2Compare Health Insurance

1,299 reviews
Sandra Komenza
Sandra Komenza

Easy switch of funds

It was very fast and easy to switch my fund to get a better deal saving approx 1300 a year. Leroy was most helpful. I would use this service again.
Andy Junas
Andy JunasSydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent service

Olivia was very professional in determining what I wanted in my cover and found the health provider that matched my needs.
Virginia Mc Donald
Virginia Mc Donald

Great

Found that Olivia was helpful and informative and did not try to push anything on to me
Treena A.
Treena A.

Very thorough and easy to comprehend

Nelly helped us looking for the best deal on getting a health fund that was suitable for our family. She understood our needs and was able to explain thoroughly what was on offer so there won’t be any surprises. We are really grateful to have a great alternative to our current health fund and saved heaps along the way. Thank you so much for your help
Vicki G.
Vicki G.Sydney, NSW5 posts

Worth a Comparison with Compare

Kristen was very professional, friendly & new her products well. She discussed funds that would best be suited to my needs, as well as cost savings.
I was extremely satisfied with the outcome & will definitely be saving a substantial amount on an annual basis due to Kristen's help & knowledge.
I highly recommend Compare Health Insurance
Janet Vanson
Janet Vanson

Efficient service

I found Leroy to be very efficient, happy to follow up on my questions and explained things thoroughly. Obviously know his field.
Douglas Barron
Douglas BarronTasmania

Queit good

Help me find a cheaper health care with the same hospital and extras and seemed helpful when I asked questions
faye p.
faye p.2 posts

Stress free experience

Leroy was very professional and informative. We quickly were able to choose the right policy for our needs. Very helpful and enabled a stress free experience for us.
lynhall23
lynhall232 posts

Hassle free switch from one health fund to another

Compare Health Insurance was able to organise a different health fund with higher cover at the same price that I was previously paying. The switch over was handled by them and the service I received was excellent.
Aarti Ghimire
Aarti Ghimire

Excellent Service

Fast and easy transition to a better health insurance without leaving your home.
Jemma
JemmaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Thankful

Extremely friendly, helpful and knowledgable when working through which was the best provider for my needs. Even navigating the call around my sleeping and then talkative toddler in the background.
Wendy Brown
Wendy Brown

Nelly was amazing & explained the process very well. Nelly made switching health funds easy & seamless. Thanks Nelly
Leya J.
Leya J.

Fast and helpful service

Time saving and extremely helpful service. Found an apt insurance policy and everything was to the point and fast.
Laura Bateman
Laura BatemanSydney, NSW

Positive experience

Great experience with Chloe, helped me get the best health insurance plan for my family.
Shona D.
Shona D.Gippsland, VIC

Amazing help!

Joshua was amazing he helped me finding the best health fund that was suited to my needs he went above and beyond forever grateful.

countess
countess

i spoke to a baylee pearce yesterday-and i have not received the email as requested confirming our agreement.

Sue
Sue

That doesn’t sound right. I received my docs while I was still talking to my consultant. Suggest you call them again. It could be something g simple like a misspelt email address.

robert.ochala
robert.ochala

I'm looking for a top hospital cover ( without pregnancy ) for single with one dependent under 25 yo uni student living at home and also would like to compare price for married with one dependent please. Extras cover is not required. Ages 55 yo dependent 21 Yo.

Marie Mercado
Marie Mercado
talbot
talbot

Can anyone tell me about Australian Unity? Is it a reliable fund? It seems a bit cheaper than HCF but am not convinced it covers the same needs. Has anyone else switched from HCF to Australian Unity?

See all Compare Health Insurance questions