Central West Auto Auctions

Central West Auto Auctions

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Central West Auto Auctions? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.4

Have just purchased a hyundai tucson that i was assured had been fully safety checked, on the way ho

Today I purchased a vehicle from western Auto auctions, on the 600km drive home the motor lost power twice and I also noticed a crack in the windscreen, I had been assured this vehicle had been fully mechanically and roadworthy checked, not happy Jan

Jerry M
    Jerry MCentral West, NSW

Ate my $500 deposit after checking the car to be defective

Shaneo
    ShaneoCoffs Harbour

Not as advertised or described

Bought a vehicle from this company, I live out of the area so I took salesman rick’s word that car was in immaculate condition. When car was delivered found about 4 smallish dints on passenger side and a big gouge in the driver door. These had been photoshopped out of advertisement pictures. Also advertised as having towing pack but tongue wasn’t there. Poor after sales service don’t want to help after making sale. Happy with car apart from those cosmetic faults. Guess I was stupid for taking salesman’s word and not visually inspecting vehicle myself!

Matt j
    Matt jTamworth

Selling unroadworthy cars

These guys will rip you off. I have spent 6 thousand dollars on the car since I've bought it and now requires another 4 thousand to get passed again they use bodgy mechanics (jax tyres orange) to pass cars that never go up on hoists half the accessories listed weren't on the car and now I'm stuck with the biggest piece of junk on the road these people should be charged for endangering the lives of people who buy from them and the general public.

Find out how Central West Auto Auctions compares to other Car Dealerships

Dodgy vehicle right down to the duct tape.

WARNING: Do not deal with this company unless you really need to

Would never buy from them again

Well I brought this car from central west autos in orange. They want to move my car from my machine as they think his to dear. They want to send car to there machine that's an hour away to fix. It's been a big fight to get this sorted. Now car is out of Rejo. They won't answer me or machine or fair treading. This is so wrong. So now I'm saving money so I can take them to court. Never buy a car threw them. They say they'll fix but don't.

mike
    mikeWANNIASSA

Wont return deposit

I had planned to travel from the ACT to these people. I paid a deposit to keep a vehicle for me. Shortly after i arranged this i found out i couldnt in fact buy the vehicle. I rang them and they said that was fine and i would get my deposit back. I am still waiting for the deposit to be returned. I have lodged a claim with Fair Trading.

Do not trust these people and dont give them any money

Other Car Dealerships

Faulty car and incorrect info!!!!!

Very happy with my Territory

Purchased a Territory on line as I live in Hobart. Relied on description and info given from my salesman Rick.All good,great communication and very happy with vehicle and delivery arrangements.

Julez
    JulezINVERELL (NSW - 2360)

Rip offs selling dangerously faulty vehicles

Brought a car, within 2 weeks a major fault which caused loss of brakes. The issue would have been an obvious one to the mechanics they employ. Currently going through DFT and ACCC to have the car repaired. Blocked on facebook from messaging or contacting the page. Useless and disgusting company ripping people off tens of thousands of dollars.

Tess L
    Tess LAustralia

High annual rates!

Allan
    AllanSydney, NSW

Looking To Buy A Car? Don't Look Here!