2Compare Health Insurance

4.9

Wayne Graham
Wayne Graham

Great customer service

Very polite, explained everything well and helped me with my enquiry
Benjamen Emmett
Benjamen EmmettGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Simple and flawless!

Clinton made the whole process easy, informative and professional!
Super friendly and explained everything really well!
Beau Redwood
Beau Redwood

Fantastic

Super easy and quick. Really comprehensive and tailored - would recommend this to anyone.
Rebecca Corless
Rebecca CorlessGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Friendly & helpful

Kristen was great to deal with and gave me the rime to do my own research without feeling the pressure to sign up on the sot
Jo A.
Jo A.2 posts

Bridget is worth listening too

Bridget was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. She came up with an insurance policy that had more extras, higher thresholds and was less per month -win win - thank you Bridget
Suzanne Dawes
Suzanne DawesSydney, NSW4 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

NRMA extra 7.5% discount which makes Australian Unity competitive

The objective was to obtain a better deal financially and better cover without changing level of cover
Shana Leggett
Shana LeggettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Give the man a raise

Sebastian was a pleasure to deal with, gave factual information and was really quick with comparisons that catered to my needs getting me the best outcome I never knew I needed. Really appreciative of the service and saved me from endless google searches. Very happy overall with the service and applause the quality staff!
Catherine Goode
Catherine GoodeCentral Queensland, QLD

Comparison made easy

Great service & made changing Health fund very simple. Leroy was extremely helpful
Veronika Tobola
Veronika Tobola

Private Health fund

Ali has found better health fund for my family. He was really helpful and easy to talk to.
Meagan
Meagan2 posts

Great customer service

Olivia was kind, generous and knowledgeable. Made it very easy to choose the right health over for me and my son.
Jackie
Jackie2 posts

Got great Health Cover . The way I wanted it

Nelly was efficient, friendly and understanding. Top quality customer service
Susan Rodgers
Susan Rodgers

Good chat

Shannon was very knowledgeable, and found us the best deal for the money we wanted to pay. Time will tell if we made the right decision
Sebastian Garozzo
Sebastian GarozzoSydney, NSW

Excellent Xustomer Service

Quick and easy, Bridget was extremely helpful and compassionate towards my circumstances and she helped me get the best deal possible
Jillian Bellis
Jillian BellisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer info

Olivia was very very helpful, happy, polite, extremely knowledgable and a very good customer care agent.
donna head
donna headSydney, NSW

Helpful customer service

Clinton was very helpful with giving me a quote. Highly recommend

countess
countess

i spoke to a baylee pearce yesterday-and i have not received the email as requested confirming our agreement.

Sue
Sue

That doesn’t sound right. I received my docs while I was still talking to my consultant. Suggest you call them again. It could be something g simple like a misspelt email address.

robert.ochala
robert.ochala

I'm looking for a top hospital cover ( without pregnancy ) for single with one dependent under 25 yo uni student living at home and also would like to compare price for married with one dependent please. Extras cover is not required. Ages 55 yo dependent 21 Yo.

Marie Mercado
Marie Mercado
talbot
talbot

Can anyone tell me about Australian Unity? Is it a reliable fund? It seems a bit cheaper than HCF but am not convinced it covers the same needs. Has anyone else switched from HCF to Australian Unity?

See all Compare Health Insurance questions