Catwalk Hair Extensions

Catwalk Hair Extensions Questions & Answers

Online store and Physical store

9 questions from our users

I have accidentally placed an order through these guys, I had everything in my cart and wanted to check reviews before I hit ok, I was relieved that I didnt order through them after reading reviews, only to realise i had ordered accidentally. I am trying to email them and zippay to cancel my order before it is "sent" or processed but I have a feeling I wont hear back from anyone. Any advice on how to get out of this?
Unfortunately they don’t cancel orders and are really unhelpful. I ordered tape extensions and the hair is fake and labelled poorly. I’m trying to get a return for a refund but they never reply. I’ve lodged a report through Afterpay and the ACCC. Good luck but they’re so terrible to deal with.I have their phone and address and ABN and the owners nameThat would be super helpful... I have received my order but havent opened and want to return. I still havent had a response but Zippay are helping me and trying to get into contact with them.

A dedicated and hardworking team to have their name put up on the fair trading complaints register is about it. I have not received a tracking number after 7 unforgivable days and of course no item, no reply which for them means no keeping my money . Will be seeking an immediate refund followed by a formal written complaint with a link to the copious amounts of other complaints about this online website. There is also no account page on their site so you can check the status. Not even a log in button. If there is a representative reading at present then My advice would be to act quickly.

I’ve been waiting over a month for my delivery, I’m not angry I would just like to know when they will be delivered?

Does anyone find it odd they don’t provide a address on the package? It’s blank no return address available?
Hahah oh yes I do I find it very very strange and scannable

Does anyone know how to call catwalk extensions ? I’m so angry would not recommend to anyone !
They don’t have a number only email which they never reply to. If you paid through Afterpay or Paypal contact them directly they get onto it fast. Afterpay was onto them until they refunded me as they made up so many excuses.I've been doing a little internet searching of the ABN and found a number and address to this "company". The "head office" address is a unit at [Address Removed] and the number attached is [Number Removed]. Hope this helps. I had a terrible experience with Catwalk Hair and want the place shut down. No communication, no professionalism, no tracking number, and no extensions ever sent to me. I was lucky enough to receive a refund though after threatening to take the issue higher. Good luck

Can you prove your hair is indeed Russian? Seems to be way to cheap... “Businesses are not allowed to make statements that are incorrect or likely to create a false impression. If a statement or other representation creates a misleading impression in your mind—such as to the price, value or the quality of any goods and services—then the behaviour is likely to breach the law.”
They can’t prove anything, take your money, don’t send product, don’t sent email responses. Scammers Buyer bewareStay away from these shonky people. They send crap hair in the wrong colour. They lied to Dept of Fair Trading & Afterpay. I am now lodging a complaint in Civil Court.DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! On their website it promises 6 day delivery. I’ve been waiting for my order for 10 days. I received no shipping information so emailed them enquiring. They never emailed back. I have emailed another 4 times, still no reply. I ended up messaging their Facebook page, they promised my order had been shipped but when I asked for a tracking number they said they would give it to me later. I’ve messaged another 3 times and still have no reply. The photos they use on social media and their website are stolen photos and they false advertise which is why I have reported them to accc. I paid via afterpay for my order and have contacted afterpay about getting a refund. Its my number priority to have this company shut down.

I order my hair extensions on the 23rd of December 2017 and i havent got an email back saying when they are coming i want to wear them for an up coming event, any help?
Don't hold your breath, I had the same problem.I am still waiting after 10 business days. The absolute worst customer service. They lied about products being sent. I am going to consumer affairs. They have my money I have nothing. They promised me they would send a tracking number but never did. Buyer BEWARE!I paid through Afterpay and luckily I did because I don’t think I would’ve ever got my hair extensions if I didn’t contact them. Catwalk is very dodgy and so are all of the posivive reviews, most created on the same day as the written review! For more into read my review!

How long does shipping take? And did your receive tracking number straight away? I'm just a little worried. I placed an order yesterday they messaged me a confirmation email, I have messaged them numerous amount of time but haven't heard anything. Please help.
I wld never go with them again DIGUSTING who I was dealing with she was very rude my extension took for ever to come !!!! They took money straight away but u won't get it till around 10 days very disappointed in my extensions when they arrived they were just in a cheap package with no name !!! Go with Zala hair extensions there is quality beautiful packaging best extensions around good luck I had zala ones but sold them :( I used to buy cat walk from a wholesale shop in adelaide and they were so good. But maybe buying offline wasn't the best optionI'm having the same problem and really starting to stress out I ordered them last Friday and only got a confirmation email, I've emailed them multiple times to find out when they will be shipped and they don't answer. Is this a legitimate company? Do we have grounds to go to consumer affairs? I think it's so disgusting we pay around $200 for a product and get no response

Does anyone have their phone nu mber?
No phone number and the service is slack

Get an answer from our members and Catwalk Hair Extensions representatives