IanJ

IanJWestern District, VIC

Excellent outcome

I contacted I Select to see if there was a better Health fund that suited my requirements. The I Select Staff member came up with an alternative in AHM. , which offered the same hospital cover , but also included a host of extras which the previous fund did not , and saving around $ 10 per fortnight. While on the phone , I was also asked if I would like to check my Electricity account . I was transfer to another staff member who checked and came up with the same supplier that I had , but a different plan which will save me around $ 15 quarterly. No need to change suppliers , just change plan which was all done for me by the I Select team. win , win on both products

susan williams

susan williamsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great, easy to deal with

Iselect provided me with an agreeable solution to my issues with my current internet account. Iselect has saved me money by providing a cheaper option. I understand there will be better customer support. The new provider is enthusiastic about my connection with them.

Abrie

AbrieSydney, NSW

A win Finally!

Was delighted to find it factual, efficient, helpful, informative. A clear precise phone voice is very important to me as I have a minor hearing issue. A real saving too!

Chippy

Chippy

Very Happy and Impressed.

Was able to find a much cheaper monthly cost for health insurance for a single-aged pensioner. I wanted to be able to choose my own doctors/specialists and access to a private hospital close to home.

LauraiSelect

So pleased to hear you had a positive outcome. All the best, Laura

Marie

MarieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I'll certainly use it again.

The recent drop in power cost prompted me to review my contract. We found a cheaper product within the same company. Also reviewed Health insurance with good results. Easy changes.

LauraiSelect

That's great to hear Marie, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. Cheers, Laura

Karen

KarenHunter Region, NSW

Electricity

I was treated with respect. The person I talked to understood my frustration at my exiting electricity company.
I managed to save around $100 per bill or quarter.
The person was easily understood

LauraiSelect

That's great to hear Karen, thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Cheers, Laura

Sue

SueHunter Region, NSW

Saved a fair bit of money

By using I select I saved a fair bit of money on my new energy plan even though I stayed with the same company. The gentleman I dealt with was informative, patient and pleasant.

That's a great outcome Sue, pleased we could help. Cheers, Laura

Diane

DianeSydney, NSW

great result for me

needed to compare electricity account and health fund. In both instances I was provided efficient friendly service by Chloe and Clinton and the result was a saving for me in both. thank you :)

Our pleasure Diane, I'll be sure to let Chloe & Clinton know. Cheers, Laura

Ron

RonNorth Queensland, QLD

Be aware of the premium price, check direct with insurer.

I got a price for health insurance from iselect, to transfer from current health fund effective from 5 April, as the premiums were increasing on 1 April and there were no waiting periods.
When i received the email from the new health insurance provider the premium was $25 a month more than the price quoted by iselect.
I tried phoning iselect 3 times, but they did not answer. I then emailed them and it took 2 weeks for them to reply, and to advise that they had quoted the old premium price.
Buyer beware of iselect, do not go there!
I could have got a better deal if i went direct to the new health insurer.
Leah

LauraiSelect

Hello Leah, I am very sorry to hear of your disappointing experience. Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention and I'll ensure this feedback is passed on. Kind regards, Laura

Dishonest marketing

Kate

KateSouthwest, VIC

Great customer service, not pushy, very helpful, super happy with deal.

Really happy with service - a lot of info when asked for and succinct when wanted. Very friendly and also really great deal. No hard sale, would definitely recommend. Thank you :)

Our pleasure Kate, we hope to help you again in the future. Cheers, Laura

Ash Bowditch-Clarke

Ash Bowditch-Clarke Hunter Region, NSW

Exceptional Customer Service! Ecstatic with results

Added a secondary claimant and it still worked out to be cost effective. Great, friendly customer service. Couldn’t have asked for a better service agent. They were very caring and thoughtful. Recommend!

LauraiSelect

Wonderful to hear thank you Ash. Appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Cheers, Laura

Great help

The gentle man was very helpful and got me the best insurance he could. Talked through everything with me so I understand the contract. Highly recommend him. Great customer service

That's great to hear, thank you so much Collette. Cheers, Laura

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Great Service

I had help in reducing my premium with professional help. Very happy with the service provided With someone that understood my needs and requirements. Great process with a good outcome

LauraiSelect

That's wonderful to hear, thanks Sam.

Hayden

HaydenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best service i have had ever!!!

Got internet over the phone no hassels and was the best convo and great deal. It was a seamless transactions and within 20 mins i had a new internet provider ready for when i move into my house

Fantastic to hear Hayden, thanks for letting us know. Cheers, Laura

Maree Farlow

Maree FarlowSydney Surrounds, NSW

THANKYOU I Select !!

I select helped me in comparing the right Power company. Thankyou!! I thank the representative at I select for your assistance, patience, and professional expertise. I will use I Select again for insurances etc.

LauraiSelect

Our absolute pleasure Maree and we look forward to helping you again in the future. Cheers, Laura

Very professional and informative

Very professional and informative.
Jason was very good in explaining everything and helping me make the right choice in regards to health insurance. Thank you and i really recommend to anyone looking to get some clear understanding and guidance

LauraiSelect

Thank you so much Eric for sharing your kind words, I'll be sure to pass them on to Jason. Cheers, Laura

Well done

I was contacted and quickly advised of my options. Presented well and I signed up - thank you and glad that ISelect team member contacted me. I would recommend this product.

LauraiSelect

Thank you so much for the kind words Neen.

Review collected in partnership with iSelect

I would rather be captured by ISIS than use iSelect again.

What a scam. This is nothing but data collection and a comparison site pushing particular providers. They’re also very rude.

I told the caller I didn’t wish to discuss my options I wanted to sort it myself she said, ‘Oh but you gave us your details’, (which you have to do to use their site) I told her I had not given my details but my wife had, the caller then said, ‘well maybe that’s something you are your wife need to talk about’.

Honestly? How rude!

LauraiSelect

Hello, I'm very sorry to hear of your unpleasant experience. I have sent you a private message so we can look into this matter further. Kind regards, Laura

TBags
TBags

Very helpful and easy!

iSelect were helpful, honest and made the process very smooth and easy for me. They found a policy that was relevant to my needs and health priorities. I’m a lot happier with my policy and the price I now pay.

Thanks Madeleine, that's great to hear! Cheers, Laura