Cenovis Iron Plus

Cenovis Iron Plus

See the Best Pregnancy Supplements in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Choco34

Choco34

Great! When my gp told me I needed more iron, I went straight for these.

These are perfect for my needs, and my levels have finally gone up. Very happy about that. I would recommend Cenovis Iron Plus to anyone that is required to take it.

Lorraine

LorraineNSW

Decent iron supplement.

My doctor recommended I take an iron supplement after my blood test results showed low iron levels, while still being within normal range. These pills are affordable & easy to take. I haven't had any problems with constipation which can occur when taking iron supplements. I have felt much better after taking these supplements, I recommend them to anyone who isn't getting enough iron in their diet.

lizziebabe

lizziebabe

When I was pregnant I needed to take an iron supplement (was taking a ultivitamin but still needed more). These were inexpensive, easy to take - 1 a day, and I didn't suffer any side effects that sometimes happen with a iron supplement.
Inexpensive, readily available at supermarket

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OK

This is a very low priced iron supplement which is great for anyone wanting to add iron into their intake. It is readily found in the supermarkets and in most chemists, so you should be able to find it on sale. Overall, this is an useful product which I have been taking and havent had any side effects.
I started taking these because I wanted to have a bit more iron in my body and this supplement was easy to take and very inexpensive.
I always hear that iron supplements can make you constipated, so I don't take them on a daily basis.