Love working with Choosi

Information is clear and correct
Staff is friendly and helpful, also very professional
Very fast reply, got a call only a few seconds after I requested a quote.
I could understand staff easily

Hazel Pertovt

Hazel PertovtCentral West, NSW

Bundy

Fantastic service I feel very happy with how everything was explained in detail very clear and precise. Cathrine was very knowledgeable giving me confidence in the coverage I chose I’m very happy for piece of mind. Pic of Bundy

Customer RelationsChoosi

Why I cannot get a quote online

I tried to get a online life insurance quote, and when I click on “ online quote” it says one of the specialist will call you, It doesn’t give online quote.

BillyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Choosi Pet Insurance Help

Wonderful member of the Choosi Team helped me arrange my pet insurance. Awesome customer service and she took the time to explain everything. Well done reading out all the small print! Thanks Billy

You are welcome

Steve

Steve Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

All good

Sales person (I forget her name sorry) was helpful, friendly and a good 'closer' She wasn't robotic but covered everything required for legal purposes. Having been a Team Leader in a Sales Call centre previously for many years I would give her a good score on her NPS.

Hi Steve,
Thank you so much for the great feedback, we really appreciate it. We love hearing about our clients satisfaction around the service that they have received and that you were left feeling informed of your new cover.
Alisa

Dana

DanaSydney, NSW

Choosi’s rep helped me better understand

Choosi’s rep helped me better understand available pet insurance policies and therefore enabled me to make a better choice given my needs. She was informative and pleasant and easy to work with.

Daphne

DaphneSydney, NSW

Job well done

I am happy to give choosi a good review, I received a call after visiting pet insurance comparison website. I am happy to report that I received excellent service from the lady who called.

Hi Daphne,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from our team.

Thank you!

The person I spoke with was lovely and very helpful! Such an easy process and everything was sorted within such a short time. I am happy to have a great insurance solution.

Christine

ChristineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Service

Great service and well-explained details - all options and variations were explained in easy to understand language. Time was taken to ensure that each component of the policy was explained. Very friendly and had options ready to match my requirements.

Great help

The woman vema was very helpful and very friendly. And was very easy to answer. Would recommend going through them to anyone. Was very informative and very quick with a lot of options aswell.

Tok

TokRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very professional

Lee was fantastic he explained everything throughly and concisely. As well as professional he was friendly amd very professional say to deal with it was like talking to a few owns. I’d like you to congratulate him on a excellent job.

Hi Tok,
Thank you for your lovely words on your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear of the great service that you have received from our team. We really appreciate it you sharing this with us.

Amber

AmberPerth, WA

Kimberly was fantastic

I spoke with Kimberly- Such a kind lady that helped me, she explained everything so so well, really helpful!! So easy and such a breeze, I recommend them to anyone.

Hi Amber,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from Kimberly whilst discussing your insurance needs.

Carol

CarolGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

RSPCA Pet Insurance

Clear information and comparisons between different insurers was good and made choosing insurance a breeze.
The operator on the other end of the phone knew her stuff and was able to assist with any queries I had.
Will try Choosi again and would recommend them to anyone.

Hi Carol,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from our team and that we could assist with your Pet Insurance needs.

Bernadina Andrews

Bernadina AndrewsDarling Downs, QLD

so easy makes doing things less difficult

person on other end of the phone knew his stuff and was able to assist with any queries I had. Made changing over our insurance a breeze.Would recommend them to anyone.

Julianne

JulianneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lee was dedicated, patient and professional!

The agent has spent 1 month trying to get a chance to talk to me. He was kind, patient and very easy to trust. Easy policy explanation and make the whole experience easy.

Easy and helpful

Varinda from Choosi truely made this process easier. After a few phone calls (with flexible talk times), I was covered and had all of my documentation. Everything was explained to me, so I didn’t have to go looking for little bits of information.

Gary

GarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Cathryn was very easy to talk to and explained policies thoroughly

Cathryn explained not only variations in cost, but explained what different policies covered, and the value of claims allowed with the range of policies available. I feel that I have been able to make a well informed decision after speaking with her.

Funeral insurance

Rachel was very obliging & professional.
She Had ample product knowledge & only too eager to assist. An absolute pleasure to deal with. I would recommend her to anyone. She said she would call me back & she dod

Excellent service

Excellent service and very helpful.
Quickly got what we wanted and the service was very informative.
Highly recommend this service for anyone looking for comparable insurance advice and help to get the right one for you.

Angela

AngelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Found me a great deal on pet insurance and saved me hours of confusing searches were very knowledgeable on pet insurance and found cover I was not aware of thank you!