2Choosi

83% · 41266 · 13%

Georgie B
Georgie BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pet Insurance

Brittany, was gr8 to deal with definitely 10/10!
Highly recommend her! Show reply
Cedelia Meyer
Cedelia Meyer

Pure excellence!

CSR was delightful and considerate. Informative and knowledgeable. Thank you for being kind when I was under the weather. Show reply
Judi A.
Judi A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Life insurance comparison

Tim was a real pleasure to talk to and was really knowledgeable about life insurance. i can't rate Tim highly enough Show reply
Jeff N.
Jeff N.South East Queensland, QLD

Happy

The person I spoke with was very polite and knowledgeable. I am very happy with the product, including the price. Show reply
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
  Fair Incentive

Fantastic!

Very happy with the operator who was helpful,kind and courteous.now I can have peace of mind knowing that my family will be spared any extra grief and burden when I pass away.well done choosi and real insurance. Show reply
Bronwyn
Bronwyn

Pet insurance made easy

Angelina was wonderful very professional, knowledgeable, courteous and so helpful
A pleasurable experience Thank you Show reply
there
there

The process was easy and hassle free. The agent was informative. Show reply
ging ging
ging ging
  Fair Incentive

awesome

Ii was awesome experienced to talk to you guys, it's suit of what im looking for. thank you so very much. Show reply
Wayne Dodson
Wayne DodsonNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

Good product, competitive

Good efficient service and seemingly good product. The proof will be in the pudding Show reply
Susan C.
Susan C.Launceston, TAS

A real help in planning for the future

Appreciate the easy to understand information and willingness to answer all my questions. Show reply
K.Adey
K.AdeyPerth, WA3 posts

Excellent advice and service

The agent was helpful professional and was prompt in getting back to me at a time requested Show reply
Antonio Tefono
Antonio Tefono2 posts

Perfect

Ali was cool and understanding easy process I wish I signed up earlier. Show reply
Pete
Pete

Awesome service

Provided great insights to all types of pet insurance- made the job of finding the right one for us so easy. Show reply
Deb W
Deb WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very informative

Sheryl was very clear, patient, efficient, knowledgeable and professional. A nice experience. Show reply
Ron
RonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love rspa

Good experience I just want my pet covered by insurance in case something happens Show reply

John Ryan
John Ryan

Electric lawn mower for elderly person. Lives in NE Victoria

Margaret F.
Margaret F.

Best value hospital insurance

Choosi   DM

Hi Margaret, Thank you for reaching out to Choosi. Can you please reply to my private message with your policy details to arrange for one of our team members to contact you to assist with your query.
Kind regards,
Scott

Stephen L
Stephen L

Do you look at motorcycle insurance

Tania Walmsley
Tania Walmsley

I Stephen no i personally didnt but give them a call they find someone who can help you

Choosi   DM

Hi Stephen, Thank you for reaching out to us with your query. At this time, we do not compare insurance policies for motorcycles. If there is anything further we can assist with this, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Kind regards,