ChooseWell Health Insurance

1.0

Louise

LouiseSydney, NSW

Not happy

After receiving a quote for almost 1/2 of what I currently pay, I agreed to go with ahm. They then took out twice the amount of what was quoted , whilst my old insurer continued to get their payment. That was nearly 2 weeks ago. I am still waiting for a refund from ahm, and yes...I stayed with my old health fund. This has been a GREAT inconvenience.

Sandi

SandiSouth West, WA

Can’t get anything right

After being contacted by Choosewell and given a quote that was better than my current one. They got so many things wrong- the payments, my email, my home address & my daughter’s name. I ended up going back to my original insurer. Choosewell definitely don’t do well

fair value

fair value

Pushy sales

Love the concept.

But the reality was that the salesperson was more focused on making the sale than looking out my best interests.

Are they too commission focused?

The whole private health system requires significant reform

Insurance Comparison Websites

Find out how ChooseWell Health Insurance compares to other Insurance Comparison Websites

Jim

JimBusselton

Does CHOOSEWELL comparison site belong to AHM insurance?

HONEST JOE