5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Food Delivery Diet Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

This protocol has changed my life

Changing Habits have a few protocols and learning forums for changing the way we view eating. I started with eliminating wheat from my diet - from the Whats with Wheat Program, which started to shed a few kilos, I then started the 4 phase fat protocol. The reading material is fantastic, there is so much information to share that gives you real confidence in the program. There is a facebook forum as well that you can join for peer and coach support during the program - which is a very key feature, as the sharing from others and support from the coaches really helps inspire you to keep going. You can lose around 10 kilos in 1 round of the program, assuming you are over weight in the first instance, however the key in this program is trying to understand what foods you body reacts to. I now listen to my body when i bloat and try to understand what i ate that may have caused the reaction. We are all different, and really understanding your gut is something i believe we all need to learn. When our guts are happy we are so much happier.
I can't recommend this program or Changing Habits more highly.