Verified🏆 2024 Award

100% · 2600%

4.9

Brett H.
Brett H.

Outstanding service from someone who likes to help people

I was absolutely delighted with the help I received. Very informative and it saved quite a great deal of money!
Coralie Suttle
Coralie Suttle6 posts

Very easy and understandable

Jeni was very helpful, polite and understanding of our requirements for the coverage we needed in a policy.
Ruth
Ruth2 posts

Great

Edward took the time without me feeling rush, to explain and discuss options.
C S.
C S.

A helpful experience

Edward was great and very helpful. He made the process very easy.
Mandy
MandyMelbourne, Victoria2 posts

Satisfied Health Review

Edward Provided me valuable insight regarding my health insurance policy and what may work better for our family while being transparent and open about each policy. I highly recommend Fair Health Care Alliance.
Geraldine M
Geraldine MPerth, WA

Just few minutes to spend to save $$$$! I would recommend a chat with Ed

The communication was clear, calm and not pushy. He also explained me some of the fine prints i did not take the time to read from our previous health insurance and explaining me more how it all works. Ed was wonderful to inform me and let me take my decision. Very good experience and very happy with the savings to come.
Barbara P.
Barbara P.Perth, WA

Clear advice that supports your smart choice

Clear advice presented logically with no pressure, just wisdom and excellent detailed understanding of the products on offer.
Gerry S.
Gerry S.

Excellent service

So very helpful and made everything clear in regards to what policy was best for me.
Jas
Jas

Professional experiance

The consultant William, was very informative in his approach to deliver me a suitable health care package.
John M
John M

Very positive

Jennie was very helpful in assisting me transitioning to a new private health care provider.
Martin
MartinVictoria2 posts

Smooth

William was knowledgeable with all the facets of health insurance. For me, he answered all my questions helping me to navigate through and find the best deal for me . Thanks
Jos C.
Jos C.Peel, WA

Saved me Money

Saved me money and also did the transfer to a different health insurance provider on my behalf. Best phone call I've made in a long time :)
Kerry N.
Kerry N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great information

I had my call today from a delightful girl named Jennie she was very helpful and knowledgeable regarding navigating the health funds and helping me decide to change from MBP to Aus Unity giving me clear reasons why AU was a better fund meeting my requirements...Thanks Jennie
Vicki
VickiSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

new health policy

saved me more money over the year, very helpful. answered all my questions. good service
Brian G
Brian GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service without sales pressure

Edward at Fair Health Care Alliance wasted no time in understanding my requirements and need to upgrade our healthcare provider. He promptly emailed 2 quotes and then telephonically explained the differences and benefits giving us the option to choose which provider suited our needs best. His service was excellent and would highly recommend him to prospective clients.