Chicco Happy Snack

Chicco Happy Snack

See the Best Portable High Chairs / Booster Seats in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

My son loves his Chicco Highchair

I have the most recent Chicco Happy Snack highchair in the blue colour and I've received comments from visitors, even my father-in-law who said that it looks like a great highchair.

I like the fact that you can recline the seat to suit different ages as well as adjust the tray distance.

It's very practical and easy to use. Anything that adjusts is colour coded in orange making it super easy to lean how to use.

It's very stable, looks good and easy to clean. My son can't wriggle out of it with the 5 point harness, which he has learnt how to do in the Ikea one unfortunately.

If I have a girl next, I plan on buying it in pink - it's gorgeous in pink!
very stable, easy to use and clean, looks good

sturdy, practical and easy to use

We bought this highchair second hand to replace a much more basic chair we had bought new, but were disappointed with. I had always thought I would hate the idea of a padded highchair with nooks and crannies, too hard to clean and take apart. On the contrary, I'm really pleased with this chair. The padding is easy to wipe down, and easy to remove for cleaning. Its comfortable for bubs, and secure with a decent five point harness. The sliding tray positions make it easy to get bubs in and out, and I love that it folds down, its surprising how often we find the need to fold it! This chair had been used by its previous owner for 2 children, and was still in good condition when we purchased it. It's sturdy and all the functions still work well.
Good quality, sturdy, safe and easy to clean and use.
Harness occasionally becomes tangled, but is easy to disentangle. Not a big issue!

Good

I would highly recommend this product. It is sturdy with thick padding, making the child comfortable and secure. The adjustable harness ensures that even the most active child is securely in place.
The chair was easy to adjust and fold for storage. The chair was easy to pull apart and put together for washing and the plastc base meant that all mess and food scraps could be easily wiped away and cleaned.
The colors of the seat and padding is limited, making this unsuitable for blending into most home decors. This is of particular importance for those parents (me included) that dont want their baby products to be "baby like" and "cartoonish" in appearance. The padding is unable to be machine washed or put in the dishwasher like some other brands and can only be wiped over with the damp cloth.

Great highchair. Easy to assemble and very sturdy. It can be folded for storage. There is a bar in the centre of the chair to stop baby from sliding through. The seat has nice, thick padding and a 3 position recline feature. Well worth the money. Two kids and 5 years, still fab condition.
Easy to clean, practical, kids love it, very durable highchair.