Compare Health Insurance

Compare Health Insurance

4.9

Couldn't have asked for better !

The agent who helped us was very understanding of our situation and looked for solutions. He didn't try to push a product on to us that we didn't want. His patience allowed us to reach a perfect outcome. Thank you !

Mary Fox

Mary FoxSydney, NSW

Finding new Health Cover

I am very happy with the service, I received when researching for a more up to date Health Cover for myself.

The lady I spoke to was ever so helpful, so I felt quite secure. Everything was explained fully to me.

Russell L.

Russell L.Illawarra, NSW

Easy transition from one product to another

Michael was professional, effective and wasted no time explaining all aspects of products that suited the remote region I was moving to.
An easy transition from one product to a cheaper & more appropriate cover.

Insurance Comparison Websites

Find out how Compare Health Insurance compares to other Insurance Comparison Websites

Swapping health cover

We found Nelly to be very helpful and very efficient. Would highly recommend dealing with her in regards to health insurance matters. Thank you for taking the stress out of this process.

Wayne

Wayne

Extremely Helpful

Liz was incredibly engaging and friendly. She was able to guide me through various options which will end up saving us thousands of dollars in hospital gap payments that would have been incurred with my existing health fund. Her knowledge of health insurance products was extensive. I would have no hesitation in recommending Compare Health Insurance and would personally like to thank Liz for her assistance.

Very helpful for beginners

Nelly was engaging and friendly. She helped me greatly in obtaining health insurance for the first time. I would definitely recommend anyone who has no idea of how to access insurance to use this service.

So helpful

Liz was knowledgeable about products and guided me to the best options saving me thousands of dollars in the process! She listened and gave great advice. Definitely recommending to others.

Kathleen Nicholson

Kathleen NicholsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Made it easy

I had done a bit if research snd gad done specific questions. Michael was knowledgeable and easy to talk to giving me confidence that I was making the right decision for my family.

Great Product

Nelly is funny, charismatic and very knowledgeable.. Nelly found a product to suit my needs, set it up over the phone in the matter of minutes... Very good service and value...

Insurance Comparison Websites

Sam was great. Very helpful. Not pushy and very informative.

Sam was able to highlight and explain well as wells as excelled in the below points
- knowledge of nearby hospitals
- knowledge of the cover and what is/is not included.
- pros and cons of cover

Norval Law

Norval LawPerth, WA

An amazing experience, thank you Sam.

I've been looking at a few other health funds this last week or so...most seem to have explained themselves in an unconvincing and confusing manner.
I had a clear and straightforward explanation of all HCF's products, some of which were not relevant to me. Sam went through all aspects of the policy; I knew this was the right company for me.

Gianni

GianniVictoria

Changing health fund, made easy

Liz was very friendly knowledgable,explained situation perfectly ,and no pressure applied. She made the process of switching companies very simple,and in view of the above i would have no hesitation in recommending her to family and friends.

allison.hill.1805

allison.hill.1805Central Queensland, QLD

Easy, unpressured advice

Our insurance broker was easy to talk to, easy to understand and did not make me feel pressured to decide straight away. She asked the right questions to understand my needs.

Outstanding! So easy

Liz was so friendly and natural. Not robotic and not fake. Extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Liz made it easy. Been meaning to make the change for ages and I’m so glad we had Liz. She was exactly the king of help we needed

Making insurance enquiries easy

The whole process to switch to a better provider more suited to my needs was made easy. It took about 15 minutes. I have now got insurance that will cover me for a few less things but that will allow me to claim so much more and be better value for me. All while resting on the couch while someone else does the ground work!

Paige Popovic

Paige PopovicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

so helpful

I felt confident and in knowledgable hands dealing with Nelly. It was the first time dealing with health insurance and was alittle confused before dealing with you guys
Will definitely use them in the future

Raghu

RaghuSydney, NSW

Excellent assistance

Hey Team,

What an excellent service!
All the comparison of policies is done and all I had to do is just say YES over the phone and All done.
That was a cakewalk.

Thank you team.

Lola S.

Lola S.

Knowledge makes a difference

Needed guidance from someone knowledgeable to Health Insurance
Micheal was outstanding told me everything I needed to know to change to a cheaper fund
Also has a broad knowledge of this subject

Lyn

Lyn

Excellent advice

Was able to choose the very best Health Insurance for my needs. Everything sorted over the phone with my best interest. I Didn’t feel pressured to join any particular fund.

Review collected in partnership with Compare Health Insurance

Made a complex time consuming process so easy and straightforward.

Michael got down to what's important to me - not what product is important to the health provider - upselling. I have been with my current health provider for 25 years and knew I was paying too much. in a 40 minute phone call I save $1800pa and I am happier with the cover I now have.