Chicco Happy Snack

Chicco Happy Snack

See the Best Portable High Chairs / Booster Seats in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

First time mother

First time motherSYDNEY, NSW

My son loves his Chicco Highchair

I have the most recent Chicco Happy Snack highchair in the blue colour and I've received comments from visitors, even my father-in-law who said that it looks like a great highchair.

I like the fact that you can recline the seat to suit different ages as well as adjust the tray distance.

It's very practical and easy to use. Anything that adjusts is colour coded in orange making it super easy to lean how to use.

It's very stable, looks good and easy to clean. My son can't wriggle out of it with the 5 point harness, which he has learnt how to do in the Ikea one unfortunately.

If I have a girl next, I plan on buying it in pink - it's gorgeous in pink!
very stable, easy to use and clean, looks good

Comet100

Comet100AU

sturdy, practical and easy to use

Tracky1974

Tracky1974AU

Good

Great highchair. Easy to assemble and very sturdy. It can be folded for storage. There is a bar in the centre of the chair to stop baby from sliding through. The seat has nice, thick padding and a 3 position recline feature. Well worth the money. Two kids and 5 years, still fab condition.
Easy to clean, practical, kids love it, very durable highchair.