Take & Toss Spill-Proof

Take & Toss Spill-Proof

See the Best Training Cups in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Take & Toss? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Mandy-lee13
Mandy-lee13NSW, 2470

Get what you pay for

These cups are good in the sense they are cheap and do prevent spills when being drunken out of. As for the throw away part, we usually reuse them a few times as they are fine to be washed and last well. My only issue is my cheeky 15 month old can pull the lids off way to easy. Also if he throws the cup the lid will just pop off when it hits the floor.
Cheap, can be reused, If you have a calm child it is no spill.
If your child is a little bit wild these cups are not the best as the lid can pop off if thrown and my 15 month old get the lid off when he tries.

Ems80
Ems80AU

Only Cup that Works!

This is the only cup my son can actually get water out of with so many of the others on the market impossible to sip from (even for an adult!). And the best thing....these are $7 for a pack of 4!
They work and inexpensive

shilto02
shilto02Rutherglen

Love these cups!

cowboy1
cowboy1

Works and cheap!!

Ive used the same four pack of these for the last two and a half years and they are still going strong.I haven't had to toss any.
Cheap,bpa free,about as spill proof as any cup with no stupid valve.
The lid occasionally comes off and drink goes everywhere!

just_the_4_of_us
just_the_4_of_usAU

Great item for what it is.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
pineapple_87
pineapple_87Mid West, WA

Great cups!

These cups are great, We had gone through a few packs of these, Very easy to wash and keep all the bits clean, Doesnt matter if they get left behind or if they crack jsut throw them away and get another! Love the bright colours.
Great value, love the colours

Renchan
Renchan

Fantastic cheap option

AL2011
AL2011AU

Spill-Proof - I Don't Think So

There is NO way that this is spill-proof... I have a messy floor and ruined carpet to prove it! I can see why the product is very appealing to some and it may be good for an older child, but not good as a starting off Cup for a child as they can just tip it upside down and all the contents goes everywhere.
Price

Vanessa-Louise
Vanessa-LouiseAU

Good

I am happy with my Take and Toss infant cups. I was given an expensive sippy cup as a gift but bubs seems to prefer to use these! I particularly like the fact that you can see how much bubs has had to drink. They are cheap enough that there is no need to worry if you lose or misplace them but sturdy enough that they can be used and washed time and time again.
They are super convenient and they are small enough for little hands to hold onto. An inexpensive option - I have spare cups at the Grandparents house and in the nappy bag. They are so cheap you can afford to have spares everywhere and there is no need to worry if you lose them.
The lid does come off relatively easily - tossing it from the high chair will usually result in spillage!

tcjae10
tcjae10Australia, 2430

OK

Will definitely buy these again. Only problem is that the lid comes over pretty easily, which can be messy when around the house or when in a bag.
- Easy to wash
- Considering they are take and toss, they last a long time.
- Lid comes off easily
- They do leak when left upside-down or shaken

simm_mee
simm_meevic, 3020

Dianacarla
DianacarlaFar North Queensland, QLD

Good

These are great for the toddler who gets tired of the same cup all the time. My 2 year old always wants to try his friends' cups so when he's on a playdate I get out a new one of these to keep him happy. They aren't very spillproof though and the covers do come off quite easily.
These are really cheap and easy to just throw one in your nappy bag for emergencies. Nice to have some extras around for other kids. Come in nice colours. Very easy to clean.
I don't know if your actually supposed to use these more than once or if the plastic starts to degrade.

nurn1004
nurn1004

Good

a great portable/disposable and reusable cup to take on trips and when out and about. affordable and colourful. we always keep some handy for when guests come over.
easy to clean, disposable when required, see-through container helps me gauge how much my son is drinking.
not really spill-proof, can leak sometimes.

skivvy01
skivvy01WA, 6162

Good

Once my son was used to a sippy cup these were great. They helped him get used to using a cup without handles and once he didn't need the spout any more he could use the plastic cup on its own.
I like these for their simplicity. They are easy to clean and cheap.
I do not love the idea that they sold to be disposable but we wash and re-use them and they have lasted very well. They are not entirely leak proof and if knocked of the table the lid can come off if it hits the floor the wring way.

jemma05
jemma05

I think these are the best sippy cups. I have tried lots of other much more expensive cups and have found these to be by far the best as they are easy to clean, cheap and don't give the water a plastic taste.
Very affordable, last quite a long time, my toddler really likes them, they don't give the water a 'plastic' taste like many of the more expensive cups, they can go in the dishwasher and do not have silicone spouts that need to be cleaned with a brush.
The only complaint I have is that my bub's teeth have caused wear on the spout - but this did take months to happen so not an issue really.