Chao

Chao Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It provided me a really good offer

My existing home insurance was too expensive. Using Compare The Market, I finally got a landlord insurance from Budget Direct. It saved me more than $500 annually! This is a wonderful deal! Thanks!

Jenny

Jenny Illawarra, NSW

Highly recommended Service

Simple process and saved me money on my Car Insurance. I would recommend this service to my friends.

I will revisit as my other insurance policies come up for renewal.

Love the Meerkat Ads!!!!

Very Impressed

The person I was dealing with was very thorough. He made sure all costs were included with each quote, so no surprises when I chose my cover, and changed my mind several times before finding the right cover.

Happy with the outcome

Friendly and helpful customer service. It was a pleasant and easy experience. I was provided the information I needed & given tailored recommendations to make a choice I am happy with.

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

Amazing service. Constant was great and friendly and very informative.

Consultant answered all our quirked and was friendly and funny. He was great to deal with and understood our needs. Offered the best options for us and new his products very well.

Slowtogo

SlowtogoPerth, WA

Healthy wealthy and wise

Looked online for prices to easily compare but it really came into its own when I received a call the next morning to help sort out my preferences and price

Nocky

NockySouth West, WA

Ok but wont answer emails

Saved time and I got a thankyou email for purchasing through Compare the market but no Wish gift card, I have emailed customer support about the gift card but to date no reply plus i seem to be getting a lot of spam emails since using CTM especially Bitcoin related that have endorsed by Aussie Celebrities, I will say it saved time using CTM but lack of support and the spam is the reason for low mark

Karen

KarenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love using this

Saved so much money. Got 2 cars insured for the price of what I was going to pay. Glad I made the move. Friendly staff & very helpful. Will be checking all my policies & making some changes

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

Great service, able to answer all my questions and suggest a product that suits me. He Called me back when I needed to go, calling the following week as agreed.

Trygve

Trygve South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

Your service not up to scratch, will not use you again, not impressed, I signed up with a provider before march 9 and they got it march 17. Cheers cheers.

Shannon G.Compare The Market

Wonderful Service

The team were exceptionally helpful and thorough. I was surprised... the meerkat ads made me think this service was a bit of a joke. I was on the website and did some quoting, then got a call a couple of hours later and the team handled everything. I called back a couple of days later with a question and got an equally good level of service. Thank you.

Ayen

AyenMelbourne

Fast, simple and helpful

I needed help with finding an affordable health insurance that covered me for dental and was helped by one of the lovely staff.

I was a bit unsure of how it all works and she was able to answer all questions even the silly ones.

Over all a very good a reliable service, will definitely use again in the near future.

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

Great site to compare the market!

I did a search on car insurance and compare the market came up. This site is valuable and useful !! Takes the time to make repeated quotes! Highly recommend those who are busy and need results fast!

Paul

Paul Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast simple efficient

A very handy tool easy to follow absolutely perfect for busy people like myself who just don’t get the time to ring around looking for the best deals thank you will recommend you to all

Very Helpful!

The person who helped me was very friendly and knowledgeable about health insurance. They didn’t pressure or push, just asked me exactly what I was looking for and then showed me my options.

Susan

Susan Hunter Region, NSW

Very Impressed

Easy to use and we got a bargain. Would certainly recommend to anyone. Will be recommending to my family and friends next time they need to update their policies or insurance.

Great Service

Everything was very simple and uncomplicated. I am a very satisfied customer. Michael the sales rep I spoke to was very friendly and made all the information clear and easy to understand.

Lee

LeeSouthwest, VIC

Not happy!

I was pressured into purchasing through Compare The Market, - almost 2 hours on the phone and requests I made were ignored. Since changing to the new product I have had nothing but trouble and stress because I have to correct incorrect information collected by your operator. I am not happy and will never use your company again.

Shannon G.Compare The Market

Heather

Heather Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Knowledgeable

Good knowledgeable service. Covered most of my queries well. Offered an incentive to purchase through them & made me feel I had to take up the cover straight away or miss out.

boomerbeitey

boomerbeiteySouth East Queensland, QLD

There's no comparison to " COMPARE THE MARKET "

Been using compare the market for at least the last 7 years on all my house , contents & car insurances . I make it mandatory , on every renewal or new policy that we have , to utilize them to provide instant and very accurate updated quotes from respected and reliable companies . Very comfortable and easy site to navigate through . Saves me time , trouble and most important $$$ every time I have used them . Of course I have tried numerous other competitors , as a check , and have always been disappointed . They are not even in the same ballpark and a waste of my time . As far as I am concerned there is no comparison ! Very satisfied long term customer , Bruce - Gold Coast

Rhonda Tomerini

Rhonda Tomeriniasked

name Rhonda Tomerini woolies card no 9344502256901

REB

REBasked

I used your service on 13/12/19 to compare electricity prices as my current contract with AGL had come up for review. I agreed to stay with AGL on your advice. After discussing the terms of the new contract you said you would fix it up with AGL and I would receive a new contract from them in a few days time. This did not arrive till 24/12/19! Does this mean my 10 day cooling off period had already expired before I received it and it is too late to query some of the fees on it? There is also no date on it to say when the new contract even starts or ends. Do I now still have to do battle with them to clear all of this up? Robyn

malcolm lake

malcolm lakeasked

my name is Malcolm lake
I have an account with you and with my email and my password I can get on to the web page but I just go round and round. my car insurance started 1st may 2018 and finishes end of April.
I want to go see Fisherman Friend movie next Tuesday but cant get code could you please help me?

Get an answer from our members and Compare The Market representatives