Star Kidz Bimberi High Chair

Star Kidz Bimberi High Chair

Renaspacheco

RenaspachecoPerth, WA

Stay away if you worry about your kid’s safety

• +1

Purchased in May 2018 at Nanny Annie Online store for $238.94.

Kay

KayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not safe

I loved this high chair at first but figured out the harness is bit loose and my daughter easily removes the tray by kicking to it. Not safe at all. Not sure why heaps of people have put good reviews. It’s a good looking nice chair but not safe. I honestly can’t leave my toddler in it and do any other work as it’s not safe

Purchased in February 2019 at Nanny Annie for $200.00.

fabulous product

Very sturdy. The material of the product is very good for hygiene and durability. Bought for our first grandchild when he is with us. Can see many other little ones using in the future.

Purchased in September 2019 at Nanny Annie Online store for $199.00.

Momma

MommaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great high chair

High chair is better than expected. Easy to adjust only thing, the Stop buttons are a bit hard to push down and rolling wheels were hard to put in, nothing major, but overall this is a great classy looking high chair.

Purchased at Nanny Annie for $220.00.

Carol

CarolSydney, NSW

The high chair is good

My five month old daughter loves it. The high chair is of good quality and well designed. I would recommend it to my friends who are considering to buy a high chair.

Purchased in April 2019.

Jax

JaxRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good- not perfect

Our son hates many high chairs so we knew we needed a plush one with high back and more tray space - it ticks a lot of functionality buttons. Tray is easy to clean, pleather is comfy
But very annoying to manoeuvre around , seat cushion has lots of little gaps to clean and very heavy
Not disappointed but things worth noting depending what you’re looking for

Purchased in April 2019 for $199.00.

Maria Evans

Maria Evans

Bombers high chair

As 1st time buyer and 1st time drand mother

Bulky and hard to clean

Over-engineered high chair

Perfect and super fast delivery

Actually perfect for my first little guy, great customer service and super fast delivery. Will have this high chair for many more babies to come!! Would recommend this product to friends and family. The website was easy to use corresponding emails where delivered quickly to so I was always kept up to date on my order.

Fantastic Chair!!

Love it!! It was so hard for us to find the right high chair, this one is easy to clean, has the comfort and so many different functions to use. It was also very FAST postage. If your looking for a high chair, I would highly recommended this product for other mums and dads

Jess M

Jess MBrisbane

Amazing High Chair

Love this highchair. Fast delivery, easy to put together from the box, and so easy to use! We love the different recline settings for both the back and the feet, recline back for your baby to be fed a bottle as well. Our baby loves just sitting in the comfortable seat without the tray as well so we don't only use this chair for feeding. Highly reccomend!

Great product well built

Just got the Bimberi High chair and it is great. Packs up small adjustable in every way possible and very well made at a great price. Able to easily recline making it perfect for our child who needs to lay back that bit to help his head control. Removable table tray and liner makes easy to clean

good product

I just purchased the Star Kids Bimberi high chair from Nanny Annie(eBay). Order and payment done in Friday and received it on Thursday (within a week fast delivery and good communication). It is very easy and quick to assemble without using any tools. Highly recommended to everyone. Good quality product
Thank you! Nanny Annie,

Charis and Vivian

Charis and VivianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The perfect high chair

I was looking for a high chair that had wheels, a reclining seat, sturdy enough that my dogs couldn’t knock it over and that didn’t cost an arm and a leg and this chair fit the bill!
It’s perfect! Super sturdy, easy to use, and best of all my 4 month old loves sitting in it! Because she is still quite little I have the back rest semi reclined and the foot rest all the way up and she is very comfortable in it and it’s a safe place for her to be while I make dinner.
Shipping and handling was super quick too!

Excellent service with awesome product!

We bought through ebay on weekend and the product came the next Friday. Very fast response and service and keep me updated until the product received. Its a recline baby high chair. Very easy and quick to assemble, great quality product and my baby loves sitting there to accompany me in the kitchen or simply just sitting looking at the view outside (with my surveillance of course).
Overall I'm very happy and satisfied. Highly recommended!
Thank you!

Jess

JessHanwood

Amazing!

What an amazing high chair for our little girl! This was so easy to assemble & our little girl loves dinner time even more now in the comfort of her very own chair! Easy way to have her with me in the Kitchen & know that she is safe & sound eating or playing!

Affordable and Good Quality

First time, I bought high chair for my little one. compared to pricey ones, This has got similar quality , features and affordable price price. Also, it is easy to assemble without using any other equipment, very good movement from one place to other. I recommend this product to my friends and families.

The best of all the best high chair. Diffinitely worth it.

“Best high chair ever I purchased”
Bought star kids bimberi high chair in this website and it was the best first purchased ever. The baby loving it and enjoyed sitting on the chair. Easy to clean, nice quality chair and adjustable chair. In other words anything you look for a high chair is in that chair and it’s cheap too. I bought the high chair for half price and will definitely Recommend this high chair to all mommies out there.

Sam K

Sam KMelbourne, Vic

Perfect High Chair

We love star kidz bimberi high chair. Its easy to clean and easy to get our son in & out. Its lightweight and easy to move around the house. Its very stylish and compact . Assembled it within few minutes. It comes with two trays and has a clip on the back to store it when you are not using the tray. Very satisfied & highly recommended to every one.

Trinh

Trinhasked

I would like to have more information about this high chair, looked on Google, found this website:
But unfortunately, it did not work properly. Is there anywhere else that I could find more info about this product as well as the manufacturer?
Thank you.

Omi
Omi

I had the same issue. I felt the Star Kidz website did not have enough information and I wondered about the validity of it. (This high chair was called the 'Bimbori' on their website, but called the 'Bimberi' on Nanny Annie. Turns out it is 'Bimberi', as that is what was printed on the box). Instead I had to use the information available on the Nanny Annie product page where I purchased it from (http://www.nanny-annie.com/sk-bimberi-high-chair-grey). Not sure if Star Kidz is a brand that's exclusive to Nanny Annie because I couldn't find it anywhere else .

Chinni W

Chinni Wasked

I have same problem with fitting front wheels..i couldn't find the axel in my box.. Instruction boom say remove the cover of legs.. Does anyone know what is the right way?

Kit Q
Kit Q

The axel is inside the aluminum frame. You will to remove the plastic cap to take out the axel

Get an answer from our members and Star Kidz representatives