Catch Fitness

Catch Fitness

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (75)

This company sells products that are not in stock. Please do not buy until they have confirmed stock.

I purchased a Cable Machine over $2k worth and the ordering system took my money and it said that it was in stock late April. Being the 4th May I thought that was okay but I thought I would check via email. They replied indicating that the stock is not in and not even in Australia but they took my money which I believe is highly illegal.

Angelina M.

Angelina M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service!

I highly recommend Catch fitness, the staff are really helpful. Top of the range quality fitness equipment. Will be purchasing again!

The best of the best !

The management and staff are highly knowledgeable, committed and helpful and are always willing to assist with any enquiries that I have. Could not recommend this company enough !

Amazing service.

I loved the range of equipment they had on offer. The quality of equipment was also top knotch. Would reccomend

Jake

JakeSydney, NSW

Very nice people, easy going and willing to help me with every question I had. 10/10 customer service experience, I recommend :)

Brett I

Brett IIllawarra, NSW

The equipment is good, but I had missing components and it was not rectified

Tje equipment is solid and delivery was fast. However my order was missing all the weight plates and I have not been able to get a response or get it rectified. Can't recommend them for this reason.

Quality products and customer service

Very satisfied with the range and excellent customer service at catch fitness. They have great quality equipment for a good valued price. Highly Recommend to anyone that needs help in finding the right fitness equipment!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Frank

FrankSydney, NSW

Very Good Service

People on the phone were very helpful and kind with helping me pick the right equipment for my home gym.

Q U A L I T Y

- Top quality equipment with a vast range of products.
- The employee I spoke with over the phone, Jake, was extremely pleasant and helpful- directing me to equipment that suited my situation and goals.
- Would recommend to anyone wanting to up their fitness game.

Mimi H

Mimi HSydney, NSW

QUALITY

Impressed by the team and products that were put together for me. Highly recommended. Very happy and will be back.

Amazing customer service & product

I cannot thank the team at Catch enough ! Amazing team to deal with, amazing communication & customer service. Not to mention an amazing product. Will be Referring Catch to all my friends

Perfect equipment, love the different weight options

Was very easy to navigate and foun what I needed.
Very satisfied with the range of equipment.
Very satisfied with the quality of the equipment

Steph celik

Steph celik Sydney, NSW

Amazing service by Jake

Amazing service from Jake!

He was very helpful.

Thank you so much for your assistance on the products I was looking for!

The customer representative was very nice and helpful and he answered all my questions. Thankyou

I was very satisfied with the customer service I received. Was very clear and helpful and answered all my i questions.

Andrija

AndrijaSydney, NSW

Next level! Service, equipment and price!!

Purchased a few items from Catch and couldn’t be happier with the whole process! The quality of the equipment is also very good!

Amazing!

Couldn’t be happier with my purchase. Everything is amazing and couldn’t recommend more to anyone else looking for similar products.

Quality Equipment

Ordered a bunch of equipment from these guys a couple of weeks ago and they arrived yesterday. Extremely happy with my purchase and the quality of the equipment is second to none. Highly recommend these guys for your fitness equipment needs!

Jordan F.

Jordan F.Sydney, NSW

Quality service and products

When you have the opportunity to deal with a good customer service team, it makes your online experience so much more pleasurable. The team is equipped with knowledge, and showed an amazing understanding on how to meet my needs with good quality products. Definitely recommend

Fantastic product and service

Transaction was made both quick and easy by the good service of its employees. The commercial rack arrived quick and has since worked perfectly with no signs of damage

Gergis

GergisSydney, NSW

Very happy with the equipment. High quality at a reasonable price with no hassles.

Very satisfied with range of the products that were available. Quality was also great and easy to use with no hassles.