CDAussie

CDAussieNortheast, VIC

Worth contacting them

Have used ISelect twice recently. First time to compare energy costs, they advised we were on best deal so no pressure to move. Second time to compare health insurers and they came up with a cheaper premium, more cover and a lower excess. Very professional, helpful and comprehensive.

Ryan D.iSelect

Hi there, thank you for that five star rating on our services and for that wonderful recommendation, do give us a call if you need further assistance down the line and we are always happy to help,cheers, Ryan

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Save Me Time, Hassle and Money

A huge thank you to the whole team who saved me money on my family's health insurance (and a better policy), electricity, gas, and car insurance. All done in under one hour.

Maria Paynter

Maria Paynter

excellent service

the phone staff were very knowledgeable on their products and quite helpful. They were able to explain the different plans and together we worked out which plan best suited my family's needs.

Ryan D.iSelect

Hi Maria, great to hear that you found our staff to be knowledgeable and helpful and also was able to help you find the right plan for both your needs and budget. Cheers, Ryan.

Amanda E.

Amanda E.Mid North Coast, NSW

Excellent service

I have used iSelect several times now and I am always delighted with their customer service, the staff are very knowledgeable about the products that I want a better deal on.

brett H.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Beware: Misleading and misrepresenting to their clients

Too easy

Quick, informative and easy - they know their stuff. They patiently and confidently answered my questions, and had great depth of knowledge of the various products. They took the time to understand my needs and quickly identified the right option for me. Processing my selection was quick and easy too.

Ron

RonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ref. BOE001560390

I did not proceed with the EA Electricity Plan suggested by your representative as when I looked into the figures, the Total Plan Home rates were dearer than I am currently paying with a No Frills plan even with the 11% discount. Currently $0.231 per kWh proposed $0.26.27 per kWh. It was therefore a waste of my time.

Christine

ChristinePerth, WA

Simple to Use.. Great Consultants!

The consultant walked me through each step easily and without fuss but with easy to understand explanations. It was a long consultation with a lot to discuss but I didn't feel hurried in any way. Use them!

Ryan D.iSelect

Hi Christine, thanks so much for your recommendation, so pleased to hear that you were happy with our consultation and services. Cheers, Ryan

Colin

ColinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Service

The consultant knew his job and was very efficient , enough to change providers and save us money.
The word should be passed onto health funds that whilst operations are on hold ,to give the customer
some sort of rebate.

Tomtom

TomtomGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good customer service

The Service was fast, friendly and what I needed, answered all my questions with relevant information, discussed my options and set up the best company for the service I needed, very professional. Thanks

mo m.iSelect

Thank you for the review, it was our pleasure. Its great to know that we were able to help you and make the process a little bit easier for you. Hopefully we can help you out in the future.

Clayton

ClaytonNorth Queensland, QLD

Better Deal

The agent obtained me a better deal and was able to assist in giving me advice to choose the correct health cover to benefit me. I was able to make the best decision because of the advice.

Sal

SalNew South Wales

Pleasantly surprised with the service

I initially just intended to research some options for a new power connection for a property we had just bought interstate. When the guy explained various possibilities, I chose one and we were connected within a few days. Very good customer service.

Rude Agent

Tried to get a comparison quote, although met with rudeness from an iselect representative who proceeded to end the call when I would not disclose price of a competitor. Unprofessional.

MJBG

made it so easy to make up our mind by his explanations to our questions

So helpfull when I couldn't get my down load to go through he helped with out any hesitation helped me by and went out of his way to help great service

mo m.iSelect

Hi Ross, thanks for your positive feedback. We value our customers feedback, Its great to hear that iSelect was able to help you with your inquiry and made it a little bit easier for you. Looking forward to helping you out in the future.
Thanks,

One reservation

I was given all the information I needed to make a decision but the phone conversation was just too long and exhausting for an old bloke like me. Maybe a Q & A form to fill in would be better

mo m.iSelect

Hi Tony, thank you so much for letting us know about this - we value your feedback. I'll pass on your suggestion to our team to improve our customers experience.
Kind Regards,

ReshaatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mislead

I required a static ip address and was assured it would be the case.
It was not the case.
Found out after many calls to both I select and service provider I had to pay extra for it.

Teresa

TeresaSydney, NSW

The laday very helpful and patient and nice

The lady on the phone is very good manner and nice to guid me to look the bill and help me to choice the good energy company, and willing to help me to understand what going to do.

Ryan D.iSelect

Hi Teresa, we are glad to hear that you found our consultant to be very understanding and helpful, thanks again,Ryan.

Glad I took the call

Ryan D.iSelect

Hi Deb, thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to leave that lovely feedback on our services, hopefully we can help you out in the future as well, cheers,Ryan

jason

jasonCentral Queensland, QLD

Got a cheaper price very happy

I select man was very helpful an explained everything. I would recommend I select very kind an well spoken I thought was going to be bad but my rating is 4 Stars. Excellent

mo m.iSelect

It's always great to hear that iSelect was able to help you out Jason with your inquiry, and that we were able to make it a little bit easier for you. Thank you so much for the positive review.
kindest regards,

Review collected in partnership with iSelect

I almost hung up and then I didn't

I did an online comparison and before I knew it I received a phone call from the iSelect and was offered a personalised service to help make a decision on which power company was best suited to my needs. Was very happy with the service.

Kim K

Kim Kasked

I want to ring you guys & discuss insurances. What is the best insurance for me?

Michael

Michaelasked

I have received a card EFTPOS from iSelect - i can not read the small print as I am disabled with MS suffering for the last 22 years and in wheelchair for the last 10 years. When i wanted to buy they told me that the lady at the Coles could not use it because i did not activated it in time - i was in and out of hospital and had food delivered home into my mouth - now i am better and i want my card to be active and use it. Please help me now.
My Card number is: [personal details removed] and fix it please!!!

kelly

kellyasked

Why does it take 60 to 90 days to get your $300 gift card sent to you after you have completed all the required information?

Weasel
Weasel

They hope you will forget all about it is the only reason I can think of

Platinum
Platinum

I agreed with Weasel. My gift card was promised late Aug 2015. I called in Sep 2015, they said could take up to 90 days. End of Dec 2015, still no sight of the voucher. Called up, they said the consultant no longer worked for them, so they knew nothing about the voucher. They then put in an 'urgent' request for voucher to be sent out on the 7th of Jan. Today is 21st of Jan and the voucher is nowhere to be seen. Called them up again they said the Australian Post might have it so it is out of their hand! Pretty lousy customer service.

sam.l
sam.l

ISelect functions off trailing commissions that can take months to pass onto them, how can you expect them to provide a gift card when they haven't even been paid for the policy you bought yet?

Get an answer from our members and iSelect representatives

Other Insurance Comparison Websites