Childcare Bath Ring

Childcare Bath Ring

See the Best Baby Bath Seats / Stands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

baztrac8

baztrac8NSW, 2250

Bad

Once they can sit very well & know how to put their legs when getting in & out it becomes easier, but this really is a major design fault as by the time this happens they can usually sit properly in the bath anyway. I wish we hadnt been in such a rush to buy a bath ring & looked around more.
Better than having to hold baby constantly in a big bath
Hard to get baby in & out & scrapes legs as the plastic is quite sharp. Seat is slippery so have to put a facewasher down when baby was learning to sit in water, so her bottom didnt slide forward & her head hit the back.

cindyrichards34

cindyrichards34Queensland, Australia

Terrible

Not worth the effort or money. Needs redesigning as I couldn't fit my baby into it without jamming him in and scraping his knees on the very hard plastic. A good concept but poor design.
nothing had to return it.
My 6mth old baby wouldn't fit, he was well within the specified weight range but as the top bar does not remove it was very akward to get him into it and yes scraped his knees getting in and out, was very distressing for both of us. Plus you need to use heaps of water in the bath as the baby sits so upright and makes it hard to wash them. Made my husband try it and same poor results. Ended up returning it to the store.

angelprada

angelpradaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

My son got stuck too, and his legs got a scratch on it from the plastic very hard to get in and out i will be sending a letter to childcare this should not be on the market to be sold..
NONE putting it in recycling so they can make something worthy from it

eastcomm

eastcommAU

Terrible

My 7 month old got stuck while trying to get her out & she was very distressed...I will never use it again!
supports baby
Scrapes baby's legs while trying to get her out.