Listing monitored by Compare The Market

4.4 (1,592)

Lisa
LisaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service

Comparing rates is mindboggling with different tariffs for peak and off peak, winter and summer. My Compare the Market rep explained everything in plain
english, so it made sense, and got me a better deal. It was so easy.

What agreed Value?

Got email from the managing director of insurance “[Name Removed]” saying To make sure to get your car insured for agreed value. So I tried exactly that, however none of their “trusted partners” offered it when I tried to get a quote. So…I’m assuming he was playing April fools in July or something?

Sylvie Sacco
Sylvie SaccoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So quick

I am very satisfied. It was so quick and easy. Will never ring around to compare prices again. Thank you for such a great service and I will definitely tell my family to use it.

liliane
lilianeSydney, NSW

Perfect

Absoltly. great service , helpful, courteous, obliging, patient and generally a wondeful experience .Loved Dani and the other asssiatance.
I have nothing elase to sayother I felt II could trust the girls with the advice

lakmin perera
lakmin pereraSydney, NSW

AGL connection- Misleading

I got an AGL connection through them despite already being an AGL customer through another connection on the understanding that I don't lose anything if I directly apply to AGL. I ended up losing the Amazon prime subscription given to direct clients. They maybe covered legally but they misled me in the spirit of the law. So I would strongly suggest caveat empte/buyer beware if you use the site or directly apply because there is no benefit. very very disappointing.

Megan
MeganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant service

The consultant who helped me with my health insurance was super helpful and an absolute delight! I dont usually like dealing with sales over the phone but he was amazing!

Karen
KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend Compare The Market website, saves time and money!

I use Compare The Market website all time when travelling and renewing insurances to ensure I get the best deals. It is so simply, promptly providing the best options for our family (important to read the product disclosures statements, just because one policy is cheaper it may not provide the full cover you need). Highly recommend them. Thanks :)

Efficient and friendly
Efficient and friendlyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very knowledgeable and helpful .

I have nothing but praise for the people that assisted me with changing Health Insurance Providers - they were very accommodating and gave me the value for money that I was hoping for..

Robyn
RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect!

They found me a deal I couldn’t find and it really was the best deal for me.
I was trying to avoid the phone call, but I’m so glad I answered

Brian K.
Brian K.

Car insurance

Done a comparison on our car we are with Woolworths the compared company’s were a lot cheaper ($300) even Woolworths so went into stir and found that with a little more info they were all dearer even Woolworths was $100 more. So it was a big waste of time

Ridiculously Expensive and very pushy sales orientated

Ridiculously Expensive and very pushy sales orientated so I’m sure this won’t get posted for others to see as it may expose the truth that they don’t want you to see

Shannon G.Compare The MarketSend a private message

Excellent Service

Talking with one of your consultants at Compare the Market recently was overall a good experience as he was informative, professional, friendly and polite, listened to my inquiries while taking note of my needs and made the process of presenting and discussing various options for Health Insurance very easy. As a newcomer to using Compare the Market I was impressed with the volume of information given and the level of service provided which was excellent.

Rob C.
Rob C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic.

Easy to understand and all for free, great stuff. I was looking around for car insurance and RAA was rather expensive. You guided me to a cheaper insurance company. Cheers

Happy experience
Happy experienceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service

Helpful staffer who gave excellent service to fulfil my needs. He explained everything very clearly so I understood the options that were available to me. I was happy with the eventual outcome.

Ridiculous

Only two quotes reviewed that were $1,000 more than current insurer. Waste of time. Now if I put in a review I am forced to write at least 30 words and give a star rating !!