4.9

Belinda Freyburg

Belinda FreyburgSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service made the process a lot less stressful thanks

Very happy with the whole process thank you very much for offering informative and precise advice about whom to go with and then effortlessly setting it all up totally awesome

Compare Health InsuranceCompare Health Insurance

Hi Belinda, thanks for the great review!

AWg

AWgSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful and efficient

Customer Rep was first to call me in the morning after I inquired, and didn't get frustrated with me when I forgot to include a cover need the first time he found a quote. He was professional, efficient and human.
The only reason I withheld a star is because the emails with all my paperwork and instructions came from a company called "Convincely" - now why in the world would you want to use a word that implies obscurity, manipulation and lies. I was instantly filled with suspicion and regret - why do that to a customer?

Fantastic health insurance advice

Tash was fantastic help! She clearly and concisely simplified the process of finding the best health insurance for my partner and I and I would highly recommend the service to anyone who is unsure about health insurance.

Compare Health InsuranceCompare Health Insurance

Hi there, thank you for your review and we are so happy to have helped!

Insurance Comparison Websites

Find out how Compare Health Insurance compares to other Insurance Comparison Websites

Lynn and Ken

Lynn and KenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Private Health Insurance review

Easy process, alternative fund found with all the facts to compare. Saving on costs with greater benefits was the net result.
Well worth the small amount of time taken to discuss.

Awesome Help

The phone call was to the point, quick and easy. Made the whole process really effortless. Everything was taken care of which makes switching health insurance companies very easy and stress free

Jenny at yahoo

Jenny at yahooIllawarra, NSW

Health insurance review

Great service from Sam who reviewed my current policy and got me a better deal with extras for the same price. All the changeover details were done with no stress. Well worth a phone call.

Nick

NickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Quote For Hospital Quote Yet!!

Consultant Sam was patient and knowledgeable. Quick to assess our situation and arrive at a very attractive result which will save us several hundred dollars a year on our hospital insurance.

perfect cover for me

Liz was very helpful easy to understand and got me the best possible cover at a great price her phone manner was extremely confident was not by any means persuaded

Friendly, professional Service.

I am very happy with the support and guidance Michael gave me in finding the most appropriate health insurance funds for my situation. He was thorough and patient and his explanations were clear.

Excellent service

Thank you for the excellent service. Changing health insurance was so easy. Everything was explained in full and I saved a substantial amount of money. I would use this service again without hesitation

Seeing the light

Tia exuded confidence and competence and was able to work through all our questions and queries in a very professional manner . It was easy with her knowledge to be able to make sense of the labyrinth that is the private health system. We have achieved what we needed...a good level of health insurance that is tailored to our time in life and future health requirements as well as a cheaper premium.

Ian

IanHunter Region, NSW

Contact

Can’t say your site would be valid without the dedication and commitment from Liz who never gave up during testing times she never gave up and ended with a deal for all sides Really great service

Vinh Nguyen

Vinh NguyenSydney, NSW

Great service!

Liz from Compare Health Insurance was very friendly and provided helpful information which made it a breeze for me to compare between my existing health insurer and what other options were available. Based on my current situation, Liz was able to offer me an option that saved me money without impacting on my existing extras.

Elephant2

Elephant2South East Queensland, QLD

so easy and quick

i was very happy with the results of the whole deal and it gave me a cheaper insurance the extra money in my pocket is better than in another company

Anne

AnneCentral Queensland, QLD

Health

Very informative and helpful on phone. Saving a lot of money annually. Very friendly on phone and explained everything in detail and made sure I understood everything. Seems to have found the right fund for us at a great price and as we are pensioners every dollar counts.

New health policy

Tia was wonderful very professional & caring. Tia explained everything I needed to know about the new policy & made it so easy to switch to another fund, I didn't have to do anything Tia did it all. Thank you so much.

Very happy with service

Amith was very helpful and professional , he answered all my questions , it made my move to a new health cover very easy . Give compare health insurance a call if your looking at taking up or moving health insurers.

micmik

micmikGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy with service

John was very helpful and understood our needs. He was patient and was able to clarify my queries. He managed to find the right fund for us. We are very grateful.

Carolyn Robinson

Carolyn RobinsonGippsland, VIC

Great

Amith compared repayments on our health Insurance between health insurers and found us a better deal and the best bit we don't need to do anything , he looked after everything joining us up to new insurer and cancelling our old one, arranging for direct debit, he certainly covered everything, very helpful.

Excellent service from Julia

Julia compared monthly payments between health care providers
She came up with a good option for me, and performed all the relevant steps to join me up with a new provider.Julia was very competent and polite.