Catwalk Hair Extensions Questions & Answers

Online store, Physical store

11 questions from our users

Rebecca B.asked

Catwalk Hair Extensions

Absolutely annoyed purchased $507 worth of hair on the 18th July and have still not received it, tracking number dosent work. I will be taking this further to fair trading and the ombudsman if this is not rectified and a full refund given with 48hrs.

Helena M.
Helena M.

Hi Rebecca, my name is Helena and I thought I’d touch base as I too ordered from this company a couple of months ago and received the worst service anyone could imagine. I waited nearly 5 weeks before receiving my order and that was after countless emails as there is no phone number to contact them direct.
As I had paid with zip, I put in a dispute with them asking that I wanted a refund .. within a few days I had received my order but had no communication with catwalk extensions..
In future, I will ensure I read the reviews .. they don’t have a great reputation. Buyers beware.

I do suggest you continue to send them emails consistently.. sorry to hear your having problems too ..:(

Rebecca B.

I have sent multiple emails, changed days at work to get my hair done, and nothing still they said first lot went missing no tracking works. U will never go trough them again. I will be taking it further. They are ripping people off and lying about what they are selling i will be contacting fair trading, and the ombudsman. And if by chance I do receive it and it is not the quality I ordered well i will take it further again. I have never had so much drama ordering hair. I was using zala, but there quality is crap now

KIMMY
KIMMY

I think they dont keep their products in stock, I have a feeling that they either get the wholesaler to drop send or they order as customers order so thats what causes these delays. I only waited a week and a half. I emailed them after a few days and was nice - they lied and said my order had been shipped. Next email I straight up threatened them and then my order was actually sent the following day and I received it the next day. If you paid through bank card I think the bank can reverse it, paypal is also very good at refunding customers with their buyer protection. Dont know about afterpay - Ive heard they are pretty good but its all a lengthy process to get your money back. Quality of the hair was good though.

kitzasked

Catwalk Hair Extensions

Where is my order? Ive waited so long and want a refund!!!!!

Claire
Claire

Have you heard anything back? I ordered two sets of tapes last night before my wedding and a little concerned I won't receive them. Any updates ?

kitz

You wont recieve them im so sorry. Try zala. Managed to get a refund this morning after 4 weeks

Ian Downs
Ian Downs

Hi kitz. Did you get a refund through the company or dispute it with the banl? My daughter having same issue this week. Any advice would be good thanks.

ssaunder15asked

Catwalk Hair Extensions

I have accidentally placed an order through these guys, I had everything in my cart and wanted to check reviews before I hit ok, I was relieved that I didnt order through them after reading reviews, only to realise i had ordered accidentally. I am trying to email them and zippay to cancel my order before it is "sent" or processed but I have a feeling I wont hear back from anyone. Any advice on how to get out of this?

Liz S
Liz S

Unfortunately they don’t cancel orders and are really unhelpful. I ordered tape extensions and the hair is fake and labelled poorly. I’m trying to get a return for a refund but they never reply. I’ve lodged a report through Afterpay and the ACCC.
Good luck but they’re so terrible to deal with.

Megan O.
Megan O.

I have their phone and address and ABN and the owners name

ssaunder15

That would be super helpful... I have received my order but havent opened and want to return. I still havent had a response but Zippay are helping me and trying to get into contact with them.

saramerc

saramercasked

Online store

A dedicated and hardworking team to have their name put up on the fair trading complaints register is about it.
I have not received a tracking number after 7 unforgivable days and of course no item, no reply which for them means no keeping my money .
Will be seeking an immediate refund followed by a formal written complaint with a link to the copious amounts of other complaints about this online website.
There is also no account page on their site so you can check the status. Not even a log in button.
If there is a representative reading at present then My advice would be to act quickly.

Amy.D

Amy.Dasked

Catwalk Hair Extensions

I’ve been waiting over a month for my delivery, I’m not angry I would just like to know when they will be delivered?

Did it ever arrive??

Chloe s

Chloe sasked

Catwalk Hair Extensions

Does anyone find it odd they don’t provide a address on the package? It’s blank no return address available?

Brianna
Brianna

Hahah oh yes I do I find it very very strange and scannable

Maddy

Maddyasked

Catwalk Hair Extensions

Does anyone know how to call catwalk extensions ? I’m so angry would not recommend to anyone !

Ash
Ash

They don’t have a number only email which they never reply to.
If you paid through Afterpay or Paypal contact them directly they get onto it fast. Afterpay was onto them until they refunded me as they made up so many excuses.

Alexandra
Alexandra

I've been doing a little internet searching of the ABN and found a number and address to this "company". The "head office" address is a unit at [Address Removed] and the number attached is [Number Removed]. Hope this helps.
I had a terrible experience with Catwalk Hair and want the place shut down. No communication, no professionalism, no tracking number, and no extensions ever sent to me. I was lucky enough to receive a refund though after threatening to take the issue higher. Good luck

Madds

Maddsasked

Catwalk Hair Extensions

Can you prove your hair is indeed Russian? Seems to be way to cheap...
“Businesses are not allowed to make statements that are incorrect or likely to create a false impression. If a statement or other representation creates a misleading impression in your mind—such as to the price, value or the quality of any goods and services—then the behaviour is likely to breach the law.”

Leanne King

They can’t prove anything, take your money, don’t send product, don’t sent email responses. Scammers Buyer beware

Shelly
Shelly

Stay away from these shonky people. They send crap hair in the wrong colour. They lied to Dept of Fair Trading & Afterpay. I am now lodging a complaint in Civil Court.

jazmynsvana
jazmynsvana

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! On their website it promises 6 day delivery. I’ve been waiting for my order for 10 days. I received no shipping information so emailed them enquiring. They never emailed back. I have emailed another 4 times, still no reply. I ended up messaging their Facebook page, they promised my order had been shipped but when I asked for a tracking number they said they would give it to me later. I’ve messaged another 3 times and still have no reply. The photos they use on social media and their website are stolen photos and they false advertise which is why I have reported them to accc. I paid via afterpay for my order and have contacted afterpay about getting a refund. Its my number priority to have this company shut down.

Ebony F

Ebony Fasked

Catwalk Hair Extensions

I order my hair extensions on the 23rd of December 2017 and i havent got an email back saying when they are coming i want to wear them for an up coming event, any help?

Shiv
Shiv

Don't hold your breath, I had the same problem.

Leanne King

I am still waiting after 10 business days. The absolute worst customer service. They lied about products being sent. I am going to consumer affairs. They have my money I have nothing. They promised me they would send a tracking number but never did. Buyer BEWARE!

Shakayla
Shakayla

I paid through Afterpay and luckily I did because I don’t think I would’ve ever got my hair extensions if I didn’t contact them. Catwalk is very dodgy and so are all of the posivive reviews, most created on the same day as the written review! For more into read my review!

Dakotaasked

Catwalk Hair Extensions

How long does shipping take? And did your receive tracking number straight away? I'm just a little worried. I placed an order yesterday they messaged me a confirmation email, I have messaged them numerous amount of time but haven't heard anything. Please help.

Suzan
Suzan

I wld never go with them again DIGUSTING who I was dealing with she was very rude my extension took for ever to come !!!! They took money straight away but u won't get it till around 10 days very disappointed in my extensions when they arrived they were just in a cheap package with no name !!! Go with Zala hair extensions there is quality beautiful packaging best extensions around good luck

Dakota

I had zala ones but sold them :( I used to buy cat walk from a wholesale shop in adelaide and they were so good. But maybe buying offline wasn't the best option

Jacinta N
Jacinta N

I'm having the same problem and really starting to stress out I ordered them last Friday and only got a confirmation email, I've emailed them multiple times to find out when they will be shipped and they don't answer. Is this a legitimate company? Do we have grounds to go to consumer affairs? I think it's so disgusting we pay around $200 for a product and get no response

Fiona M

Fiona Masked

Catwalk Hair Extensions

Does anyone have their phone nu mber?

Katya
Katya

No phone number and the service is slack

Get an answer from our members and Catwalk Hair Extensions representatives