.
THE GAMING W.asked

Is it reliable like is it ok for me to put my card info on it

OFFICIAL ..Cashrewards

Hi and thanks for the question.

Please note that card details only need to be entered if you wish to use our services at participating in-store merchants, as opposed to online. If you do decide to opt in, providing your credit card number is fine. We do not request expiry date, name, and/or CRN - only the 16 digit card number - which is not stored by Cashrewards. The details are encrypted and stored by the relevant credit card providers.

Hope this helps.
Thanks.

Aal
Aal

Yes ive had no issues with regards to using card details. As stated above I've registered card details at time of making transaction only.

Ro P.
Ro P.asked

How do I get targeted email discounts? There have been a alot now that that say ' Sorry, you're not eligible for this offer. How do I get eligible?

Helena
Helena

Sorry but my emails from Cashrewards are just about shopping offers.
I did however in the past use what I thought was an associated company called RewardsCentral (I am sure that they were linked) and I regularly receive invitations to do surveys from them and I have given up as I am never who they are looking for and as such not worth my time to even open the email.

OFFICIAL ..Cashrewards

Hi Ro P, and thanks for the question. If you're not eligible for an offer then you would not have received an email from Cashrewards. Further, different promotions are targeted at different members. Please ensure you are subscribed to newsletters in your Settings to have the best chance of qualifying for one in future.

-James.

Get an answer from our members and Cashrewards representatives

Other Rewards & Loyalty Programs