CGU Business Insurance

CGU Business Insurance

Poor customer service

I had a claim with this organisation and in six months I had one return telephone call.. poor service, poor organisation. The feedback and communication along with the ultimate outcome was second rate.

Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateMarch 2019
Claim ApprovedNo
Hi Russ, thanks for the feedback and it is disappointing to hear we have missed the mark with your claim and our service. We would love to chase this up for you - can you please PM us your claim details and contact details to our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/cguinsurance/ and let us know you've come from Product Review so we can escalate this ASAP. ~Natalie

Easy and great service

Good value, best quote so far. Easy to action with the online chat, very happy with the process.
I have sourced several quotes and this was the best quote of all.

Claim MadeNo
Hey Scott. Thanks for your positive review! Glad to hear your found our online chat system easy and our quote was compatible. ~Natalie

Thank you Peter!

I had problem with the online quote with our business type. Peter solved it and gave me a quote in a short time period. The chat service is a great way to contact as I prefer recording all conversations as written documents so that I would not forget and can use them as reference in the future.

Hi Kyoko. Thank you for the kind words and positive feedback. I have passed these on to Peter and his manager. Have a great day. ~ Jono

Very good service and good product

Policy was good value with a very reasonable premium and easy to set up with personal attention and explanation provided.

Thanks for the feedback Rob G! We're happy to hear of your experience! ~ Dylan

Peter, Excellent customer service

Peter is a good professional in customer service. I appreciate his excellent service in addition he gave all information that I needed it.

Insurance claim madeNo
Glad to hear the service was great and Peter did what he could to assist! ~ Nada

Excellent. Helpful. Friendly

Great value. Extra helpful when needed. Easy to apply. We're happy to customise my quote for my business that isn't normally chosen.

Insurance claim madeNo
Great to hear we we're able to meet your business needs! ~ Nada

Very Helpful

MY online agent Dylan was very helpful and effective in giving me what I needed for my business to be covered

Insurance claim madeNo
Thanks for the comments Lozza, good to hear you had a good experience insuring your business. ~ Nada

Great!

Have only just set up my policy but the customer service has been more than great so far! Very helpful staff and quick set up time.

Thanks for the feedback Chris, it was our pleasure! ~Peter

Excellent customer service!

Taking out my Hobby Farm policy was very simple, and it was also easy to make adjustments via online chat.

Insurance claim madeNo
Thanks for the feedback Lilly! Glad to hear we made it an easy process for you :) ~ Nada

Best and Reasonable Price for business Insurance

A special Thanks to Peter, He was very helpful in suggesting the right insurance. Highly recommended service.Good value for money, I have been to some other providers for insurance they are way far from your prices.

Insurance claim madeNo
Great to hear - I will pass this on and make sure Peter is recognised. Thanks for sharing ~Renae

Great Online Chat Service

Thanks to Peter I was able to get my insurance through him, when I was unable to get an online quote.

Fantastic Jason! Happy to hear your experience has been a great one! ~Dylan

Great customer service!

Peter was great at answering all of my insurance questions! A huge help after spending hours online trying to find the answers myself :)

Insurance claim madeNo
Great to hear that Peter's service was 5 stars Polina. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Have a great weekend and good luck with your business! ~ Nada

What percentage of clams do cgu pay out
Hey Rod, CGU pays out 100% of claims that fall under the policy cover of the insured. ~Natalie

Where are the reviews for people who have made claims??? Of course the service is going to be impeccable, helpful etc when selling a policy, but I want to see how this service treat the policy holders who claim?!!
Hi June. No reviews of our claims service have yet been submitted by our customers. If a review on CGU Business Insurance claims is submitted, it will appear on the page right away, as CGU does not control this webpage - It is a public forum to which customers can share their experience as a customer. ~ Dylan