Cherub Baby Colour Change Glass Wide Neck Bottle

Cherub Baby Colour Change Glass Wide Neck Bottle

• Bottle LeakageYes (3) · No (5)
Maora

MaoraPyrmont

Love the quality

I don’t think you can buy better for the price/quality of these Cherub Baby glass bottles. The glass is of a laboratory standard and comes with a 12 month warranty, which tells me it’s super strong. I like that you can take it apart and put everything, except the silicone sleeve, in the dishwasher to clean. Love this!

Purchased in July 2020.

Bottle LeakageNo

Initially loved these bottles, now extremely disappointed in their quality

Purchased in September 2019 at Cherub Baby.

Jennalyn B.

Jennalyn B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommended!

As a more traditional mum, I prefer glass to plastic for my children, but I have been wary about finding drinking bottles and cups that don’t break or chip. The Cherub Baby glass straw cup has proven itself time and time again. Toddlers drop and throw things all the time, and my two little ones are no exception. I’ve lost count about how many times these straw cups have been dropped and they're still in one piece! Plus they have funky colours, so there’s no argument about who gets which one.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$21.99.

Baby Bottles

Find out how Cherub Baby Colour Change Glass Wide Neck Bottle compares to other Baby Bottles

James C.

James C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good product good service

I ordered this glass bottle online after reading about the bottle drop guarantee. If a company offers a 12 month warranty on a glass baby bottle they must be pretty confident right? And so far so good. The bottle arrived quickly, and I’m very happy with it. My baby has dropped it and it hasn’t broken. The silicone sleeve is a great colour distraction plus it really protects the glass. Love the colour change feature when the milk is too hot too. I’m loving it so much that I’m going to order the twin pack.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$19.99.

Elizabeth

ElizabethSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't recommend it highly enough

This is the only glass bottle I have bought that hasn't broken on me!! Absolutely love them!! They are very durable and toddler proof! They are easy to clean and have great colour options.

Purchased in November 2018.

Kristy

KristyPerth, WA

Glass does break when dropped!

R G.

R G.Hobart, TAS

Leaks constantly

Thought it would be a great replacement for plastic. It leaks constantly. We have made sure all parts are dry so there should be a decent seal but NOPE... Still leaks. The teat hole is also so wide it leaks if ever left on its side.

Purchased in April 2019 at Cherub Baby for A$21.99.

Yogurt

YogurtSydney, NSW

Worst bottle ever

All this bottle does is leak- even when the 'anti colic valve' is facing up. When I shake the bottle when preparing the formula, it leaks EVERYWHERE I literally leave a trail of milk from the kitchen to my bedroom. When I feed her it leaks all over my daughters face and neck. In other words I have to always have wet wipes on hand when using this bottle. Changed to the AVENT glass bottle because I don't know how many litres of milk I'll be wasting when my daughter starts to hold the bottle herself.

Definitely DO NOT recommend this bottle to anyone. Not worth a single cent.

Purchased in December 2018.

Tia W

Tia WMid West, WA

Practical and safe!

A great bottle, love the versatility of option bottle to straw sippy cup. I also love the colour changing sleeve! So handy for those late nights when you don’t no what’s going on!

Purchased in April 2019.

Kaye A

Kaye Asydney, nsw

surprised with the bottle's toughness

Babies + glass = breakages, right? Not so with this glass baby bottle. I must say I have been pleasantly surprised with this bottle’s toughness. My toddler has thrown or dropped it many times and it’s still in great condition. The silicon sleeve is very durable and helps with my son’s grip, plus it changes colour to warn when his tea is too hot! This is a neat reusable product and a great alternative to plastic, which has to be a good thing.

katespetruvia

katespetruviaSydney

I love this glass bottle!

I know it’s the ‘old-fashioned’ way, but I was a bit nervous about switching from plastic to glass bottles. I was reassured by Cherub Baby’s Drop Guarantee which gives the glass bottle a one year warranty. So far, so good, I’m loving the bottle and more importantly my baby is too. It comes with a silicon sleeve that protects the glass and also changes colour if the liquid inside is too hot – this has proven to be very useful! All in all it’s a great product and I’m not sorry to have made the switch.

Svgtr

SvgtrPerth, WA

Chemical smell from silicone teats

The glass bottles themselves seem alright but the silicone attachments give off an awful chemical smell. My baby hated it straight away and I could even tell that the smell was being transferred into the milk. Surely this is not food grade silicone, whatever they're using it seems to me like a cheap China sourced product. The smell of the silicone is nauseating. Horrible product for a baby bottle.

Beah

BeahNewcastle

Was surprised that the bottles are really not breaking

I love the bottles because it has been proven to be highly-durable and the sleeves/bumper turns to white when the bottles are too hot for the bub. I say that it’s durable because for me the bottles have been so strong in handling drops. I really can’t remember how many times the bub have dropped them but still it showed zero signs of damage and still works perfectly.

Cherry

CherryBrisbane

bottles are great for wriggly toddler

These bottles have gone through a lot. I can’t remember how many times its been dropped and it is still it its best condition. I’ve read that if it breaks, the company will replace it. So far I’ve been loving it, the color-change feature has saved me heaps of time because the time have for checking when the bottles are ready is what I use in looking after the wriggly bub I have.

Allena

AllenaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Both bottles broken within two months of purchase

I find plastic icky so was very happy to be using these glass bottles for my toddler with the straw adaptor. Unfortunately we found with both bottles that the silicone sleeve doesn't stay firmly in place on the bottom of the bottle and both broke as a result of being unprotected. I reported this to Cherub Baby and they basically told me I was wrong because the sleeves were 'made for that purpose'.

Rainbow

RainbowMelbourne

Excellent product, affordable price

I've tried Avent, Spectra, Pigeon and Medela bottles, but for the same price (bought on sale from Cherub baby), i got these durable, eco friendly and healthy (no bpa or other chemicals leaching int baby's milk) from Cherub baby. my baby prefers the Pigeon teats and the great thing is these are completely compatible with the Cherub baby bottles.I haven't experienced any leakage even with the Pigeon teats on the cherub baby bottles.

Terrible faulty product do not waste your time or money

HergelV

HergelVNewcastle

sturdy enough to handle

I never regretted my decision to buy this product. It is made of highly-durable glass which doesn’t break even if my baby throws it all away from our living room to a far away part of our home. It’s a top-notch sleeve (I really can say that!) contributed to its durability and its color-changing feature is superb, it even tells me when the bottle are too hot to use!

Justine

JustineMurray Region, NSW

dropped a few times but still good as new

It took me a lot of courage to get the glass bottles. However after giving this one a shot, I think we made the right decision. The bottles are made of high quality glass. Back then when my baby was throwing tantrums, I was really scared that the bottles might break but they didn’t, not even after 20+ throws! The colour-changing feature is also awesome, it tells you when the temperature might burn the baby’s mouth.

Liz

Liz

Don't waste your money.

Purchased glass bottles and sippy cup attachment to avoid plastic with my second baby. A complete waste of money. I have been unable to use bottles as the seal is not good enough and they leak on my baby or in my bag if we take them out with us. Also dropped a bottle and the plastic rim around the teet shattered. Very, very unhappy with this purchase.