6Stokke Tripp Trapp

DVodoSydney, NSW13 posts

Bec
BecHunter Region, NSW5 posts

Grows with the family

We have 3 Stokke Tripp Trapp chairs, one for each of our small people. The high chairs have accommodated our kids from their first meal and beyond. They're amazing quality, easy to clean and fit comfortably under the table. They're designed to grow with the child and there ergonomic fittings make the transition simple and efficient. Highly recommend!! Show details ·  1
Abby C.
Abby C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Best high chair, worth the $$$

I love this chair so much I bought a second one for my second child. It’s so sturdy, looks beautiful and adapts to my growing kids needs. The kids are safe in the chair from birth to 4 years old. Very easy to clean and looks brand new still after 4 years. Show details ·  1
Sab
SabSydney, NSW2 posts

Love this product

I have been using this product for years and very happy with it Show details
Colin G.
Colin G.Richmond-Tweed, NSW4 posts

Useless Product for Infants

I decided to purchase the Tripp Trapp based on many positive reviews, but unfortunately, my experience has been quite disappointing. While the product appears to be well-designed and sturdy, the baby capsule is incredibly problematic. Despite our 4-month-old baby being of average size (35% body weight percentile), it is extremely difficult to insert his legs into the capsule as the hard plastic opening is too small. By the time we manage to squeeze him in, he is already screaming and needs to be taken out. Perhaps the high chair will be more useful once he is older and no longer requires the baby capsule, but after investing $650 AUD I need to look at buying another high chair which is a real disappointment. Show details
jenny w.
jenny w.2 posts

Danica Quabba
Danica Quabba2 posts

Must have product at any age!

This chair has been a staple in our household with 3 kids of varying ages. Currently our 6 year old is using it for mealtimes as per her OT and dietician recommendations to help with posture and encouraging self feeding. Suitable from newborn to 6 years and beyond I could not recommend the Tripp Trapp more! Our little guy enjoys pushing his sisters chair around while practicing his walking as well!
Karren
Karren2 posts

Best investment!

After extensive googling and research it become very clear the Tripp Trapp was the most recommended high chair. The adjustable footrest and ability to grow with your child make the price point worth it knowing that your child will be able to eat safely for many years. Show details
Nikki_md
Nikki_mdPerth, WA9 posts

Worth every cent

We had some problems with our first born being fussy with eating which was partly induced by being uncomfortable, poor positioning and having no leg placement on his high chair. We did some research and consulted a few of our physio friends and decided to invest in the trip trap. Got ours from baby bunting, It’s a bit bulky but that’s nothing compared to the plethora of benefits from it. Bub is almost 7 months -loves exploring her food and eating by herself. She is very comfortable in her trip trap- a positive food experience where bub is happy does wonders. Show details
Lady L
Lady LIllawarra, NSW2 posts

The perfect high chair

The Stokke Tripp Trapp High Chair is definitely the best chair there is. It offers so much support to our bubs, hence they love sitting on it too. It is beautifully designed and matches our kitchen furniture. We love the 5 point harness as it makes us feel at ease that bubs are well secured. The chair including the tray is also easy to clean. Show details
Vanessa
Vanessa3 posts

The best!

Our son is 18m old and we’ve loved using our Stokke Tripp Trapp for the past year. Easy to clean, bub is comfortable and I love that it will adapt to my son over the years! Worth the $!
SN
SN13 posts

Disappointing

After using it for a few months now i candefinitely say it has not become easier to use. The seat belt is uncomfortable for bub and so hard to asjust.
The tray is a nightmare to clean.
Its very disappointing as it is expensive and we bought it to make our lives easier.
The varnish also wears odf with mild detergent.
The obly good thing is multiple seat and footrest adjustment levels. Show details
Brooke
BrookeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love it

We’ve had this chair for our daughter for a couple years now and it’s amazing! She’s 4 and loves her own seat at the table. The design is beautiful and fits the aesthetic of the house as well as being so functional. Highly recommend
Oliver Ngo
Oliver Ngo

Stylish and easy to move around

I love this chair as it’s so nice and stylish, easy to clean and move around the house. Show details
Angela
Angela

Best high chair ever!

I wanted something that was stylish, easy to clean, would grow with my baby and would help with safe eating. This high chair ticks all the boxes! Having the foot rest was recommended by my paediatrician and as this high chair is fully adjustable, it will fit any child perfectly. To say I’m impressed is an understatement! Show details

Christin
Christin

I got this chair handed down. I have used the chair for 11 months. Loved the newborn set. Our babyset is from 2016 and the straps are located (screwed into the chair's back) at the level of baby's lower back and that seems really uncomfortable as they are pushing into his spine. He is 11 month now and recently started refusing the chair by stiffening his legs making it practically impossible to get him in. It seems everyone raves about this chair and not just since yesterday. So I am wondering Is there anything I am doing wrong or is it worth upgrading to a new babyset? Chair is from 2016. I have tried putting him in a different highchair where the legs don't have to fit through two holes and putting him in causes no fuss. Thank you!

Carolina
Carolina

Hi parents, I have a big baby - 13kg 15 month old at 85cm tall. His outgrown baby bjorn high chair. Could I have an idea how the Tripp Trapp works with big babies? He need to be strapped in. His also a runner and side diver.

Sunny
Sunny

How does the Stokke highchair wear over time? I currently have a wooden highchair of a different brand and the timber doesn't cope with the constant wiping down.