Catch Fitness

Verifiedcatch-fitness.com
4.1

493 reviews · Statistics

78% · 387101 · 20%
Return Claim MadeYes (17) · No (292)
Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (304)
See the Best Fitness Equipment Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jarrad P.
Jarrad P.NSWSydney, NSW

Sounds awesome!

All is the best experience. Feeling satisfied and fulfilled with the whole of my purchase.
CON
CON

A good supportive team

I am happy with the Catch Fitness team.
They are supportive. I am happy with all of my orders' quality and value.
Mel
Mel2 posts

happy impression!

I am happy with the Barbell I bought from Catch Fitness!
AndyHa.
AndyHa.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very solid - Very sturdy

The quality is very good. The Rack was very cheap compared to its quality.
JPHIl
JPHIlNSWSydney, NSW

The quality is great!

I am a loyal Catch Fitness customer! I am getting back to them and order again!
Rod P.
Rod P.NSWSydney, NSW

Reliable and punctual!

happy customer.
It was very beneficial to pick up the items from the Taren Point warehouse! No shipping cost anymore!
quick and easy!
Blit.
Blit.NSWSydney, NSW

Great service!

Great service and great quality.
I am happy with the amount of money I spent to get the high quality Kettle Bells.
Clay
Clay

prompt service!

Catch Fitness is all about prompt service and very good quality equipment!

pretty happy with the customer service!

DAN
DAN

Great customer service!

Catch Fitness has one of the best customer services!
Trustworthy people gave me great quality gym items!
an0n
an0nAU10 posts

Matt the manager is great and looks after you!

Thanks Matt! The manager at catch is great.. approachable .. thorough.. caring.. understanding .. goes the extra distance to ensure things run smoothly and is made right! Wish I could say the same about some of those other companies out there :(
Marcus R.
Marcus R.

High quality- Great deal!

The quality is good. I am happy with the deal I had in 2023 with Catch Fitness!
Gregm.
Gregm.

Generally satisfied!

I am generally satisfied! but honestly, my last order quality was not as good as I expected!
I had different orders in 2023 from Catch Fitness. My previous items were extremely perfect in both price and quality!
NICK
NICK

A quite happy customer

I feel good about choosing catch fitness because it was short and simple to place my order to pick it up from the warehouse!
The quality is fairly good to me!
Justin L.
Justin L.NSWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Affordable and perfect quality!

I found it all super easy to order from the website to pick it up from the Taren point warehouse!
Supportive customer service!
Alis
AlisNSWNorth Western Region, NSW

I highly recommend Catch Fitness!

I highly recommend it. The power rack was awesome! Great dimensions and great weight!