Star Kidz Bimberi High Chair

Listing monitored by Star Kidz

4.3
  • Safety

Untrustworthy

Purchased in June 2021 at Nanny Annie.

Star Kidz
Jess P.Star Kidz

High Chair Purchase

I recently purchased 10 of the Star Kidz Bimberi High Chair for our child care centre. We are extremely happy with the high chairs and also the service received. Our order was processed and delivered very quickly. We would highly recommend this product and company to anyone.

Purchased in June 2021.

Looks Good!

As a future Nana, I was on the lookout for a bargain - not only in price, but features. I love the idea of an adjustable height, so we can be on the floor together, or up at the kitchen bench, or seated at the dining table. The fact it is on wheels; 2 straight, 2 swivel is great, although without the weight of the child, I am unsure of how well it will steer. The sale price allowed me to buy one for the future Mumma as well. The other aspect that appealed to me is the recline position and adjustable footrest - I can remember my kids falling asleep in their chair after a big feed and drink - this looks so more comfortable than what my kids were in. Plus it folds up and can popped away when I send the bubba home!

Purchased in March 2021 at Nanny Annie Online store.

Sabodh K.
Sabodh K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor Mobility

We choose this product thinking it would be perfect to wheel between indoor dinning areas. To move the chair you have to press two very stiff buttons and even then the wheels are not smooth. It’s very hard to physically hold the buttons, moreover It also only goes in straight lines so you often have to go back and forward to make a simple move. If you want easy to navigate don’t buy this chair.

Purchased in March 2021 for $280.00.

DanBar
DanBarSydney, NSW

Great purchase!

I am thrilled with my decision to purchase the Star Kidz High Chair. It was easy and fun to assemble, with all the pieces clicking together seamlessly. A lot of consideration has been given to the design features, including the simple to use brakes, reclining seat, adjustable foot rest and many more. My main reason for choosing this product was that it can be folded and easily stored away. This quality product does not disappoint.

Purchased in February 2021 for $300.00.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Penelope Cotterell
Penelope CotterellHunter Region, NSW

Words cannot describe how much I love this high chair!

Slimline, easy to clean, functional, using now with my 3 month old in recliner position. Chair can be adjusted easily to fit height of table tv etc their own chair!

Purchased in January 2021 at Nanny Annie Online store.

SBrewer
SBrewerHunter Region, NSW

An excellent highchair!

This is a perfect first highchair. The multiple sitting positions and adjustable heights made it an easy transition to sitting at the table with mum and dad for meals. Has been easy to clean after meals. I also purchased the toy attachment, which turns the chair into a fun viewing seat when not feeding.

Purchased in January 2021 at Nanny Annie Online store for $339.00.

Bea
BeaNew South Wales

Great High Chair

My daughter can sit up at 5 months so already started using it and she loves it. Seems very comfortable for her and the adjustable height means I can feed anywhere. I love the stop and go button on the top so you don't have to fiddle with wheel brakes below. All buttons are easy to use and straight forward. I also love the colours and design as it blends in with my monochrome decor! Very happy, can't fault this chair.

Purchased in January 2021 at Nanny Annie Online store.

Geoff
GeoffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid this product!

Purchased in August 2020 at Nanny Annie Online store for $279.00.

Ana
AnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible

Purchased in April 2020 at Nanny Annie Online store for $499.00.

Laura33
Laura33Southwest, VIC

Cheap crap

Purchased in July 2020 at Nanny Annie.

Jeremy
Jeremy

Does what you expect

Good chair which does what it says in the ads. Material feels comfortable. Baby has to get used to it though, he's still a bit too small (5 months) but we will be using this for at least another year.

Purchased in July 2020 at Nanny Annie.

Sue
SueHunter Region, NSW

Perfect high chair

We were astounded at the time it took to order our high chair to the delivery of it to our door, 2 days. We were so impressed with the ease of ordering, the discount price, the prompt delivery not to mention the versality of the high chair to meet our grandchild's needs. First time Ive ordered from Nanny Anny but it won't be the last time

Purchased in May 2020 at Nanny Annie for $249.00.

Sophie B
Sophie BSydney, NSW

Love this highchair

Super comfy chair, love the adjustable foot stool. Looks great. Easy to clean. Baby is secure when strapped in chair and easy to access with removable eating tray. Love it!

Purchased in May 2020 at Nanny Annie Online store for $260.00.

Great high chair!

The highchair is great and easy to use. It has the option to adjust the height based on baby making it great value for money. The seat is nice and soft so it's very comfortable. It's also easy to fold and very compact when you need to store or transport it. The lock on the wheels is a great safety feature. Would definitely recommend it to others.

Purchased in May 2020.

Read more reviews - page 2

Amy
Amyasked

Does any one happen to know if seat cover is the same size as the peg perego zero high chair? They look the same and need a replacement seat cover. Hoping this would fit???
Thanks :)

Star Kidz
Jess P.Star Kidz

Unfortunately, we are not sure about other Brand products. Could you please confirm the Dimensions so we check that for you?

Trinh
Trinhasked

I would like to have more information about this high chair, looked on Google, found this website:
But unfortunately, it did not work properly. Is there anywhere else that I could find more info about this product as well as the manufacturer?
Thank you.

Omi
Omi

I had the same issue. I felt the Star Kidz website did not have enough information and I wondered about the validity of it. (This high chair was called the 'Bimbori' on their website, but called the 'Bimberi' on Nanny Annie. Turns out it is 'Bimberi', as that is what was printed on the box). Instead I had to use the information available on the Nanny Annie product page where I purchased it from (http://www.nanny-annie.com/sk-bimberi-high-chair-grey). Not sure if Star Kidz is a brand that's exclusive to Nanny Annie because I couldn't find it anywhere else .

Chinni W
Chinni Wasked

I have same problem with fitting front wheels..i couldn't find the axel in my box.. Instruction boom say remove the cover of legs.. Does anyone know what is the right way?

Kit Q
Kit Q

The axel is inside the aluminum frame. You will to remove the plastic cap to take out the axel

Get an answer from our members and Star Kidz representatives