Annette

AnnetteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I purchased pet insurance from Guide Dog's for my 2 dogs. Evan was helpful and took his time to answer all my questions and provided me with good information. I would use Choosi again.

Hi Annette,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we really appreciate it. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you received from Evan and that we could assist with your pet insurance needs.

Barbara-Ann

Barbara-AnnSouth West, WA

Pet Insurance

I was not overly impressed with the website. I couldn't find out what cover was on offer etc. I wound up just picking a company I know from advertising on the television.

Hi Barbara-Ann,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are always looking for ways to enhance the services that we provide to our customers and your feedback will assist with this.

Very Helpful

The lady I spoke to was very helpful, courteous and patient she was also knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with making a tiresome chore much easier.
Kind Regards
Debra Lea Boland

Complete Pet Cover

Well explained guide through the pet insurance maze. Made comparisons between insurers easy. Well articulated over the phone by pleasant staff. Got the cover we needed. Would use them again.

Patricia

PatriciaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service by Rita

Great clear explanation and service took the time to attend to both mine and my husbands request worked out what suited us best and what we could honestly afford with no hidden agenda

Kim

KimMid North Coast, NSW

very helpful

it was a very good interview, very helpful, factual, and informative,
and we were able to understand all the facts. the interview gave us exactly what we were asking, and we were impressed.

Great customer service

My customer service representative was helpful, polite, friendly and capable. I received the assistance I required and all questions were answered in a lovely manner - thank you! Would recommend using choosi.

VickiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent !!

My consultant was very helpful, professional and communicative, explaining everything I needed to know about the product I was inquiring about. Overall, my consultant made my inquiry a good experience !!

Hi Jessica,
Thank you for your reply and you're welcome, for the review I posted.

Deanne

DeanneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Single parents

Way too expensive as a single parent, looking after 2 children and on work cover thats limited, really believe you need to look at circumstances for the individual properly and cater for their needs, and actually help people in need.

Julia

JuliaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very helpful, personable and explained the product in detail.

Our Consultant was extremely professional, personable and did a great job explaining the options and details of the product and ensuring we received the best price possible for our requirements.

Hi Julia,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear of the great service that you have received and that we have been able to assist with your insurance needs.
Thanks,
Rebecca

Great

The person I spoke with was wonderful. He had great knowledge of the service and also had a sense of humor, which I found refreshing, along with being proffressional and giving me all information.

Customer RelationsChoosi

Awesome, great help from Evan!

Awesome, great help from Evan. Explained everything really well. Called me back when he said he would and answered all my questions thanks heaps very happy with the service provided

Hi Jessica,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from Evan and that we could assist you with your insurance needs.

JarrodGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is great, good for that last hour of mine to know that my funeral expenses are covered.

I don't want my family & friends to have to be struck with my funerals' expenses when I am gone, so getting real life insurance is a great thing for me to do.

Hi Jarrod,
What a lovely review. It is a pleasure to hear that we can provide you suitable cover and peace of mind. Thank you for choosing Choosi to help with comparing benefits for life insurance.
Sharon

No wucking furries

Ngahoa

NgahoaSouth East Queensland, QLD

So Simple!!!!

Anjum is a professional!!! Very helpful & informative on all products available, explaining everything I was unsure of & keeping it simple for me to understand.
She helped me to decide by explaining different policies that I wasnt sure if they suited.
I was very pleased with the service because she LISTENED to my reason WHY & was able to inform me effectively.
Because of her mannerism & professionalism I found it easy to make my decision.
Very happy!!!

David

DavidRavenshoe, Queensland

Buyer be Ware

Choosie insurance is the same company that operates Seniors insurance, R.S.P.C.A pet insurance,real funeral insurance & real life insurance Hollard insurance & Greenstone also winners of the choice Shonky award for the pet insurance they don't do the entire insurance market just do what Hollard & Greenstone which owns Choosie so the name Choosie is misleading.

Funeral insurance

Jeremy was friendly and very helpful in providing different quotes which were suitable for me and my husband. Everything was explained to me very clearly and a decision was made.

Extremely helpful

George was sympathetic to my needs and fully-explained the advantages of different policies and was able to answer my questions. I'm happy with the decision I made and am confident I have chosen my best option with George's help. Thank you Choosi!

Hi Anne,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from George and that we have been able to assist with your insurance needs.

Helen L

Helen LEyre Peninsula, SA

The contact was friendly and efficient in capturing my details and providing a quote. The deal was secured in a short, efficient amount of time. Agreement was made in the one phone conversation.

Rebecca

RebeccaSydney, NSW

Web site was easy to understand. Gave good information. Was a very quick & easy process. No fuss. Would recommend this product to family & friends any day. Thank you for making this an easy decision

Hi Rebecca,
Thank you for sharing your review and recommendation with us, we really appreciate it. I am pleased to hear that you found our website to be so user-friendly and that we could assist with your insurance needs.

Excellent Service

Anne-Marie was accurate, professional and helpful, she answered all my questions and I couldn't be happier. Also knowing I didn't have a printer she sent out the necessary forms needed for RSPCA. The process was so easy to complete and I received confirmation in minutes, thank you Choosi

Hi Mbmconway,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from Anne-Marie and that we could assist with your pet insurance needs.