100% · 30%

Side Effects None
User IntentWeight Maintenance
Taste
Brand Manager for Cellucor C4 Extreme? Claim your listing.

Enzo Williams
Enzo Williams2 posts

Very Quick and Good Results

I took C4 its really great stuff. I stopped lifting after 2016 to focus on coaching. Then in 2020 i started lifting again.
Im getting closer to my lifting bests again with C4. For example with Hang Cleans my PB is 80kg 1 rep max from 2016 or before.

The best i had done the whole year was 70kg x 2. Today I went out and did 65kg x 4 x 5 and then upped the weight to 70kg and did 70kgx4. C4 really is good I have tried no explode before. But this is just as good if not better and easier to digest. Show details

Taste
Jake
JakeQueensland, 40063 posts

Great Solid Pre-Workout! My go-to Pre-Workout that has not let me down

I have used a number of pre workouts over the years (Craze, Frenzy, 1MR, SuperPump, Black Powder, Jack3d etc) and while I find Craze and Frenzy the best I have ever had, this is now my preferred choice. Craze and Frenzy were quite full on and are now banned in many places such as Australia (and came with side effects) hence I have moved to C4 as my choice of pre-workout. C4 provides a good pump, tastes great (Preference is Blue Raspberry!) and minimal if any crash. Not the cheapest but I find it reasonably priced. My positive experience with this product comes from responsible use (e.g. cycling on and off pre-workouts, not overdosing etc.)

Dave H1
Dave H1Sydney72 posts

Sensational Product

C4 Extreme is one of those supplements that everyone should include in their supplementation program. The energy, pumps and mental focus that C4 provides will take your workouts to new levels. It comes in a variety of flavours; my personal favourite is Icy Blue Raspberry.