Excellent Service

Anne-Marie was accurate, professional and helpful, she answered all my questions and I couldn't be happier. Also knowing I didn't have a printer she sent out the necessary forms needed for RSPCA. The process was so easy to complete and I received confirmation in minutes, thank you Choosi

Hi Mbmconway,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from Anne-Marie and that we could assist with your pet insurance needs.

Ellen

EllenNorth Queensland, QLD

Rubin was very helpful

Rubin was very helpful helping me get the right pet insurance for my dog. He has a Doberman.
He explained everything in detail and the phone was also answered immediately! Yep.

Hi Ellen,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from Rubin and that we could assist with your pet insurance needs.

Danica

DanicaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The service was kind, Friendly, extremely helpful, and excellent. I received far better cover than expected. The insurance advisor searched until he found the appropriate cover for my needs. Thank you!

Hi Danica,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from our team and that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.

Very good

Great service and friendly people. Gave us a lot of detail on the questions we asked. Saved us a lot of wasted time and got a great deal.
Would choose choosi again and again. If you haven’t tried it you should!

Hi Donna,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear of the great service that you have received from our team and that we could assist in saving time when looking for suitable cover.

Robert

RobertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Happy

This company is great there phone manner,and the knowledge of there products are second to none. I spoke to a few other suppliers ,but Choosi not only answered all my question they also made sure i understood all the elements of my cover.Would not hesitate to recommend them .A1 in my books.

Hi Robert,
Thank you for your review and recommendation, we really appreciate it. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received and that you felt fully informed when choosing suitable cover.

Excellent service and informative

Very informative and professional. Easy to understand the terms and condition and was a joy to deal with. Answered all my questions. Highly recommend using choosi as i found the person i was dealing with very knowledgeable.

Hi Kevin,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review and recommendation, we really appreciate it. I am pleased to hear of the great service that you have received and that we could assist with your insurance needs.
Jessica

Quick to get back to me and thorough

The person I spoke with gave me more than sufficient information which was good, and the they were very knowledgeable and made sure I understood the information provided. The price provided was competitive.

Hi Linda,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that you felt fully informed when contacting our team and of the great service that you received.

punyelroo

punyelrooMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Knowledgeable Consultant - Good Experience

I enquired about Pet Insurance and the consultant was very competent in terms of both products and phone manner. Good experience overall - would likely use again. Although pricing was the same as I'd get directly with the end insurer, this service helps avoid some of the manual effort required to do the research yourself.

Nice experience

Lee was very helpful and polite. He provided us with many details and help us choose the right product. Thanks Lee.
The advice was great and delivered in a very professional way. Happy experience.

Scott Robert

Scott RobertSydney, NSW

Fantastic service

I enquire about a product and got a fast response and all done with excellent service very thorough and great customer service would highly recommend there services fantastic all round

Hi Scott,
Thank you for your kind words and recommendation. It is a pleasure to hear of the fantastic service that you have received and that we can provide you with information on policies suitable to your needs.

Reece

ReeceCanberra 2600, ACT

Knowledgeable, fast and great service

The guy I spoke to was really knowledgeable of the products. He provided me all the information I asked for to assist me in choosing the pet insurance to suit my needs. He sounded bubbly and gave all round great customer service. Thanks again for all your help.

JVP

JVP

Fantastic and easy process

Dee was fantastic. She knew her products, was professional and efficient. I spoke to Dee last week when she said she would call me back. Excellent customer service. Dee deserves a pay rise.

Perfect customer service

I was treated respectfully. Lee was very helpful and gave some constructive advice without promoting one particular product over another. This resulted in me taking out the correct policy to meet my needs

KyMolo

KyMoloSydney, NSW

Professional & Friendly

Very professional and friendly service, I received a return call when advised I would, quick and easy to arrange cover and my consultant was extremely knowledgeable on the product I was after. Thank you for making it easy for me to compare the products

Great customer service

Michelle listened and gave me all the information I needed.
It was so much easier having someone who understands different types of covers explain it all to me in a way I could understand.

Hi Stephanie,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you received form Michelle and I will be sure to pass this on to her and her team.

New Life insurance policy

Sam was professional and friendly
Helpful and able to call back when she had agreed to, to continue with policy application after I had needed to confirm medical history information.

Pak Ka Kelvin

Pak Ka KelvinSydney, NSW

Easy and quick process

Easy and quick process to get insurance cover where someone explains the cover in simple terms! Would recommend others to give them a go. Also friendly staff who aren't pushy.

Jess

JessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast, easy and great!

Got a response email straight away & the process for applying was quick & easy. Gave a good amount of information regarding the policy. Happy with the process and fast approval time.

Judith

JudithPerth, WA

The staff member was very helpful, explained all details relevant for our situation and Choosi involvement etc. We will most likely consider Choosi for our other needs when re-evaluating our circumstances. Thank you.

Fresh W.

Fresh W.

I need this cover for my husband's peace of mind.

I decided to get funeral insurance because of my advancing years. I found the consultant very helpful and pleasant but I am a little concerned with the speed of the whole process. I am not sure seniors who are not as quick witted would understand the whole thing - I work every day and am pleased to report that my brain is still working as normal :)