Compare The Market

Compare The Market

Bellee

BelleeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Quick Comparison of Energy Providers

Made selection of a combined electricity and gas provider a very simple process. Compare the Market provided average electricity and gas usage estimates for our household and then offered up a comparison of energy costs via several different providers.

Lily0622

Lily0622Sydney, NSW

Easy to compare and quote is precise

It is easy to compare several quotes and after diverting to the provider's website, the quote is very precise. I made the purchase and feel lucky to find this comparation website.

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

It's just the perfect place to start and usually finish.

1 inquiry
1 call
1 lovely person
1 car insured
Was left with the easy choice lets just get it started, so painless and even understood My Scottish Accent which is a huge bonus

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

compare the market is a very valuable service to us.

Could not be happier with the result of taking the recommendations from Ben and Jarod from compare the market. we were contemplating dropping out of private cover as we never claim having A1 health.

Great customer service

Great customer service, it was a simple process and I felt my needs were met and everything about the policy was explained in an easy to understand manner. I’m glad I answered the call and was able to speak to someone about the policy that best met my families needs

Sarah

Sarah Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy!

This made switching so easy! Customer service was great, all of my questions were answered in detail and we're saving $100 as we were previously covered for things we would never use.

Great customer service

I received the information I wanted to make the decision regarding the right health insurance to purchase. Then I was assisted to mark the purchase and switch from my previous insurer seamlessly without fuss. A very hassle free experience.

Simon

SimonVictoria

Simples!

Compare the market saved me heaps of time by searching the market for me. Very great full that I didn’t have to put in the same details over and over again to find out the same comparisons. Great job. Simples!

Susan

Susan South East Queensland, QLD

This is so easy & stress free

So handy & easy decide what type of insurance & they send 3 quotes , u decide on what's the best for your situation & cost for coverage that's needed, have used before & will use again

Chris

ChrisPeel, WA

Extremely helpful and very good advice given. I asked him to call back when it suited me and it was no trouble for him, fantastic service, thank you, made my job easy.

Gabby

Gabby Hunter Region, NSW

Great customer service!

The phone call to connect my electric to my new house was hassle free and very quick but effective. Would highly recommend for any first home buyers or first time renters!

Second Times a Charm

I went through Compare the Market for health insurance a few years ago & I'm still so happy with the results I chose them to help me with my car insurance! Thanks again for the friendly and helpful service!!

Very helpful

It was great to get options to research that weren't just the big insurers. Ended up purchasing a policy from one of the insurers listed by Compare The Market. Thank you.

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

Tanya was amazing to deal with

She was very helpful in getting me the right cover to meet my needs. Will definitely use tanya again in future quotes that I might require. Absolutely phenomenal service consultant

Only way to go

Able to find perfect insurer for me and my car. Range of prices which I investigated further and found the right fit at the right price. Not the cheapest but less than my current insurer. Very happy

Excellent service

Made everything simple and did so with excellent customer service. My move date was moved forward dramatically, this service made quick & cheap connections possible. Customer Service Officer was a joy to deal with.

Gilbert

Gilbert Sydney Surrounds, NSW

worth the visit

thought the litter of demand for insurance from the provider was very high so I was told this site and I'm glad I did, saved me hundreds and that was it

Very satisfied

Good customer service and happy with savings on my health cover. Would recommend to others. All done in 1 phone call. Tanya was very easy to talk to and had good advice on what coverage was best for me.

Larns

Larns

Bloody brilliant in so many ways

Easy AF to follow and find options. Straight through to the provider from CTM site. Yass. I would recommend to anyone who wants to have loads of options and be able to make a decisive choice. Just yass

Norma

NormaSydney, NSW

HONEST

The advice offered was top notch to cover my specific needs. He listened to my requirements and came up with a very good product. I have no qualms in going straight to them when I want comparisons for specific products.

Rhonda Tomerini

Rhonda Tomeriniasked

name Rhonda Tomerini woolies card no 9344502256901

REB

REBasked

I used your service on 13/12/19 to compare electricity prices as my current contract with AGL had come up for review. I agreed to stay with AGL on your advice. After discussing the terms of the new contract you said you would fix it up with AGL and I would receive a new contract from them in a few days time. This did not arrive till 24/12/19! Does this mean my 10 day cooling off period had already expired before I received it and it is too late to query some of the fees on it? There is also no date on it to say when the new contract even starts or ends. Do I now still have to do battle with them to clear all of this up? Robyn

malcolm lake

malcolm lakeasked

my name is Malcolm lake
I have an account with you and with my email and my password I can get on to the web page but I just go round and round. my car insurance started 1st may 2018 and finishes end of April.
I want to go see Fisherman Friend movie next Tuesday but cant get code could you please help me?

Get an answer from our members and Compare The Market representatives