Cherub Baby Colour Change Glass Wide Neck Bottle

Cherub Baby Colour Change Glass Wide Neck Bottle

See the Best Baby Bottles in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Elizabeth

ElizabethSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't recommend it highly enough

This is the only glass bottle I have bought that hasn't broken on me!! Absolutely love them!! They are very durable and toddler proof! They are easy to clean and have great colour options.

Purchased in November 2018.

Kristy

KristyPerth, WA

Glass does break when dropped!

Julius D.

Julius D.Central Desert, NT

I will be using this bottle in the years to come, thanks to its durability.

My bub and I are really enjoying this cup. It has proven to be really durable, I’ve lost count how many times it has been dropped. It hasn’t broken even though it’s glass! Cherub Baby do offer a 1 year drop proof guarantee, so to stand by this it must work, and so far it has. The silicone sleeve offers great protection, plus it changes colour to warn you if the liquid inside is too hot for bub. As an added bonus it’s really easy to clean and dishwasher safe. We’ll be using it for a couple of years to come.

Purchased in June 2018 at eBay for $17.99.

R G.

R G.Hobart, TAS

Leaks constantly

Thought it would be a great replacement for plastic. It leaks constantly. We have made sure all parts are dry so there should be a decent seal but NOPE... Still leaks. The teat hole is also so wide it leaks if ever left on its side.

Purchased in April 2019 at Cherub Baby for $21.99.

Breastfed Child No
Bottle LeakageYes

Yogurt

YogurtSydney, NSW

Worst bottle ever

All this bottle does is leak- even when the 'anti colic valve' is facing up. When I shake the bottle when preparing the formula, it leaks EVERYWHERE I literally leave a trail of milk from the kitchen to my bedroom. When I feed her it leaks all over my daughters face and neck. In other words I have to always have wet wipes on hand when using this bottle. Changed to the AVENT glass bottle because I don't know how many litres of milk I'll be wasting when my daughter starts to hold the bottle herself.

Definitely DO NOT recommend this bottle to anyone. Not worth a single cent.

Purchased in December 2018.

Breastfed Child No
Bottle LeakageYes

Tia W

Tia WMid West, WA

Practical and safe!

A great bottle, love the versatility of option bottle to straw sippy cup. I also love the colour changing sleeve! So handy for those late nights when you don’t no what’s going on!

Purchased in April 2019.

Kaye A

Kaye Asydney, nsw

surprised with the bottle's toughness

Babies + glass = breakages, right? Not so with this glass baby bottle. I must say I have been pleasantly surprised with this bottle’s toughness. My toddler has thrown or dropped it many times and it’s still in great condition. The silicon sleeve is very durable and helps with my son’s grip, plus it changes colour to warn when his tea is too hot! This is a neat reusable product and a great alternative to plastic, which has to be a good thing.

katespetruvia

katespetruviaSydney

I love this glass bottle!

I know it’s the ‘old-fashioned’ way, but I was a bit nervous about switching from plastic to glass bottles. I was reassured by Cherub Baby’s Drop Guarantee which gives the glass bottle a one year warranty. So far, so good, I’m loving the bottle and more importantly my baby is too. It comes with a silicon sleeve that protects the glass and also changes colour if the liquid inside is too hot – this has proven to be very useful! All in all it’s a great product and I’m not sorry to have made the switch.

Svgtr

SvgtrPerth, WA

Chemical smell from silicone teats

The glass bottles themselves seem alright but the silicone attachments give off an awful chemical smell. My baby hated it straight away and I could even tell that the smell was being transferred into the milk. Surely this is not food grade silicone, whatever they're using it seems to me like a cheap China sourced product. The smell of the silicone is nauseating. Horrible product for a baby bottle.

Beah

BeahNewcastle

Was surprised that the bottles are really not breaking

I love the bottles because it has been proven to be highly-durable and the sleeves/bumper turns to white when the bottles are too hot for the bub. I say that it’s durable because for me the bottles have been so strong in handling drops. I really can’t remember how many times the bub have dropped them but still it showed zero signs of damage and still works perfectly.

Cherry

CherryBrisbane

bottles are great for wriggly toddler

These bottles have gone through a lot. I can’t remember how many times its been dropped and it is still it its best condition. I’ve read that if it breaks, the company will replace it. So far I’ve been loving it, the color-change feature has saved me heaps of time because the time have for checking when the bottles are ready is what I use in looking after the wriggly bub I have.

Allena

AllenaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Both bottles broken within two months of purchase

I find plastic icky so was very happy to be using these glass bottles for my toddler with the straw adaptor. Unfortunately we found with both bottles that the silicone sleeve doesn't stay firmly in place on the bottom of the bottle and both broke as a result of being unprotected. I reported this to Cherub Baby and they basically told me I was wrong because the sleeves were 'made for that purpose'.

Rainbow

RainbowMelbourne

Excellent product, affordable price

I've tried Avent, Spectra, Pigeon and Medela bottles, but for the same price (bought on sale from Cherub baby), i got these durable, eco friendly and healthy (no bpa or other chemicals leaching int baby's milk) from Cherub baby. my baby prefers the Pigeon teats and the great thing is these are completely compatible with the Cherub baby bottles.I haven't experienced any leakage even with the Pigeon teats on the cherub baby bottles.

ShaniaB

ShaniaBsydney

Tough glass bottles

Subject: Tough glass bottles
I saw the drop guarantee offered on these bottles so figured I’d try them out as I really wanted more glassbottles but was worried about breakage after Bub dropped the last ones we got from another brand . I have a wriggly baby who loves tothrow so to my surprise the Cherub bottles have yet to break! The special protective sleeve seems to work really well as the bottles just bounce off our tiled floor. I haven’t had to take them up on their guarantee yet. I’m certainly impressed!

Terrible faulty product do not waste your time or money

HergelV

HergelVNewcastle

sturdy enough to handle

I never regretted my decision to buy this product. It is made of highly-durable glass which doesn’t break even if my baby throws it all away from our living room to a far away part of our home. It’s a top-notch sleeve (I really can say that!) contributed to its durability and its color-changing feature is superb, it even tells me when the bottle are too hot to use!

Justine

JustineMurray Region, NSW

dropped a few times but still good as new

It took me a lot of courage to get the glass bottles. However after giving this one a shot, I think we made the right decision. The bottles are made of high quality glass. Back then when my baby was throwing tantrums, I was really scared that the bottles might break but they didn’t, not even after 20+ throws! The colour-changing feature is also awesome, it tells you when the temperature might burn the baby’s mouth.

Liz

Liz

Don't waste your money.

Purchased glass bottles and sippy cup attachment to avoid plastic with my second baby. A complete waste of money. I have been unable to use bottles as the seal is not good enough and they leak on my baby or in my bag if we take them out with us. Also dropped a bottle and the plastic rim around the teet shattered. Very, very unhappy with this purchase.

roxxane15

roxxane15Gosford

made the best choice of purchasing more than one set

I was skeptical of getting glass bottles because of the possibility of the breaking it. However, I gave this one a try due to its claims of handling drops. Babies normally throw everything they have on their hands and my two-year-old bub is no exception. She just throws these bottles and it is still in its best condition. The bottles also change colors when it’s too hot

Emma

EmmaAlbury

Love the new model bottle, seems to solve the issues others have had

I was hesitant to buy this bottle after reading the reviews of them leaking. However a friend had bought the new model and she showed me that it didn't leak. I'm guessing they must have changed the design. The new model looks different, has a much thicker sleeve which seems to work great to stop it breaking. I've dropped the bottle a few times and its just bounced! The price was amazing, about half the price of other brands with a sleeve. Overall I've had no issues, so would recommend going for the new model.