Cherub Baby Colour Change Glass Wide Neck Bottle

Cherub Baby Colour Change Glass Wide Neck Bottle

3.8

• Bottle LeakageYes (28%) · No (72%)
Meryll Stanley

Meryll StanleyCoomalie, NT

Good find

I’m so happy I found these glass baby bottles! The quality is awesome. My baby has dropped them a couple of times but so far they haven’t broken or shattered. The silicone sleeve does a great job of protecting the glass, and it changes colour to signal that the milk is too hot. I can recommend these bottles.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$19.99.

The L.

The L.South East Queensland, QLD

Say no to plastic!

I was so happy to find a glass baby bottle that offers a 1 year drop guarantee, which means the company stands behind its product. Glass baby bottles clean so much easer and you don’t get that lingering sour milk smell that you get with plastic bottles. I know some mums worry about using glass bottles, but I can recommend this Cherub Baby brand. Plastic is so inferior to glass.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$21.99.

Maora

MaoraPyrmont

Love the quality

I don’t think you can buy better for the price/quality of these Cherub Baby glass bottles. The glass is of a laboratory standard and comes with a 12 month warranty, which tells me it’s super strong. I like that you can take it apart and put everything, except the silicone sleeve, in the dishwasher to clean. Love this!

Purchased in July 2020.

Baby Bottles

Find out how Cherub Baby Colour Change Glass Wide Neck Bottle compares to other Baby Bottles

Initially loved these bottles, now extremely disappointed in their quality

Purchased in September 2019 at Cherub Baby.

Alaina

Alaina

Best baby bottle

I was unsure about using glass bottles with my baby at first, so I only bought a single pack of the Cherub Baby glass baby bottles to try. But I couldn’t be happier with my purchase. The glass bottle feels very strong and the silicone sleeve offers extra protection. It also changes colour if the milk inside is too hot for baby, not essential but it is a fun gimmick. I will be buying more of these bottles.

Purchased in April 2020 at eBay.

Ysabella Howard

Ysabella HowardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best value

I love these glass bottles and if you buy the 2 pack it’s really the best value. I’m not sure, but I think that Cherub Baby is one of the only baby brand companies that offer a one year guarantee on their glass baby bottles, which is awesome! This made my purchase a no-brainer for me. I like that the company is standing by its product. I’ve been using the same 2 bottles for about 3 months now with no problems. They’re strong, look good and don’t leak. I can recommend these baby bottles.

Purchased in May 2020.

Kehlani

KehlaniSydney, NSW

Cute colours

Like any new mum I was nervous about using glass with my baby. I did a lot of research online and came across the Cherub Baby brand. While there are a few mixed reviews, the reviews were mostly good so I decided to go ahead and buy the Cherub Baby glass baby bottles. And so far so good. The laboratory grade glass feels strong and the silicone sleeve offers a double protection. Plus the silicone sleeves come in a range of cute colours which makes it difficult to choose. With a baby girl of course I had to choose pink!

Purchased in May 2020.

Lina O.

Lina O.

Good choice

I’ve never regretted buying these glass bottles. They’re very strong and for glass, surprisingly light! The silicone sleeve helps protect the glass, but also helps my baby hold the bottle herself, plus it changes colour if the milk is too hot. This is a bit of a gimmick, but it does work. It’s also dishwasher safe (without the sleeve) which makes it easy to clean and sterlise. These glass bottles are a good choice for any mum

Purchased in May 2020 for A$21.99.

Ysabel B.

Ysabel B.

Practical wide neck baby bottle

I’ve been using these glass bottles for a while now and I think they’re great. Now my little one is getting a bit older, I can still use the bottle for my baby to start using a sippy cup. You can just buy an adapter pack. It’s such a money saver to be able to transform the bottle into a sippy cup. Plus my little one can still use her favourite bottle!

Purchased in March 2020 for A$34.99.

Jennalyn B.

Jennalyn B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommended!

As a more traditional mum, I prefer glass to plastic for my children, but I have been wary about finding drinking bottles and cups that don’t break or chip. The Cherub Baby glass straw cup has proven itself time and time again. Toddlers drop and throw things all the time, and my two little ones are no exception. I’ve lost count about how many times these straw cups have been dropped and they're still in one piece! Plus they have funky colours, so there’s no argument about who gets which one.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$21.99.

James C.

James C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good product good service

I ordered this glass bottle online after reading about the bottle drop guarantee. If a company offers a 12 month warranty on a glass baby bottle they must be pretty confident right? And so far so good. The bottle arrived quickly, and I’m very happy with it. My baby has dropped it and it hasn’t broken. The silicone sleeve is a great colour distraction plus it really protects the glass. Love the colour change feature when the milk is too hot too. I’m loving it so much that I’m going to order the twin pack.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$19.99.

Charlene

CharleneNorth Queensland, QLD

Bottle grows with baby

This glass baby bottle is really great. With all the bad info about plastic out there, it’s reassuring to use good old fashioned glass again, and with the bottle drop guarantee, it shows the company believes in their product. It’s also great that you can start baby off with a classic bottle with a teat, but then you can use the same bottle with an adapter to a straw cup. I hope to be using this bottle with my baby for the next couple of years!

Purchased in March 2020 for A$19.00.

melaniebugshall

melaniebugshallCanberra Central 2601, ACT

New Improved Design

I was a bit hesitant about this product as I had read a couple of negative reviews about it leaking. But I was given a set as a gift so decided to give it a try. I’m guessing that it’s an improved design as I’ve been using it for a couple of months now and no leaks! The silicon sleeve is quite thick and really protects the bottle, plus it changes colour if the milk is too hot which is a really handy tool. The quality is great and it’s a good value option too. I can recommend this bottle.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$21.99.

Elizabeth

ElizabethSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't recommend it highly enough

This is the only glass bottle I have bought that hasn't broken on me!! Absolutely love them!! They are very durable and toddler proof! They are easy to clean and have great colour options.

Purchased in November 2018.

Kristy

KristyPerth, WA

Glass does break when dropped!

Julius D.

Julius D.Central Desert, NT

I will be using this bottle in the years to come, thanks to its durability.

My bub and I are really enjoying this cup. It has proven to be really durable, I’ve lost count how many times it has been dropped. It hasn’t broken even though it’s glass! Cherub Baby do offer a 1 year drop proof guarantee, so to stand by this it must work, and so far it has. The silicone sleeve offers great protection, plus it changes colour to warn you if the liquid inside is too hot for bub. As an added bonus it’s really easy to clean and dishwasher safe. We’ll be using it for a couple of years to come.

Purchased in June 2018 at eBay for A$17.99.

R G.

R G.Hobart, TAS

Leaks constantly

Thought it would be a great replacement for plastic. It leaks constantly. We have made sure all parts are dry so there should be a decent seal but NOPE... Still leaks. The teat hole is also so wide it leaks if ever left on its side.

Purchased in April 2019 at Cherub Baby for A$21.99.

Yogurt

YogurtSydney, NSW

Worst bottle ever

All this bottle does is leak- even when the 'anti colic valve' is facing up. When I shake the bottle when preparing the formula, it leaks EVERYWHERE I literally leave a trail of milk from the kitchen to my bedroom. When I feed her it leaks all over my daughters face and neck. In other words I have to always have wet wipes on hand when using this bottle. Changed to the AVENT glass bottle because I don't know how many litres of milk I'll be wasting when my daughter starts to hold the bottle herself.

Definitely DO NOT recommend this bottle to anyone. Not worth a single cent.

Purchased in December 2018.

Tia W

Tia WMid West, WA

Practical and safe!

A great bottle, love the versatility of option bottle to straw sippy cup. I also love the colour changing sleeve! So handy for those late nights when you don’t no what’s going on!

Purchased in April 2019.

Kaye A

Kaye Asydney, nsw

surprised with the bottle's toughness

Babies + glass = breakages, right? Not so with this glass baby bottle. I must say I have been pleasantly surprised with this bottle’s toughness. My toddler has thrown or dropped it many times and it’s still in great condition. The silicon sleeve is very durable and helps with my son’s grip, plus it changes colour to warn when his tea is too hot! This is a neat reusable product and a great alternative to plastic, which has to be a good thing.