Cherub Baby On the Go Baby Food Pouches

Cherub Baby On the Go Baby Food Pouches

James C.

James C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great storage solution

If you are looking for a way to store your homemade baby food then these baby food pouches are a great solution. Making homemade baby food is so simple, and you know exactly what you are feeding your baby. I used to use small tupperware containers to store my baby purees, but I never had enough small ones and they took up so much space in my freezer. These pouches are a perfect meal size for my baby and they take up less space. I’m loving this product and can definitely recommend them to other mums out there.

Purchased in May 2020 for $19.99.

Janice

JanicePerth, WA

Definitely reusable

These food pouches are proving to be really tough and easy to fill. I love the zip-lock opening and that they are freestanding. Storing homemade baby food couldn’t be easier, plus they don’t take up too much space in the freezer. I like the fact that they are easy to label too, it really helps with keeping track of when the baby food was made and what it is! Cleaning them is simple so you can definitely reuse them again and again. Great value.

Purchased in March 2020 at Myer for $19.99.

katespetruvia

katespetruviaSydney

Awesome food pouches

I’ve been using the Cherub Baby food pouches for a few months now and I can honestly say they are the best brand I’ve tried so far. They are definitely reusable even after throwing them in the dishwasher a few times. Other brands have torn after a couple of uses, but the Cherub Baby ones keep going. Awesome brand!

Purchased in February 2020.

Pram & Stroller Accessories

Find out how Cherub Baby On the Go Baby Food Pouches compares to other Pram & Stroller Accessories

Tia W

Tia WMid West, WA

Can’t live without products!

When my boy started eating solids I didn’t know this would because a go to!
They are a perfect size, great material and well made! Never had an issue with these pouches. Also go easy to clean!

Purchased in April 2019.

Paula13

Paula13Melbourne

fit for mums who prep bub's food on their own.

I’ve always made my own baby food, so these reusable baby food pouches have been a great find. They are so easy to fill and recycle – less mess and less trash! I love the fact that they are microwave and freezer friendly, so there are fewer dishes too! They’ve really made cooking and feeding my baby much easier, thank you.

roxxane15

roxxane15Gosford

switching to this product

While I’ve always been a tupperware fan, I have recently been converted to these reusable baby food pouches. I was a bit unsure about the quality at first, but after receiving a set as a gift and using them again and again I’m now convinced. Plus they take up less space than traditional tupperware! I can really recommend these pouches.

Nisha

NishaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does what it says

Bough their pouches couple of weeks ago. Have been good so far..my baby loves sucking purees out of these pouches. Bit hard to clean but we soak them in hot water which does the trick. Plastic will last few months I would say. I don't microwave these nor put in dishwasher as it would probably shorten their life.

A.W.Sydney

Hard to clean and reuse - ok for food storage/freezing

Good budget option for freezing homemade purees (or things like tomato paste) like another review said anything slightly chunky will block up the spout. However they are hard to clean and made of thinner material compared to others we tried (Kai Carrier, Sinchies, Mashies) which meant they needed to be thrown out after a handful of uses. They do also stain and absorb odours so red (tomato based foods) and anything with garlic, onion or leek are single use. Yoghurt was also very hard to clean out of the crease at the bottle of the bag. Would recommend if you're using to store/freeze purees, however if you want something that can be reused many times would recommend investing in one of the brand's with a thicker bag or a silicone squeezy.

Peter J. Connor

Peter J. ConnorSydney

Perfect way to freeze about any liquid

We got these as a gift so I decided to try them out using home made soups and they froze great apart from don't put anything larger than 5mm or it get stuck. Making baby food and storing in these is simple too just make the baby food in a processor then pour in and freeze!

Michele

MichelePerth

Ok does what it says!

These are a bit hard to clean can grow mouldy quickly if anything left inside for the cost u would just buy the pre packed food pouches alot of effort needed to use these usefully. However they are good if you want to open a jar of food an divide it for two seperate meals but obviously you would need to use the two meals two days in a row or the food will go off.

Ellie

EllieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really Good

I found these pouches to be really good, handy to take places. The zip lock is great for if we need to top it up, and the best thing is it's reusable! Would recommend this product to other mummies out there although it still has alot of room for improvement.

Jackie Winfrey

Jackie WinfreyNewcastle

storing food has always been so easy, thanks to this product!

There are moments when I have to make to make food in advance and the food pouches has been my companion in keeping them free from any bacteria/spoilage. The food pouches are made of tough plastic which makes it perfect for dishwasher cleaning. I also would love to check out other products from the same brand, I think they sell food warmers, baby bottles, too.

Cherry

CherryBrisbane

Food pouches that are awesome.

I bought this product at a recent expo. They sometimes sell their products at a lower price during an expo. The food pouches are awesome. I have thrown this in and out of the dishwasher and the pouches are still intact, I saw that there are no any signs of discoloration and damage. They are so handy and great value.

Justine

JustineMurray Region, NSW

Durable food pouches and are easy to use

The food pouches made my life easier than ever, as I can store the food I made in advance and just cook in large batches to be consumed later. It has a double ziplockand so far its proven to not leak. I’ve taken then with me on plenty of trips and holidays and even on the plane with no issue of them leaking. They are super handy and the spoon that they sell works really well. Recommend!

Zoe

ZoeAU

Could do with some improvement

This is a quality product however the side port makes filling and dispensing messy and difficult would probably suit a toddler or child.
I have young twins and usually use a spoon attachment when out for feeding however the side port makes this akward and messy as apposed to top port. Also very hard find equipment to fill these pouches

Bec J

Bec JAU

Fantastic product

I received this item as a sample from the baby expo. So I went and purchased them and the pouch warmer and cooler. This product is fantastic before I used them I use to plan my trips around lunch time so I could be home to feed my son his lunch but now I just fill them up and can be out all times of the day. Definitely recommend it

Nat

NatMelbourne

love this product

cherub baby on the go baby food pouches are very good buying and very convenient if you want to take food for kids somewhere outside.
once my husband had an emergency with the zip lock opened itself and all hot meal ended up on his pants while we were at the High Tea Birthday celebration.It is memorable.

Beah

BeahNewcastle

best food pouches

These food pouches are the best. I was a little hesitant to buy myself a pack this because I’ve had a terrible experience with the food pouches I once had. Some of them were made of cheap plastic and tear up easily. However after giving this one a try, this product has restored my trust to food pouches back. The food pouches are made of highly-durable plastic ,I’ve ran them through the dishwasher/microwave countless of times. The zip lock that it comes has been completely leak proof so far.

Vanessa

VanessaSydney

Alright but I've used better food pouches

I bought these pouches because I forgot my other ones at a restaurant. When I first opened these pouches I smelt a distinct plastic smell, after washing it the smell was still there. After filling it up with purée the twist lid was super lose and did not contain the purée. Must keep pouch upright

Rims

RimsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Leaks and baby finds it difficult to move the puree up

My baby can eat from pouches by herself but this one was no success...plus it leaked from top making me clean up heaps of mess. I thought I could make my own purees and use this, unfortunately wastage of money. I wish I could return them... Complete wastage.. Don't waste your money