Ikea Antilop

Ikea Antilop

• Safety

Dicky

We bought one of these IKEA highchairs used from gumtree and are brilliant. It went through two kids and is easy to clean. Very sturdy.

Sold again so now another family is enjoying it.

It is great to see such long lasting products still being made and needs to be encouraged.

Well done IKEA.

Zen S.

Zen S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

unbeatable value & versatility

Such good value for money

I love that you can opt to purchase the tray or not, we got the tray but have found that if we slide the tray off the chair pulls up to our dining table nicely. It’s also super easy to clean, tray slides off can be rinsed or hosed off easily. Also, we can take it to friends or family members houses for dinners or bbqs :)

Purchased at IKEA for $24.99.

Sophia

Sophia

The best high chair

My kid use it from his 6 months old until now(almost 3 years).It is easy to clean and very safe.It is cheap but durable.Very satisfied with it and no regrets.Now I have second one for my second baby.

subsul

subsulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No nonsense product

Simplicity at its best. My little one is just starting to eat on his own and you can imagine the mess that would create, this products design makes is so easy to clean, I feel it is ergonomic as well.
Overall great buy.

Purchased in February 2020 at IKEA for $30.00.

ssoul88

ssoul88South West, WA

Best highchair

This is such a great highchair. Its sturdy and easy to put together. The best feature is that it is easy to clean. There are no padded parts that have to get machine washed. You can literally take the highchair outdoors and hose the whole thing off. My first baby was very happy using this highchair and I plan to get two more for my twins. This is a great value for money item. Highly recommend.

Purchased at IKEA WA, Perth.

Rabia Z

Rabia ZMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Simple & functional

Extremely simple, plain high chair. JUST what I wanted!! Super easy to clean, move, leave in the dining room, take camping... the only thing I would ever change on this is the straps. Theyre a pain to adjust with wiggly toddlers, but its not like you have to do it all the time, so its fine. Easy to clean, lightweight and easy to move about with it not taking up much space (especially compared to other high chairs)

Purchased in April 2018 at IKEA.

Liss R

Liss RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic value

We’ve been using this chair for almost 3 years and will be buying a second one for our youngest. Easy to clean and our son is happy sitting in it. The inflatable insert is great when they’re little. Such a long lasting and affordable chair. I put a Command hook on the back to hang bibs. Lightweit and easy to move around and dismantle. The tray is a good size too.

Purchased in December 2016 at IKEA QLD, North Lakes for $30.00.

Momma-Sar

Momma-SarPerth, WA

So easy to clean and makes meal time fun!

I was gifted this high chair before I could purchase one myself. The high chair itself is sturdy and comes apart easily if you need to take it out the house. It is so easy to clean and stores in the corner perfectly after use. It is very wide but the insert you can purchase separately is great. The clip isn’t great but this is an older model. I bought a new one for my mother in law to keep and the quality of the secure harness is ten times better. For $25 odd dollars, it’s a great high chair.

madmel1980

madmel1980

The best. All you need.

One of the easiest decisions we made when it came to what to buy. It's simple & easy to put together and super comfortable for bubs. You don't need anything more. We've been using it for 3 months now and no concerns.

Purchased in March 2019.

Jenny

JennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent affordable highchair

This chair is a must in any household with a bub. Brilliantly cheap, easy to clean and you can even pull it apart and take with you if needed. Useful for more than just feeding, but also other activities if needed. And they sell on later. Also perfect for the grandparents house.

Purchased in January 2016 at IKEA QLD, Logan.

Xanthe M.

Xanthe M.

Great high chair

Best thing about this chair is it is so easy to clean, which you need to do 5 times a day so it’s important! Probably not the most comfortable chair but has lasted two kids and the first sat in it two years without complaint. Easy to take apart to take on holiday/friends houses.

Purchased in March 2015 at IKEA NSW, Tempe for $30.00.

RetailAssistant

RetailAssistantAU

Unbeatable Value

This highchair is fantastic value at $30.00. Had one for my eldest years ago and it outlasted the $200 Graco chair! This time around I went straight to Ikea, the design is so basic and chair so sturdy I will easily be able to pass it along to someone else once it is outgrown. Being able to take it outside and hose it down is a bonus...

Purchased in March 2018 at IKEA NSW, Marsden Park for $30.00.

Ally M

Ally MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love this chair!

I bought this on a friends recommendation and absolutely love it. The tray has become a little difficult to get on and off over time.
Super easy to clean and wipe down after each use.

Purchased in September 2018 at IKEA for $25.00.

Kate

KateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect HighChair! All you need.

Ok so when I got pregnant all I wanted was a flashy padded highchair with all the bells and whistles. But I was gifted this high chair for my baby shower and I am so glad I was. It is so easy to clean, safe and very affordable. The inflatable cushion is also worth purchasing too, great for smaller bubs and easy to wash!

Kiddo

KiddoMelbourne

Unsafe

This highchair is a terrible product. I regret buying it. The plastic chair hurts the baby so much. It topples very easily and is so hard to take the tray off. I just don't see how it can pass safety standards. Cheap and nasty. Ikea has never been that good anyway.

Mandy G

Mandy GPerth, WA

Good product

So glad Ikea came up with this product. Don't understand why others sell it so expensively. It is easy to use and durable and easy to clean. My daughter has out grown it now but younger brother will start using it soon. So worth it! Even the restaurants use them.

Ellie

EllieMelbourne

Perfect for Baby Led Weaning

So glad I did not purchase any of those expensive baby high chairs as this one is perfect. Easy to clean for BLW, durable and no fuss. It's also the same high chair that restaurants use so my child is used to being in them when we're out. I also attached a food catcher to the chair so I can pretty much bring it anywhere around the house.

Amanda

AmandaSydney, NSW

Perfect chair
Bought much more expensive chair that I never used
This chair is amazing as so easy to clean and kids loooove it
The strap is easy to clip and unclog. The tray is easy to take off and put back on.
Very easy to pack and unpack can take each leg off and store if required.

Lamea

LameaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DURABLE LIKE A LOG!

no mess, easy to clean, no damage, used for 3 yrs in a row.

saved money but got the service! Very good product for bub as it wears out after a yr anyway and bub grew out of it.

the cushion is changeable as well. Definitely would recommend it for general use.