Cherub Baby Glass Sippy Cups

Cherub Baby Glass Sippy Cups

240ml, 150ml

See the Best Baby Bottles in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

ShaniaB

ShaniaBsydney

Love this sippy cup

My little one is really happy with her sippy cup. It’s easy for her to handle, and when she does drop it, it doesn’t break! I’m really impressed with the durability. Cherub Baby advertises them as drop proof and they certainly are. As a bonus they are super easy to clean. Just take off the silicone sleeve and pop it in the dishwasher. It’s not just my baby whose enjoying this cup, but me too.

Purchased in July 2019 for $21.99.

Breastfed Child Yes
Bottle LeakageYes

VictoriaV

VictoriaVsydney

good for growing babies

Just loving these glass sippy cups! I have two youngsters who can be quite a handful. To help keep them quiet I give them their favourite juice, each in their favourite sippy cup – a different colour for each takes away any need to argue! The sippy cups are proving to be very durable, and more importantly very easy to clean

Emma

EmmaAlbury

proven to be drop-resistant!

As a health conscious and environmentally aware mum, I was so happy to find an alternative to plastic for my son. The company has a lot of environment-friendly products by the way so I'm a fan! The glass sippy cup is easy to clean and very resilient. My son has dropped it so many times and it just doesn’t break! Plus the fact that it doesn’t spill makes everything cleaner and easier.

A.W.Sydney

Nice glass bottle, bad sippy cup and poor customer service

Cherub Baby
Cherub B.Cherub Baby
A.W.

Hi, after contacting Ryan I have since recieved a replacement handle which I am happy about.