Little Lou Switch

Little Lou Switch

See the Best High Chairs in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Little Lou

• Safety

Suj Sukumaran
Suj SukumaranGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Aesthetically Superior Product

The highchair looks super sleek and compact and for small living spaces this is perfect! It Looks amazing!! My only issue is that the tray does not come off easy. The company seems to claim that it is intentional to keep it locked and secured. But I am sure there is way to keep it secure without risking chipping your nails while taking the tray off!

Beautiful high chair

The chair is high quality and aesthetically beautiful. I love the soft leather cushion and adjustable leg sizes. Height is smaller than I would like and the removable table is a little hard to get on if you need to adjust closer to your baby. Adjustable foot rest on this chair would make it perfect. Overall happy and would probably buy again!

Alysha Simpson
Alysha SimpsonSydney, NSW

Cutest little high chair

Love this chair so much! Perfect size for a smaller space. I read some negative reviews and was a bit sceptical at first but it’s honestly so cute and we love it. Would recommend 10/10

Little Lou BabyLittle LouSend a private message

Thanks for your review :)

Originally posted on Little Lou using our platform

Does the job for the price.

Sara E.
Sara E.

Very cute but a few things I should have considered

Purchased in at Little Lou Baby for $127.46.

Love, love, love!

I love this high chair
Aesthetically pleasing
Well made and easy to put together
Really well priced
Love the size of the tray, good size for suction plates

My only complaint is the straps, they are well positioned, however they slip down because of the silky material and difficult to clean.

Jeremy S.
Jeremy S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

It’s perfect for my daughter and very stylish

Really nice product! height is good too and I love the color. My daughter just turn 7 months and it fits her really well. Good to know it converts to a small chair

Originally posted on Little Lou using our platform

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Great chair

Awesome high chair, looks modern and stylish, very sturdy, good quality materials, good value for money, it just might be a little bit too short. Otherwise, really great chair overall :)

Originally posted on Little Lou using our platform

Cutest Chair & Practical!

Love this chair! So easy to clean, comfy and so cute! Bub is too small to reach foot rest but seat is good enough that it keeps her balanced without it!

Little Lou BabyLittle LouSend a private message

Thanks for your review Briony! Yes the shape of the chair stabilises their little bodies really well :)

Christin
ChristinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Almost perfect!!!

Love this cute little chair. It isn't bulky compares with other brand. It's just one issue with the straps keeps slipping down.The straps anchor at the back is way too low. It'll be great if it's higher than the baby shoulder. Overall it's a good purchased. Thank you.

Mark Hedge
Mark HedgeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Could not be cuter and very well made

Would recommend to everyone. If your on the fence, do it. It’s well worth it. Is durable, easy to clean. And also as our baby gets older, it’ll be used as a chair in her play area. Can be converted

Originally posted on Little Lou using our platform

Love it, needs a redesign

Love the chair! However the cushion isn’t removable therefore is hard to clean. Sometimes wiping just isn’t enough. We had to cut ours out and I made it into a removable one.

Dylan
DylanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent little high chair

We be love this high chair fits in beautifully in our home easy to put together and just wipe down to clean staff your very helpful with all the questions I had .

Great high chair

So pleased with my high chair. It looks great and my little man loves it too. Highly recommend if your looking for a modern high chair. Also converts into a chair too.

Unique
UniqueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great purchase

We were looking for a high chair for some time a friend put me onto little Lou we are really happy with the quality and the price of the switch. High chair .