100% · 50%

Timely DeliveryYes · No
Weight Lost
  • Yes, I have reached my goal weight
Brand Manager for Changing Habits? Claim your listing.

JJTaylor
JJTaylorSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

It’s not easy but it works

In 21 days I went from 67kg to 59kg. My regular headaches stopped and I had no feeling of bloating. It’s a really quick way to fit into old clothes in a short amount of time. Show details
Louise R.
Louise R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

skjobson
skjobson

Great product!

I bought 3 packets of dehydrated chicken bone broth. I had been looking for bone broth that had “clean” ingredients and was portable for travel especially for single serves. This product fitted the bill exactly!
It is delicious to drink and I know it is great for gut health.
I also appreciated the quick response and delivery time.
Andrew K.
Andrew K.The Mallee, VIC

Good company

First time user of this website & found it easy to navigate. The layout is good as is checkout. I only bought a pack of cinnamon, it was reasonably priced & delivered in a timely manner. I would recommend this site to all. Show details
Linda