CGU Business Insurance

CGU Business Insurance

See the Best Business Insurance in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by CGU

4.2
  • Claim Resolution Time
    • 3+ months (2)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (0) · No (2)
TrentSouth East Queensland, QLD

Building left damaged and unstable after building was hit by cars for days.

Have called multiple time after a call has crashed though our building leaving a hole and the building unstable and still nothing has been done to fix it! Completely unacceptable! It’s unsafe and they don’t seam to care.

Update: 22/7/22
Still nothing has been done with a massive hole in a wall with a building that’s not able to be rented!and the one report they did is completely wrong! Unless you want a very painful time never insure through CGU and people that have had problems go to AFCA!

Care TeamCGUSend a private message

Hi Trent, the offer to help is till there. Please message our Facebook page at the link above. ~Kaz

Trent

I’ve made a formal complaint 3 months ago and nothing has happened so!

Belmont boy
Belmont boy

Renewal price has gone up over 100%

Had a business policy with cgu but now on the renewal they have more than doubled my premium! Never made a claim... obvious at this point cgu are only interested in ripping there customers off!

TCC
TCCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor. Do NOT buy.

I took out insurance with this company despite having enormous problems because their online system was not working properly. Having done that, I am now getting constant spam i.e. three emails on three different occasions (9 in total) asking me if I want to buy the insurance that I have already bought. I have now contacted them and the best they will do is 'try' to stop them. Very bad service. Don't waste your time unless you want to waste even more time trying to stop them constantly harassing you.

Care TeamCGUSend a private message

Loved the ability to chat online - very quick service!

We made an error on our policy details and we were able to immediately fix these through chatting with a customer service employee on the online chat. They were speedy and accurate and fixed our errors immediately

Care TeamCGUSend a private message

Thanks for the positive review! Glad to hear our online representatives were able to help you fix the errors on your policy. ~Natalie

Robert
RobertNorth Western Region, NSW

Great

Yes, this is a great way to communicate, I didn't feel pressured, good value and easy to do and Dylan was very helpful. Will use this service again in future.

Care TeamCGUSend a private message

Thank you for the positive feedback Robert, we really appreciate it! And we're glad to hear that our services are being put to good use! ~Anna

Online chat service was outstanding

Chatted to Dylan from CGU online and we was able to help me with an pretty complicated insurance policy for multiple sites very quickly. I was very impressed being able to do this online without having to make a phone call, which is much more convenient for me.

Care TeamCGUSend a private message

Hi Justin, thanks for the positive feedback! Good to hear Dylan was able to help with a complicated policy and you felt at ease doing it online. ~Natalie

Great Service

Had some computer issues with quoting, but their webchat consultants were very helpful. Walked me through the whole process and made it very easy to get started with my policy.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Claim Made No
Care TeamCGUSend a private message

Thanks for the feedback Audrey! Glad to hear our business team were able to help you with your quote & made the process easy for you. Good luck with your business. :) ~Natalie

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

The professionalism and willingness to assist when setting up my new policy was invaluable support.

I had great support in rectifying a mistake i had made during the on line application through a lack on attention to detail on my part. Thank you to the team for
all the help

Care TeamCGUSend a private message

Hi, really glad to hear you are pleased with help provided. ~ Jono

Russ
RussPerth, WA

Poor customer service

I had a claim with this organisation and in six months I had one return telephone call.. poor service, poor organisation. The feedback and communication along with the ultimate outcome was second rate.

Scott Creswick
Scott CreswickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy and great service

Good value, best quote so far. Easy to action with the online chat, very happy with the process.
I have sourced several quotes and this was the best quote of all.

Care TeamCGUSend a private message

Hey Scott. Thanks for your positive review! Glad to hear your found our online chat system easy and our quote was compatible. ~Natalie

Thank you Peter!

I had problem with the online quote with our business type. Peter solved it and gave me a quote in a short time period. The chat service is a great way to contact as I prefer recording all conversations as written documents so that I would not forget and can use them as reference in the future.

• Incentivised Review No
Care TeamCGUSend a private message

Hi Kyoko. Thank you for the kind words and positive feedback. I have passed these on to Peter and his manager. Have a great day. ~ Jono

Very good service and good product

Policy was good value with a very reasonable premium and easy to set up with personal attention and explanation provided.

Thanks for the feedback Rob G! We're happy to hear of your experience! ~ Dylan

Peter, Excellent customer service

Peter is a good professional in customer service. I appreciate his excellent service in addition he gave all information that I needed it.

Care TeamCGUSend a private message

Glad to hear the service was great and Peter did what he could to assist! ~ Nada

Hodgsons snakes
Hodgsons snakesWestern District, VIC

Excellent. Helpful. Friendly

Great value. Extra helpful when needed. Easy to apply. We're happy to customise my quote for my business that isn't normally chosen.

Care TeamCGUSend a private message

Great to hear we we're able to meet your business needs! ~ Nada

Very Helpful

MY online agent Dylan was very helpful and effective in giving me what I needed for my business to be covered

Care TeamCGUSend a private message

Thanks for the comments Lozza, good to hear you had a good experience insuring your business. ~ Nada