Munchkin Miracle 360 Cup

Munchkin Miracle 360 Cup

See the Best Training Cups in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

L F

L F

Perfect for a toddler who wants to drink from a cup!

My little one (20 months) loves using this. He sees his siblings using a cup and has wanted to use one too, however he spills them all the time, so this is perfect. In saying that, if he throws this cup a little liquid does come out so it is not 100% spill proof. I also used this as a transition from bottle to cup for his milk. It is so easy to clean too. Coles sell them at the cheapest price!

Purchased at Coles for $8.00.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Dear L F. Thank you for taking the time to review Munchkin Miracle Cup, we love hearing from parents with happy little munchkins. Warm Regards, Munchkin

Carlo

Carlo

Great but hard to go back and forth

My son loved this cup, however, we found oursleves going back and forth with straw's and this which confused him (he was around 9months at the time). If you are going to use it, then persist with it and try not to switch cups too often (unless they are old enough to figure it out).
Now that he is older, we are looking to reintroduce it for water along with his straw cups for his nightly milk.
We have looked for spill proof ones a lot as my son is very messy and getting his top wet all the time has been concerning during winter, now we are into spring/summer, not so concerned with it.

Purchased in June 2017 at Baby Bunting for $12.00.

pinqpixieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Couldn’t drink from it

My daughter is 9 months old. We started using this cup since shes 8 months old. She doesnt seem to like drinking from this cup. She prefers an open cup so I bought this but maybe because the flow is too slow or not coming out at all, she doesnt take on to it after many tries. I dont know how else to teach her to drink from it. Quite a shame because its the closest to an open cup without the mess.

Edited: She can drink from it now. Thanks to the tips given by Munchkin! Took some time but worth it.

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles.

Hi Pingqpixie,
If we can be of any assistance with tips and tricks for your Miracle Cup please dont hesitate to contact our customer service team on cservau@munchkin.com and they will be able to look into this further for you.

pinqpixie

Thank you so much for the tips! My daughter can drink from it now and loves it! Great customer service.

Great first cup

Introduced it to my 10 month old for a water cup she was refusing to drink out of anything else. She is loving this cup! Only issue is it does spill down her front so she’s gets quite wet.

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting for $13.00.

Asti M.

Asti M.South East Queensland, QLD

Getting Rid Of It Due To Advertising of Formula Inside The Cup

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles for $8.00.

Hi Asti,
If you would like to chat to our customer service team please feel free to contact us on cservau@munchkin.com they would be happy to discuss further.

Betty A.

Betty A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So glad we found this cup - miracle isn't a stretch!

We've been trying to get our one-year-old to drink from a cup for months with no success - until now! Genius product, perfect for weening off the bottle, and easy to take apart and wash. Doesn't leak in your bag, so easy to use on the run. We would highly recommend!

Purchased in May 2019.

Kate O.Munchkin

Easy to use non-spill cup

The cup is well designed, simple to use and clean. Generally doesn’t spill when in use, but have had the minor odd leak of droplets. Overall well worth to use when training to use a silly cup.

Purchased in July 2017.

Eve G

Eve GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great cup to use out at restaurant!

My 10 mth old has become obsessed with drinking out of a cup and we needed something to use when we go out as water goes everywhere! This cup is absolutely perfect and he got the hang of it after one go of using it.

We have been using it at meal times at home
And when we go out for food and it minimises the mess and the spills. Is a perfect transition cup and we are using it as well as a straw drink bottle and Bub prefers the cup everytime!

We have not had any issues with spillage yet and is super easy to clean. So glad I found a solution to make sure bub is getting enough water during the hot weather and letting him be independent. Would definitely recommend giving it a try!

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles for $10.00.

Beee94

Beee94Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Such a great concept!!!

This cup is the best concept! My 11 month old loves using it because it gives him independence and he is drinking his water like we are. It teaches them how to use a cup without spilling it everywhere. I love the miracle 360 cup and have recommended it to all my friends!

Purchased in January 2018.

Could improve

Please consider the design for a leak proof lid! There’s no point in thinking that all children are careful with their toys or drink containers. So please test your lid thoroughly to be certain, if you actually do make this to be leak proof? Because it is most certainly not! My child has proven that.

Purchased in January 2019 for $10.00.

darkfaery7

darkfaery7Perth, WA

Great transition cup

Heard about this on a baby lead weaning page. My son never took to straw cups, he could drink from a normal cup with my assistance from a young age. However he could not do it independently as he would tip the water all over himself. This allowed him to drink normally without spillage. I do wish it came with a lid and more colour options would be nice too.

Purchased in February 2019 at Big W Retail Stores for $9.95.

Consumer

Consumer

Nice first cup

When I was searching for a sippy cup I was overwhelmed by all the choices! The Munchkin Miracle 360 Cup caught my attention. The packaging says it is recommended by dentist which made sense to me, having no spout means the baby have no spout to chew on.

I liked this sippy cup over other brands as it feels like the plastic is higher quality. It does not smell. It has been dropped more than a hundred times but no cracks surprisingly.

If there was one recommendation I can give is it would be great if it came with a lid. So when it gets dropped I don't need to worry about wiping it before giving it to the baby. A lid will also help to prevent leakage as small amount of water can spill through the top of the cup when dropped.

Purchased in June 2018.

Adelia

Adelia

Easy to clean and it doesn't make a mess.

Purchased in February 2018 at Toys R Us / Babies R Us for $13.00.

Puz

PuzGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great transition cup!

Got it as a gift and daughter loves it. It takes time for her to use it properly but the silicone top is quite tight so it doesn't spill everywhere when she drops it. Just wish it comes with a lid!

Purchased in January 2017.

Ally

AllyPerth, WA

Love love love

We now have 4 of these cups. Our son has been using since he was 6 months. Started with the trainer cup and now has the bigger one. Easy to clean . Saves a lot of mess and stops him playing with his drinks.

Purchased in August 2018 at Coles for $10.00.

amandac_18

amandac_18Northern Region, NSW

No spills!!

A perfect cup for toddlers to transition them from a sippy cup to a "big boy cup". And my toddler is rough, heavy handed and a bull at a gate so this cup is perfect for him and we have no spills or mess in our house!

Purchased in January 2019.

Pam T

Pam TMelbourne

Perfect cup!

Perfect cup for my child! We have 3 of them! We started using the cup at 8 months. My child loves to chew around the rim of the cup, leaving lots of teeth marks around the edges. Easy to clean (don’t loss the ‘o’ ring, if not it will leak) and bright colors!

Purchased in December 2017.

Anne

AnneSydney

No mess no fuss

The Munchkin Miracle 360 Cup has never let us down with spills. It is easy to use and clean. Our 1 1/2 year old loves feeling like a ‘big boy’.

Purchased in November 2017.

Chelsea

Chelsea

So handy! We've got three!

Love these cups. They are great because they don't leak and teach my son how to drink out of a proper cup. We love them so much we have three, two for water and one for milk

Purchased in September 2018 for $8.00.

Lisa

LisaPerth, WA

Best cup ever for any age

I love the fact this bottle doesn’t leak and my child can drink from any side of the bottle. Best bottle I have bought. Love the bright colours to chose from also

Purchased in February 2018.

Brittany

Brittanyasked

I loved these cups but all the sudden they have began to leak from the lid, like a lot! Not sure what’s wrong or if they are just wore out. They are not even a year old.

Hi Brittany
Thank you for getting in contact with us!
We would love to look into this further for you, could you please email us on cservau@munchkin.com and we can help resolve this.

Erin Munsie

Erin Munsieasked

Hi, just wondering if this would be a good option for my bub? She is 11months and has trouble drinking from straw cups as she chokes on the water and the other teat/spout cups she cant tilt up far enough to make the water come out. She drinks well from the spout cup but I have to hold it for her. Hoping she can use this one by herself.

Diana
Diana

Hi! Thanks for your question.

The 360 cup would be great to try out for your Bub, especially if your little one hasn’t taken to the sippy cups with straws. There are the 360 cups with handles, so it may be well worth a trip to the store with your Bub to see if she would prefer the cup with handles or without handles.

There are also different heights of the cup and any size can be good for a quick outting or one for daycare. The cup is very easy to clean compared to the cups with straws as mildew/mold do build up much faster in those cups.

I hope the cup does help! - Diana

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Erin. Thank you for reaching out to us with your question about the Munchkin Miracle 360 Cup. The Miracle 360 Cup has been designed for your little one to drink from anywhere around the rim, like a regular cup and helps support normal muscle development in a her mouth.
The Miracle 360 Trainer Cup with handles has a slower flow rate for your little one to master her drinking technique and is very comfortable to hold.
Our Miracle Cup range is available in Coles stores nationally, if you would like to contact us at cservau@munchkin.com with your postcode, we can find your closest store and answer any further questions you have.
Warm Regards, Munchkin