Kala's Magic Cups

Kala's Magic Cups

4.5

Rona09
Rona09AU

The ONLY cup we have tried that does not spill

Fabulous Cups

I have been using these cups for nearly 4 years and they are fabulous. Rarely leak and that is only after repeated use and my daughter sticking pencils in the top. They have been through the dishwasher more times than I can count. They are great for giving the little ones to take to bed so they have a drink and you don't have to worry about it spilling everywhere in their bed at night.
Great handles, can tie to prams with ribbon so you don't lose them. Australian made!

Other Training Cups

LittleDCJ
LittleDCJAU

We've been using these for the last 6 years and wont use anything else. They are a great product and come in a wide range of colours. The kids love to choose the colour of their lid, spout and cup each day. They really don't leak and can take a lot of rough treatment. A lot of people spend a lot of money finding the right sippy cup for their kids, once we found Kala's we haven't used anything else.
Great colour range, mix and max lids, spouts and cups
No leaks
Handles make it easy for babies and toddlers to hold
Need to snap the lid on and then twist to close. People not familiar with Kala's wont do this and it will leak

Training Cups

Find out how Kala's Magic Cups compares to other Training Cups

tamtamh
tamtamhForster

Best sippy cup ever - and Oz made and owned

These are the best sippy cups ever. We had tried all of the popular brands, however continued to get leaks everywhere. I gave the Kala's cup a try and no more spills. My daughter loves it, it is robust, easy to clean and can be used without the lid as a trainer cup. We get about 6 months out of a lid and its great that you can buy replacements. I would highly recommend this cup to other mothers.
Inexpensive, oz made and owned, doesn't leak, great size, easy to clean, great colours

Bad

Probably not worth the money - I do like that the spouts fit other water bottles but all my spouts have started leaking so not much use. The cup has also got white discolouration.
Good when they were new, easy for baby to drink from
Spouts started leaking and plastic discoloured

Bek5157
Bek5157

The spouts only last 6 months. The cups don't like dishwashers. I have 8 of them for my special needs kids and they have lasted 2 years and are still going strong with my now 2 year old using her brothers old ones.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
april1975
april1975SA, 5161

These are a god send! I have one of the cups which my kids are a bit old for now but I now just buy the spouts as they really are non spill. This is only the second brand after 6.5 years that I can honestly say really are non spill after trying just about every brand on the market. The character kids bottles you can buy fit these spouts so the kids get a "fashion" bottle with their favourite character on it and you get a non spill lid. Best invention ever! They are a bit pricey ($10 for 3 spouts) but are reusable and last ages.
really IS no spill - spouts fit on other bottles
only available online

Carmenr
Carmenrasked

Hi does anyone know where I can get the Kala magic cup! I have tried everywear and I don’t think they make them anymore.
Has anyone used anyone similar and can recommend please?

Mumoftwo32
Mumoftwo32

You can buy them direct from their website. I rang and ordered mine over the phone. Restocked last year! Mine go in the dishwasher every day and are still going strong 6 years later.

johnandbek.cook
johnandbek.cook

Hi, Carmenr. www.mumsnbubsamber.com.au now sell these. We also have Afterpay, Zip & Paypal. =)