2ChooseWell Health Insurance

2ChooseWell Health Insurance
1.0

0%7 · 100%

1.0
Brand Manager for ChooseWell Health Insurance? Claim your listing.

MarkP
MarkP

Very misleading

I had been with Australian Unity for the past 10 years. Choosewell rang me and said they would compare other providers and see if they could get same or better cover cheaper. They said they could get better from HCF at lower cost. I went for it and have found I’m not covered now for much and much lower limits. Don’t believe them.
chris
chrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC8 posts

Misleading and poor communication

I initially enquired to join up with HCF through Choosewell but was given the wrong information which has cost me at lot. Not impressed at all with the follow up with both Choosewell And HCF in sorting out this stuff up.
Louise
LouiseSydney, NSW2 posts

Not happy

After receiving a quote for almost 1/2 of what I currently pay, I agreed to go with ahm. They then took out twice the amount of what was quoted , whilst my old insurer continued to get their payment. That was nearly 2 weeks ago. I am still waiting for a refund from ahm, and yes...I stayed with my old health fund. This has been a GREAT inconvenience.
Sandi
SandiSouth West, WA2 posts

Can’t get anything right

After being contacted by Choosewell and given a quote that was better than my current one. They got so many things wrong- the payments, my email, my home address & my daughter’s name. I ended up going back to my original insurer. Choosewell definitely don’t do well
fair value
fair value64 posts

Pushy sales

Love the concept.

But the reality was that the salesperson was more focused on making the sale than looking out my best interests.

Are they too commission focused?

The whole private health system requires significant reform

Jim