Verifiedcomparethemarket.com.au

2,695 reviews
Robyn
RobynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts

The 50 dollar reward promised is not authentic

I was offered a 50 dollar reward for signing up to home insurance via compare the market as is advertised. I was then sent an e-card reward as a Coles voucher and when I tried to use it at Coles it was declined !,, the company was contacted for a resolution to this misleading reward. I have received no resolution to this matter , referred to their reward provider who sent out another reward voucher and that message when I put in the new code said DECLINED also . It is shameful to market a reward and not honour the voucher , I will never use them again for misleading and false marketing
Sally
Sally

Very helpful

Very thorough and helpful. Resulted in me saving money with a suitable health cover for the family
Patricia
Patricia

Fast and informative

The Best deal on car insurance for my individual needs
Matthew L.
Matthew L.

Sam P.
Sam P.Sydney, NSW

Rude Customer Service

I received a call from someone and I politely said “no thank you, I ended up staying with current heath cover” she continued to push me changing and started asking me questions about what I’m looking for, I politely said that I was fine thank you and she aggressively replied “hmm okay” and hung up on me. I’m glad I did change, given the way she spoke to me!
Andrew Campbell
Andrew Campbell2 posts

Insurance

Got a good deal with my car insurance , I’m going for the electricity one next
Jim D
Jim D10 posts

Easy as

Easy to use and certainly saves money. I’d use Compare again without hesitation
Jake Dzivinski
Jake Dzivinski3 posts

Change like for like policy bupa to nib it was not

Unfortunately got sucked in by changing my private health insurance, was under the impression that I was getting like for like policy's bupa to nib. A few months after changing had to get my wisdom teeth out, thought I was covered with nib but wasn't. If I stayed with bupa I would of.

Guessing they get a better commission or something from nib who knows.

Viking
VikingPerth3 posts

Car Insurance

Easy. Quick. Good. Happy with Compare The Market web site.
Hayla M.
Hayla M.

Hate it

The person who talked to me on the phone had a terrible attitude, a passive aggressive tone when speaking to me, and was questioning everything, even why I decided to go to their website. Awful experience
Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Well worth the call

It took nearly 2 hours to change my cover for me & my family but so well worth it. Clinton was exceptionally patient & provided all the information I needed & answered all my questions so I felt comfortable & informed re: change. I had wanted to do it for ages but gif so confused doing it myself.
Janet M Gorman
Janet M GormanMid North Coast, NSW2 posts

Nuisance Calls Received

I used your compare tool to help make medical insurance decision. I kept getting many phone calls after i had made my decision. I asked a number of callers to take my name off your call list but calls kept coming. At all hours. Never use this service again. Have they on sold my contact details?
Frustrated
FrustratedMelbourne14 posts

Electricity comparison

Used to be able to type in details from your bill for usage to give you the best rate based on your consumption. You can no longer do this. It says you will be able to do so, but you can't.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.

Richard
Richard

Ver satisfied so far

Eamon gave consideration to our requirements to find a health fund which covered our needs.