3.7

Comfort
4.3
Handling

DavePerth, WA26 posts

was great until problems started and CFmoto not interested in helping

Was looking for bike to ride while on learners permit ended up finding nothing second hand that could compare for price and features like ABS EFI GPS in screen and it is brand new. No regrets with purchase initially but changed reviews as problems started as per update of review and bike is unreliable.. Show details
Overall
Noise Level
J C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Overall
James G.
James G.Canberra 2600, ACT
  Fair Incentive

Great Learner Bike

I'm really happy with the bike so far. Really good bike for me to learn on, enough power but not so much as to make it difficult. If you're price conscious and want ABS on your bike (look up the statistics, you need it) this is a good choice.

Edit: One year on and I'm loving the bike. It seems to be the perfect size for me. I mostly use it for commuting and never seem to lack power. I'm still learning so maybe one day I'll want something bigger but I haven't outgrown it yet.

Disclaimer: CFMoto offered $25 for fuel for this review. My opinion is objective but I would not have reviewed the bike otherwise. I updated this review as I was contacted and asked for an update however I was not offered any additional reward. Show details

Acceleration / Power
Gear Shifting

crabus
crabus

Hi, can anyone advise what the fuel economy is like? how many l/100km ? Thanks!

Amrit S.
Amrit S.

Hi mate I’m today buy motorcycle cfmoto300vk but I’m start evening but motorcycle not start

Stephen Smith

Hi guys, I have a 300nk cfmoto, finding the throttle snatchy and hard to ride slowly. Anyone else got this problem? Otherwise love the little bike.

Stephen Smith

Thanks JC, wondered if it was a fuel injection trait as I have been used to carb bikes. My NK is only 18 months old with 2100 miles. No local dealers in Norfolk at the moment. I think a ECU flash could do the trick. Love the lil bike apart from that.

Stephen Smith

Do you use E5 or E 10 fuel?