2Cherub Baby Natribreathe Washable Nursing Pads

50% · 22 · 50%

JustaPerson
JustaPersonCanberra Central 2601, ACT40 posts

So disappointed!

After reading the good reviews, I decided to buy 3 packs (12) of these but I had the same experience as ifloss, they leaked and they got stuck to my nipples which was painful to take them off. I was so devastated! I thought they would be good to get as I go through heaps of disposable nursing pads. Do not buy, they are not worth it.

Samantha3737
Samantha3737Sydney, NSW28 posts

Just what I was looking for!

I have tried most brands of nursing pads, which wasted alot of money as they come in huge packs of 20 + , difficult until you fond the right one. I ended up using them to wipe up spills around the house, hate waste. So I finally decided to try reusables nursing pads and oh my goodness I should have brought these from the beginning. I hated how some disposable pads didnt even absorb or dry the area after, some started to fluff and the WORSE the pads got stuck ... OUCH. This is super absorbent, breathable and comfortable and best of all I have never got stuck and had to gently peel to get them off . I will admit that these are the first brand I've tried but since they are doing the job so well why would I look for another.

JeaneR