Arad

Arad Sydney, NSW

You can not go wrong ALL IN ONE place

Excellent experience all in front of you to choose,the best part of the comparison is you can see what the others offering with feature of each product on offer and you make your choice really easy ,better than contacting individual company and discuss with them what is on offer ...................
I will use this site again ....

emily

emilySouth East Queensland, QLD

fantastic customer service , very happy

I was spoken to by a lovely friendly young man, he asked me great questions and pointed out with a new baby to keep eyes,ears and throat on my policy, which I hadnt contemplated. great services it was so easy

Francisco

Franciscobondi

Fill up 10 pages and not able to give a quote

Fill up 10 pages or more With information about car and driver and website return with a message: not able to give a quote for car insurance.
Waste of time. E

Very easy to use!

Was able to view all the quotes quickly and easily and choose the one that suited me. Loved being able to complete the application all in one pieces without changing websites. Really made things stress free.

Great, helpful & friendly service

Thanks for your help over the phone getting us cheaper rates for our gas & electricity. The service was friendly and helpful, and no question was left unanswered. Thanks for all your help and taking us through the process step by step.

Bradj

BradjHunter Region, NSW

Quick & Easy.

Have had full comprehensive insurance on my daily drive for years. Never made a claim, but noticed every year my premium would rise and the value of my car would reduce. Decided to have a look around for a better deal and tried "Compare the Market". Entered some details and instantly had a full list of alternate insurance companies and their premiums to pick from. Picked one that I thought was the best and contacted them via their website. Soon after, I had my new insurance policy sorted and saved just under $300!!!!! Very happy with my decision to use Compare the Market and will use them again for other policies that come up for renewal.

Ben

Ben South East Queensland, QLD

Even cheaper! :-O

Thought I'd found the best deal through the site, and received a call the next day, only to be told that I could be provided with an even better deal.

Well, batter me up and call me a Dagwood Dog, I couldn't believe what I was being offered.

Wen

WenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Customer Service as per ususal

Our gas contract was due to expire, so we used Compare the Market once again. Our consultant was professional and friendly, checking various providers that best suited our gas usage and found the best price and benefits for us. Very happy with the outcome. The entire process took only a few minutes and saved us searching online for what we wanted.

Narira

NariraSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Electricity plans

I have attempted to secure an electricity plan over the past six month period but on each each occasion there appeared to be some complication that caused me to abort the process. That is until I found Compare The Market. The process was quick, easy and very satisfying.

Surprised at the deal -Travel Insurance

Have not used the service before so just gave it a go . For what we were after we got the 3 of us for the price of one. There were a of services offered and this one just stood out on price. Hopefully we don't have to claim !

Marilyn

Marilyn Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Just what i was looking for.

I was looking for car insurance that was going to give me the best offer on my car, thank you for showing me a variety of quotes that was the best for me.

Rosela

RoselaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Savings and More Savings

Product recommendations is at par if not better that the one that I have currently and more importantly it saves me some money... everyone should have a go with comparing their insurances, electricity/gas bills etc. Every single cents count!

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

Recommended product not as presented. Do your own research. Still trying to cancel.

Comparison of recommended product and current product was not as presented. I called to request cancelation of product but had to requested a call back to cancel. Call back did not eventuate. Trying to cancel and keep current policy. Do your own research.

Lauren

Lauren South-Eastern Region, NSW

Travel insurance

The site was easy to use and quick..i reviewed the options i was given and going to the preferred company was also easy and quick showing me the best options thankyou

Unfair practice

Insurance companies and most banks are robbing people blind! Art from taking without giving a fair share back to their customers and put insurance up by 25 percent when you have not made a claim!!!

Murat

Murat Sydney, NSW

This is Excellent

it was so easy to use this website and I ended up getting a great deal from a new car insurance company which I wouldn't have been able to get without Compare the Market. Thank you so much!
Michael

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

Great service! Saves so much time and hassle

Used this service to compare and choose energy companies. Fantastic to have someone whos used to seeing what different energies providers offer, knows the language and can interpret it for a layperson

Shelley

Shelley South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic website, perfect for comparing all sorts of insurance!

It was so easy to use this website and I ended up getting a great deal from a new car insurance company which I wouldnt have been able to get without Compare the Market. Thank you so much!

Dunc M

Dunc M

Complete failure

Nothing heard from the Electricity company. Nothing heard from Compare the Market. No action at all. No change in electrical supplier and a call to Compare The Market - another salesman - could not fnd any details of the offer made to me. Not happy so I have gone with Click Energy.

Shannon G.Compare The Market

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

Easy to get connected, was a little disappointed it doesnt seem to have more available options.

Very helpful service, needs more options though to show whats really available state by state. Not just limiting customers to certain providers. Id advise doing research first before choosing one