4.9

Emma M

Emma MSydney, NSW

Brilliant service!

I was connected with Julia who was so knowledgeable and helped my choose the most suitable health insurance option for me. She was fast, clear and really friendly. I highly recommend this service to anyone confused about health insurance!

Gerald B.Compare Health Insurance

Hi Emma. Thank you for your review and recommendation. I will pass on the positive feedback to Julia.

Vivien SpackmanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Suits me fine

Was wanting a comparison of health funds and I found the right fund at a better price and more cover than what I was paying before. Amith was very helpful and Courteous and I would like to thank him.

Gerald B.Compare Health Insurance

Hi Vivien. Thank you for your review. I will pass on your thanks to Amith.

Thank you.

Katerina Andronis

Katerina AndronisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Health Fund review

Great outcome of changing my health fund and saving money thank you. I received very good service and the Julia was very helpful Julia was very friendly and it was a very quick and easy process

Gerald B.Compare Health Insurance

Hi Katerina. Thank you for your review. Glad we were able to help you save money. I will pass on the positive feedback to Julia.

Insurance Comparison Websites

Find out how Compare Health Insurance compares to other Insurance Comparison Websites

Mariflor Corpuz

Mariflor CorpuzSydney, NSW

I was all confused trying to search online the right health fund for my family... Thanks to David Bo I was guided in getting what's just right for us...avoiding to pay too much for extra coverage... everything was explained well and my queries are answered well too.

Gerald B.Compare Health Insurance

Hi Mariflor. Thank you for your review. Health insurance can be tricky to navigate around and i'm glad David was able to guide you through it.

Very knowledgeable and helpful

Julia was very helpful and knowledgeable about the different products available. She asked personal questions about myself to give her an understanding what kind of health insurance that will be suitable for my family.
Thank you so much for all your help...

Made changing very easy

Amith was lovely to talk to and his help was invaluable. The new cover will be cheaper and more comprehensive. I was very confused and overwhelmed with what I was looking for in a health insurance policy, I am happy with the change .

Moni S.

Moni S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I Learnt a lot !

Tia Hou was very competent and answered all my questions. She guided me through the maze of private health care and was amazingly patient. She was so good a "teacher" that I invited her to work for me in my company and she politedly declined. Thank you, Tia.

Gerald B.Compare Health Insurance

Hi Moni. Thank you for your review and i'm glad she didn't take you up on your offer! We wouldn't be the same without her.

Dolsie

DolsieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very easy to switch insurers

David was very friendly and helpful. He found the right health cover to meet my needs and answered all my questions about the coverage. Very easy to switch insurers all done in a matter of minutes.

Easy switch

A daunting prospect was made easier and more manageable. Efficient and knowledgeable service from staff member took the stress out of the process. Thank you to the very helpful staff member.

Maria Kent

Maria KentSouth East Queensland, QLD

Checking health coverage, comparing prices

I spoke with a very obliging and helpful lady, who was able to answer all my queries about the coverage I needed and assist me in updating and improving the cover I was seeking.
By the end of our conversation she had advised an approximate date that I will have a refund from my previous provider and when my new card should arrive, Julie dealt with advising my existing provider that I was cancelling my membership with them, I had nothing further to attend to, I have now advised my daughter to contact this services tomorrow to update their coverage.
Thank you.

Robert Dome

Robert DomeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Spot on!

Had been sceptic about such service. However turns out it works! Already spent 2x2hours comparing insurances and yet did not get the right product. Well organised and simple. Thank you.

Richard Baily

Richard BailyWestern Australia

Magic

Easy to change over funds was explained in simple language costs and benefits explained very well thank you to staff member was polite efficient and very helpful thank you again

Kerry W.

Kerry W.

Fantastic officer - real facts

Provided accurate realistic examples and facts that I will apply in the use.of.my insurance Compared via solid examples against my existing insurer and possible and insurers demonstrating who best to purchase where I will get the best practical application

Liz made my day!!

Liz made the whole changeover thing very easy and very fast while being friendly, polite and very efficient and I could easily understand every word that she spoke during our conversation.

Terri

TerriSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

LIZ WAS GREAT

liz made everything very easy , she was a pleasure to deal with. Taking the scary out of health cover.
She was well informed and knew the product, she was not aggressive. A true gem.

Gerald B.Compare Health Insurance

Hi Terri. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review. We really appreciate it and i will pass on the feedback to Liz.

Anita

AnitaPerth, WA

Excellent friendly service

Liz was very polite and chirpy and gave me the best deal suitable for our family. I highly recommend compare health insurance in getting you the best deal possible for you who feel are not getting a good deal with their current provider.

Gerald B.Compare Health Insurance

Hi Anita. Thank you for your review and recommendation. I am glad Liz was able to help you and your family find something more suitable.

Review collected in partnership with Compare Health Insurance

Julia was very helpful with the explaining and comparison of policy's.
She was very patient as reviewing lots of health funds can be very
tedious. I was glad to have someone who was up to date with the information
I needed to be able to change funds.

Gerald B.Compare Health Insurance

Hi Susan. Thank you for your review. Glad Julia was able to help you change health funds.

All taken care of

All done in 20 minutes. Listened to my families needs and took this into consideration. It opens your eyes to what healthcare providers are out there. Less fortnightly repayments for a lot more services! Time well spent! Thanks Amith

Gerald B.Compare Health Insurance

Hi Tammy. Thank you for your review. Glad Amith was able to help you save money and get better benefits.

Andy Young

Andy YoungNorth Queensland, QLD

Quick, friendly and professional

Julia took time to find out what I needed, what my health issues where, and what were my frustrations with previous cover. She explained value cover and what isn't value, things to be careful over, future proofing my health needs. She didn't push or hard sell at any stage. The process was at my speed and was never tiresome.

All good

Very informative, polite, courteous and patience.
Quick and effective service even though I don't like stating my bank details over phone.
All done in about 20 minutes - a new health fund starting 1/7/2020.

Gerald B.Compare Health Insurance

Hi Robin. Thank you for your review.