Cherub Baby Glass Sippy Cups

Cherub Baby Glass Sippy Cups

150ml, 240ml

4.4

• Bottle LeakageYes (0) · No (2)
Jennalyn B.

Jennalyn B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best sippy cup

Now that my bub can drink by himself we’ve tried several different cups, but this glass sippy cup has proven to be the best. I was a bit hesitant about using glass with a young baby, but I didn’t want to use plastic either. I took the plunge and bought this glass sippy cup because Cherub Baby offer a 1 year guarantee. The silicone sleeve really protects the glass but also provides a very tactile surface for bub to grip. He easily manages the handles too.

Purchased in May 2020.

Breastfed ChildNo
Bottle LeakageNo
James C.

James C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Sippy Cup!

The design is simple and the quality is fantastic. Plus they come in several different colours, so my two little ones don’t have to fight over whose it whose. The handles and silicone sleeve make them easy to handle, plus the sleeve changes colour to white if the liquid inside is too hot. Plus they don’t break, which is another weight off any mum’s mind. These are great sippy cups which I can recommend to others.

Purchased in April 2020.

Breastfed ChildNo
Bottle LeakageNo
VictoriaV

VictoriaVsydney

good for growing babies

Just loving these glass sippy cups! I have two youngsters who can be quite a handful. To help keep them quiet I give them their favourite juice, each in their favourite sippy cup – a different colour for each takes away any need to argue! The sippy cups are proving to be very durable, and more importantly very easy to clean

Baby Bottles

Find out how Cherub Baby Glass Sippy Cups compares to other Baby Bottles

Emma

EmmaAlbury

proven to be drop-resistant!

As a health conscious and environmentally aware mum, I was so happy to find an alternative to plastic for my son. The company has a lot of environment-friendly products by the way so I'm a fan! The glass sippy cup is easy to clean and very resilient. My son has dropped it so many times and it just doesn’t break! Plus the fact that it doesn’t spill makes everything cleaner and easier.

A.W.Sydney

Nice glass bottle, bad sippy cup and poor customer service

Cherub Baby
Cherub B.Cherub Baby
A.W.

Hi, after contacting Ryan I have since recieved a replacement handle which I am happy about.