Jason

JasonPeel, WA

Pet insurance

I had a great experience with Choosi pet insurance my dog breed wasn't on the breed list they got it sorted and got all the information needed so i could insure my dog.

Easy, quick, simple and helpful

Got great product information and lots of policies to compare and choose from. They called and were very helpful over the phone and I was able to arrange a suitable policy fast.

Christopher

ChristopherMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Customer Service

Your consultant Jeremy was polite, friendly, informative and very helpful. This made the task of shopping around for life insurance much easier. He followed through as promised too. Thank you

Hi Christopher,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I'm pleased to hear Jeremy provided you with great service and the necessary information for you to make an informed decision on what cover is best for you.

Rikki B

Rikki BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

The woman I spoke to from Choosi provided excellent customer service. She was very lovely and helpful with my quote. I ended up
signing up to an insurer for myself. Great service.

Hi Rikki,
Thank you for sharing your kind words with us on your experience. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from our team and that we could assist with providing you a quote.

Good price

I was already sold on RSPCA, especially after looking at your website. Then for some reason you could get me the cover for $6 less than going directly to RSPCA. So thank you for the call.

Hi James,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. I'm glad to hear we were able to provide you with affordable cover that suits your needs.

Dene-Marie M.

Dene-Marie M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Expert Customer Service & Friendly

Efficient, incredibly friendly, knowledgeable and a pleasure to get pet insurance from. Amazing. The wonderful woman I spoke with was fantastic and patient and I don’t usually buy straight away. But she was so knowledgeable that I Felt comfortable with my policy.

Rachel

RachelCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Customer Service

Extremely helpful and super friendly. The gentleman I spoke with had, Extensive product knowledge and took the time to explain in detail all of requirements and inclusion with the policy I wanted.

Christine

ChristineSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Highly recommend

They helped me to find a cheaper policy with higher benefits. They showed me where I could save with multiple comparisons. I couldnt be happier with the help I received. Thank you!

Hi Christine,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is always a pleasure to hear that we are able to provide you with affordable cover that is suitable to your needs.

Sandie

SandieCentral West, NSW

Omg Rita your perfect and amazing

The lady we had I believe her name was Rita was absolutely amazing and so helpful and fun was happy to joke and laugh around but was professional I couldn’t of asked for a better consultant and found is the best cover out there explained everything would be back for everything and FYI she needs a pay raise or promotion ASAP

Justin

JustinCentral Queensland, QLD

Very informative and friendly and answered all my questions and explained all my options to me thoroughly very happy I made the choice to go through choosi for my insurance needs thank you.

Tracey Busuttil

Tracey BusuttilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Service

I was very pleasantly surprised when I received a phone call from Choosi as I was initially only researching Pet Insurance and about to sign up elsewhere, however it made my choose very easy, the gentleman was knowledgeable and personable, would highly recommend your service.

Lukec

Lukec

Unrealistic insurance rates

Can't say I am impressed at all. I enter details for a quote for my car and select the cheapest (woolworths), only to find the price goes from 630 to 780 on the insurers website. So the actual quote is more that 20% higher than the bait price on the website. Then I update the insured value to the actual value of my car rather than the ridiculous low ball value that is $9,000 below the actual value, and the annual price goes to $1,050. So, if you want a quote off by 50%, this is the site for you.

I am sure they will just reply that they rely on the prices provided by the insurers, and that is probably true, but it doesn't make it accurate or worthwhile for customers.

Excellent Service

Kevin was extremely helpful and did his best to ensure we got the insurance we were after. The whole process was easy and fast. Would recommend Choosi to anyone looking for specific insurance without the hassles.

Hi Jo,
I am thrilled to hear of the great service that you have received from Kevin and that we could assist with your insurance needs. Thank you for taking the time to share your recommendation, we really appreciate it.

Annette

AnnetteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I purchased pet insurance from Guide Dog's for my 2 dogs. Evan was helpful and took his time to answer all my questions and provided me with good information. I would use Choosi again.

Hi Annette,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we really appreciate it. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you received from Evan and that we could assist with your pet insurance needs.

Barbara-Ann

Barbara-AnnSouth West, WA

Pet Insurance

I was not overly impressed with the website. I couldn't find out what cover was on offer etc. I wound up just picking a company I know from advertising on the television.

Hi Barbara-Ann,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are always looking for ways to enhance the services that we provide to our customers and your feedback will assist with this.

Very Helpful

The lady I spoke to was very helpful, courteous and patient she was also knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with making a tiresome chore much easier.
Kind Regards
Debra Lea Boland

Complete Pet Cover

Well explained guide through the pet insurance maze. Made comparisons between insurers easy. Well articulated over the phone by pleasant staff. Got the cover we needed. Would use them again.

Patricia

PatriciaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service by Rita

Great clear explanation and service took the time to attend to both mine and my husbands request worked out what suited us best and what we could honestly afford with no hidden agenda

Kim

KimMid North Coast, NSW

very helpful

it was a very good interview, very helpful, factual, and informative,
and we were able to understand all the facts. the interview gave us exactly what we were asking, and we were impressed.

Great customer service

My customer service representative was helpful, polite, friendly and capable. I received the assistance I required and all questions were answered in a lovely manner - thank you! Would recommend using choosi.