iSelect

• Incentivised Review Yes (1%) · No (99%)

Excellent customer service

Knowledgeable and friendly staff, very patient and able to answer all my questions. I was presented with a number of options and felt that I was given great support and advise.

LauraiSelect

Hi Carolyn, thank you for your kind words - it's wonderful to hear you found our service helpful. Cheers, Laura

Tina

TinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great

I spoke to Ben and he was so professional. Got a great deal aswell. He called me back when he said he would and even did a little over time to get my order done.

Hi Tina, that's great to hear! Thanks for your feedback. Cheers, Laura

excellent

Information presented well, clearly and easily understood,great to talk to a person who speaks good English and understands my requirements with minimum explanation required. Comparisons made to provide me with a cheaper alternative scheme.

LauraiSelect

Hi Gavin, thank you for your positive feedback - I'm so pleased we were find you better value. Take care, Laura

William

WilliamSydney Surrounds, NSW

very helpful - easy!

I was surprised at just how easy it was to obtain a review of my service providers charges and have them compared to an alternative cheaper supplier. The result is that we have changed both of our energy providers and our private health care provider and will be saving a considerable amount without loosing any services.

LauraiSelect

Hi William, I'm so pleased to hear we could help you sort out both your health insurance and energy, and find you a saving. Thanks for the feedback. Cheers, Laura

Emma Lord

Emma LordCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

The absolute best experience for private health insurance

Had the best experience, as soon as i filled out information and clicked that id like to be contacted, within that second i was called. The representative who helped me listened to all my needs and made sure i had the best outcome possible. I was looking at one company and he helped me find an even better and cheaper deal which also had more to offer! Being only 20 i have no idea about this adulting situation so having that guidance was amazing and such a huge help it made everything super easy because he was able to explain all of it what everything meant and the best things to have. I cannot recommend iselect enough! I apologise I cannot remember the representatives name but whoever he was thankyou so so much!

LauraiSelect

Hi Emma, so thrilled we were able to help with with some of the life admin that comes with being an adult, leaving you more time to spend on the fun side of adulting! Cheers, Laura

Nella

NellaThe Mallee, VIC

Health Insurance

Very Good Customer Service! Easy to talk to and friendly. I didn't have to wait long and it was great to talk to someone who understands. Its a peace of mind!

LauraiSelect

Hello Nella, great to hear! Hopefully we can help you again in the future. Cheers, Laura

GOOD JOB

Clear concise outline of savings available to us. Good knowledge based information from Ana. Her general knowledge of all services offered was excellent. She needs a pay rise! Good job ana!

LauraiSelect

Hello Natalie, thank you so much for your lovely words regarding our consultant Ana. I'm so pleased to hear she was able to help you find a better deal. Cheers, Laura

Doreen

DoreenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst company I have dealt with

They rang me several times a day even though I told them I would contact them when I am ready.. tried ringing me on different numbers.. rang me three days straight at least 5 times in a row

LauraiSelect

Hello Doreen, thank you for letting us know that you have been receiving unwanted calls from us. Would you like us to add your number to our Do Not Call register? I'll send you a private message regarding this. Kind regards, Laura

waffle b.

waffle b.Perth, WA

Disgusting phone spammers

Have had to replace Sim and number to avoid spam calls from iSelect.
They intentionally spam using different fake numbers so if you block one they simply use another. Just another bunch of low lifes.. Stay away

LauraiSelect

Thank you for sharing your concerns and I'm sorry to hear you have relieved more calls than you are used to. I have sent you a private message regarding adding your number to our Do Not Call register. Kind regards, Laura

Internet and Electricity provider search

Required a new internet provider and electricity provider after moving interstate. Found both within 24hrs, fast and reliable service. Staff member was very polite and helpful with all my questions. They don't always offer the main stream/big providers but have access to the lesser known providers who actually offer better deals and services.

LauraiSelect

Hi Andrew, pleased to hear we were able to sort out both your internet and electricity for you. All the best with settling in to your new home! Cheers, Laura

Matthew A.

Matthew A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Saved thousands thanks to them

I've used this company so many times over the years and almost every time I call I get a better deal. All free too. I cant understand how people dont like the opportunity no obligation free phone call.

LauraiSelect

Hi Matthew, thanks so much for your kind words and letting us know that our services has helped you numerous times. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Cheers, Laura

Harry

Harry

Satellite Broadband Sorted

The process was simple and quick ... with me ending up with a useful satellite connection to the NBN. Many thanks for asking all the right questions and knowing which provider was going to meet my needs.

LauraiSelect

Hi Harry, its wonderful to hear we were able to get your nbn connection sorted - enjoy! Cheers, Laura

Car insurance

The gentleman I talked to and helped me could not have been anymore helpful. I normally wouldn’t use these services but so glad I did 10/10 Thankyou so much you saved me money and time.

LauraiSelect

Hi Graeme, I'm so glad to hear we exceeded your expectations. Hopefully we can help you again in the future. Cheers, Laura

Fantastic customer service

Sam, the man who helped me, was wonderful help and got me the best value for my money. I would definitely usr Iselect to assist me again in any insurance plans

LauraiSelect

Hello Jacqueline, thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback, it's great to hear we were able to help you out. Hopefully we can help you again in the future! Cheers, Laura

Aaron P.

Aaron P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rude and never provided info in writing

Rude consultant, basically hung up on me when I said send me rates and will need to do more research. Complained through message someone called Ryan said I will get a call back.. nothing.

LauraiSelect

Hello Aaron, I'm sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience - it is definitely not the experience we want our customers to have. Please note your feedback has not gone unheard and we will follow up with the consultant. Kind regards, Laura

Someone messed up

I'm very happy that iSelect tried to save me $600 per year but 7 days after HCF took over, Australian Unity took $235 out of my bank account so someone messed up. I was told I didn't need to do anything.

Ailsa
Ailsa

Hi Laura,
Is this where I type my details and is this private? if not, where do I contact you?
Regards, Ailsa

LauraiSelect

Hi Ailsa, I've sent you a private message so please respond to that. Kind regards, Laura

Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

Health insurance

I was told by iSelect we would be covered with pre existing conditions with Australian Unity and we are not. They were misleading and now I am canceling the policy. I wasted my money.

LauraiSelect

Hello Steve, I'm sorry to hear you've had an unpleasant experience. I've sent you a private message seeking more information so we can follow up directly with Australian Unity on your behalf. Kind regards, Laura

annamelSydney, NSW

I ALMOST LOST OUT ON A CORPORATE POLICY BECAUSE OF AN INCOMPETENT I SELECT REPRESENTATIVE

Great service!

Really helpful service, saved me so much time and confusion had I tried to do myself!
Very much appreciated this help and all of my questions were answered to my satisfaction.

LauraiSelect

Hello Rayna, it's great to hear we were able to take the hassle out of the switch for you. Thanks for the feedback. Cheers, Laura

TONI sheldon

TONI sheldonNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Excellent product knowledge

Friendly customer service listened to my request and went the extra mile to provided successful outcome. Kept me informed and provided options. Provided me with time to make my decision .

LauraiSelect

Hi Toni, great to hear you found our service helpful and hassle-free. Thanks for the feedback. Cheers, Laura

Kim K

Kim Kasked

I want to ring you guys & discuss insurances. What is the best insurance for me?

Michael

Michaelasked

I have received a card EFTPOS from iSelect - i can not read the small print as I am disabled with MS suffering for the last 22 years and in wheelchair for the last 10 years. When i wanted to buy they told me that the lady at the Coles could not use it because i did not activated it in time - i was in and out of hospital and had food delivered home into my mouth - now i am better and i want my card to be active and use it. Please help me now.
My Card number is: [personal details removed] and fix it please!!!

kelly

kellyasked

Why does it take 60 to 90 days to get your $300 gift card sent to you after you have completed all the required information?

Weasel
Weasel

They hope you will forget all about it is the only reason I can think of

Platinum
Platinum

I agreed with Weasel. My gift card was promised late Aug 2015. I called in Sep 2015, they said could take up to 90 days. End of Dec 2015, still no sight of the voucher. Called up, they said the consultant no longer worked for them, so they knew nothing about the voucher. They then put in an 'urgent' request for voucher to be sent out on the 7th of Jan. Today is 21st of Jan and the voucher is nowhere to be seen. Called them up again they said the Australian Post might have it so it is out of their hand! Pretty lousy customer service.

sam.l
sam.l

ISelect functions off trailing commissions that can take months to pass onto them, how can you expect them to provide a gift card when they haven't even been paid for the policy you bought yet?

Get an answer from our members and iSelect representatives