Star Kidz Bimberi High Chair

Star Kidz Bimberi High Chair

See the Best High Chairs in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Star Kidz

• Safety

GREAT CHAIR !

FTM who was looking for a highchair for ages. Tested and tried so many in all the big baby stores. Saw this on my friends instagram and asked her for the details. Arrived super fast and was so easy to set up. My little boy loves it (5 months). Easy to clean and love that you can just the height. Thank you!

Purchased in at Nanny Annie Online store for $309.

Perfect buy!

I had no idea which chair to choose, I gave this chair a shot and I'm so glad I did! It's nice and sturdy, love the look and my bubba loves it too! Such a nice chair to pass on one day to my sister too :)

Josipa B.
Josipa B.Sydney, NSW

Fast delivery

Love high chair …..
Very fast delivery , I was shocked how fast was delivered ….
My son loves it to …
Great price
We are all happy with purchase
Thank you on great communication!
Very happy customer

Amazing

My order came super fast n amazing quality definitely shop again. I got the high chair for my granddaughter n the bike for her birthday n I know she will love the trike

Melanie Cao-Gray
Melanie Cao-GrayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality with excellent design functionality

This is the beez neez of high chairs. It has quality coupled with design functionality to set it apart from other high chairs. Not cheap but the old adage applies here: you get what you pay for.

We haven't used it yet as we're still waiting for our baby to arrive but bought took advantage of the sale promotion by Nanny Annie and purchased it well before need. Despite so, I can tell the high chair will help us and baby a lot as he grows.

Purchased in at Nanny Annie Online store for $289.

This is great and useful

It’s so useful and looks great! Easy to clean and safe for the little one. I would suggest buying it. Also the shipping was so quick, didn’t expect the product to be this great!

jai r.
jai r.Hunter Region, NSW

Perfect high chair

Made out of quality material, we felt it’s a little bigger for our Bub but thinking the future should be fine. If there is an option of insert for small babies it would be amazing.

Purchased in at Nanny Annie Online store for $249.

• Incentivised Review No

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
The Top-Rated Baby Products of 2022

the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022
Alison
AlisonLaunceston, TAS

I am in love with this high chair

I have been searching for the safest high chair in particular one that sits at multiple heights for my grand-daughter and came across the Star Kidz Bimberi.
It is just devine with so many features including the reclining position with the toy bar which she loves and the best part as a grandparent is that it folds away to a very compact size (and still looks amazing !!) . We are so impressed with the clever design and quality of the high chair...and speedy delivery. Thank You so much for the excellent customer service. Highly recommended.

Purchased in for $249.

Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So simple

Easy to put together, easy to adjust, easy to fold away, easy to clean. What more can you ask for? Nice and safe for a smaller baby and lots of room to grow into.

Purchased in for $250.

Highly disappointed With company

Very difficult to insert tray. Very comfortable to sit in for my grandson and he is very happy when in it. Moves around quite well and very good quality. However I tried calling company on several occasions and emailed them asking about difficulty with tray and no reply until I posted this message.

Purchased in for $279.

Dora A.

Very disappointed with your company. After my review got posted you decided to contact me despite my several attempts via your website and emails. Appalling service

Best ever high chair

I’ve have 11 grandkids and another 2 by the end of the year.
So I’ve experienced plenty of high chairs but nothing comes close to star kids bimberi.
I’m impressed with its magnificent design and quality it’s not invasive like most and I can store it away till they visit again “which is ever other day”. Love it.

Purchased in at Nanny Annie.

Fantastic high chair

I am very happy with my purchase .My baby enjoying a-lot while sitting on this high chair .Easy to assemble and very secure for infants . Quality of chair is great .

Purchased for $250.

Untrustworthy

Purchased in at Nanny Annie.

High Chair Purchase

I recently purchased 10 of the Star Kidz Bimberi High Chair for our child care centre. We are extremely happy with the high chairs and also the service received. Our order was processed and delivered very quickly. We would highly recommend this product and company to anyone.

Looks Good!

As a future Nana, I was on the lookout for a bargain - not only in price, but features. I love the idea of an adjustable height, so we can be on the floor together, or up at the kitchen bench, or seated at the dining table. The fact it is on wheels; 2 straight, 2 swivel is great, although without the weight of the child, I am unsure of how well it will steer. The sale price allowed me to buy one for the future Mumma as well. The other aspect that appealed to me is the recline position and adjustable footrest - I can remember my kids falling asleep in their chair after a big feed and drink - this looks so more comfortable than what my kids were in. Plus it folds up and can popped away when I send the bubba home!

Purchased in at Nanny Annie Online store.