Catch Fitness

Catch Fitness

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (53)

8/10 for product 10/10 for price

Had my rack and lat pulley arrive today. Took about 90 minutes to set up. The rack, for $699, is a lot better than expected. Easy to set up. Pulleys on lat pulley are very smooth, and feels sturdy. I’d give the rack a solid 8/10

Shauni

ShauniSydney, NSW

Good Products

Fantastic company; very transparent when the peak times during COVID and shipping delays.
Products are of high quality. Started buying equipment in April when they first opened, and still buying quality gym equipment.

Leo

LeoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely horrible. Worst customer service.

Matt R.

Matt R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beware of delivery

I ordered a barbell and plates and was charged $66 for delivery. In this day and age that is primo delivery price. The bar was delivered late and without the plates. No explanation, no communication as to where the rest of my order was. I had to chase up the plates and they finally arrived but only after much stuffing about.

Archie

ArchieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible service, been 4 months and items have not been delivered

DO NOT buy your gear from Catch Fitness. I ordered a power rack in mid September last year and my order is yet to be delivered. Really hard to through to them by phone and there is no call back service. Few times I managed to get through, they said items were in their warehouse and will be shipped next week. They've been saying that since December. Every-time I check the estimates on their website, fulfilment is getting pushed down the track. Luckily I paid with PayPal so I logged a claim. I should've gone elsewhere.

Red barbell, love it!

I am so happy with my red barbell and my experience!

I was burned by another company. I wasted months chasing my order and have been so reluctant to purchase fitness equipment again.

The catch team were excellent! My bar arrived two days after I bought. The sleeves have a nice spin, and the knurling is perfect for me.

There was some oil on the bar when it arrives, but I called the guys up and Julia explained that the oil is there to prevent rust in transit (damp conditions in shipping containers). Quick google search and the story checks out.

Anyhoo, I’m a happy customer!!

Laura

LauraQueensland

Useless, deceptive and incompetent

Leg curl extension

Happy with leg curl / extension. A bit tricky to put together. Definitely don’t need 100kg weight stack, but I will get there!

Full set of kettlebells

Full set of comp kettlebells. Bought Thursday. Arrived Friday. Just awesome. Thanks for your help guys. Would definitely recommend to all

Rajan S.

Rajan S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They have no respect to the customer

I placed my order at the end of JULY which was meant to arrive mid September. MOST of it arrived in Early November. And I am still waiting for parts of my order to arrive. From last week they don't answer phone calls and they they don't respond to theirs emails. Definitely 5 star for quality of commercial grade power rack, bumper plate, 6 BEARING OLYMPIC Barbell, BENCH which is quite reasonable for the the price you pay. Please don't buy interstate.

Amit

Amit

Orders are not fulfilled

Still waiting on my order to arrive. False promises and dates is all the company keeps offering. Even in stock orders are not fulfilled order #11351 and #14972

Thomas B.

Thomas B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unable to contact, no delivery for most products

Sonny n

Sonny nGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worse service ever

Goods were purchase back in Oct which was advertised to be available for shipping in November. Keep getting excuses on delays and still have not seen my product that I have purchased

Early pick up

Called up before I made an order because I was worried about a couple of these reviews. These guys were excellent. Julie on the phone mentioned they had a couple challenges with shipping last year but the worst is over.

I start work early, so the team agreed to open up early for a pick up for me. I grabbed a 15kg Oly bar and a full set of competition plates. Haven’t looked at my bar yet, but the one in the showroom looked great, and my plates are exceptional. I’m surprised at how good they are for the price. Thanks team

All in one trainer

Bought the all in one trainer when it was in stock. Took about ten days to arrive. Got home one day to a crate the size of a Ute tray in my drive way. Took a couple hours to assemble, but end product is great. Wish they had more attachments, but pretty good for $3K.

Shipping was expensive but I contacted the guys and they helped out

Set for new year!

Thanks for my kettlebells and pump set guys. All set for the new year! Great to see you taking covid safety properly too

Mel C.

Mel C.Sydney, NSW

Donuts

Went to the warehouse today with my kids. The team were really friendly. There was a long queue but the owner was handing out protein donuts. Kids were happY and my kettlebell is great !

Phil

PhilIllawarra, NSW

Don't believe all the negative reviews!

I placed my order online on 30 Dec and immediately regretted it after I looked at the reviews posted on this forum. I got in contact with them via their direct messenger and by 10am on New Years eve I was in their warehouse in Milperra filling my van with my new gym equipment.
They are a reputable company, they have just struggled with their shipping due to COVID.

Their warehouse was stocked full!

teller0903

teller0903Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Misleading advertising

Alex

Alex

Terrible company run by an absolute chancer

• +2