4.5 (1,365)

Bad rep that didn’t present all the facts.

The rep assured me that I would get 6 weeks free when joining however the offer doesn’t apply when joining via a broker. The offer only applies to signing up online however the rep lied about it.

A.R

A.RSydney, NSW

Never Again

Jayde

Jayde Pilbara, WA

This is awesome

Staff were so helpful, Found exactly what I needed to suit my needs, 100% reccomend. I was struggling to find a cover to suit what I needed and without compare the market I wouldn't be on the plan I am today.

Aman Khanna

Aman KhannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unprofessional

I do not remember the girl name I think [name removed] but she was very very rude over the phone
Very unprofessional
Telling customer listen to me and just reading from website instead of explaining

Not recommended at all

Brilliant Customer Service and Advice

I have just been speaking to Compare the Market for Health Insurance for myself and my son.
the customer service representative gave me superb advice and recommendations. Five star service will recommend to others where appropriate!

David

David Far North Queensland, QLD

Heaps of good advice.

Had a friendly experience and learned a lot about my policies. Kate let me know about both options that were available for my situation as well as her recommended course of action.

Glynda Summers

Glynda SummersSouth East Queensland, QLD

easy to use

easy to use and good feedback processes.
was able to compare electricity plans easily and choose one that suits us. acknowledgement of the lodgement was instantaneous really so was able to see what i had compared.

Not fully informed

Although the salesman was pleasant and seemed helpful, it was not made clear to me when I switched health funds that I was signing up to a higher level of extras cover and therefore would have to serve a two month waiting period on extras (at a time when I needed it the most). By signing up through Compare the Market I also missed out on the promotion whereby the company I signed up with was waiving waiting periods on extras. It also was not explained to me that once I made a claim with my new fund, my cooling off period with my old fund was forfeit. Now I find myself in a position where I have no extras cover and can neither go back to my old fund or claim with my new fund. I would not use this service again.

Ashneel

Ashneel South East Queensland, QLD

Time wasted

Have ordered electricity and gas connection by these guys. The said they ordered the installation through a supplier and asked us to be on site between 1 and 6pm. They never showed up. I called to trace and they didn't send the job over to the supplier...
Took time off work for this too. There guys wasted my time.

LawStudy

LawStudy

Information sellers PLEASE READ

I gave my information to compare the market specifically with slightly different spelling , I did not got through with any change . However I have been inundated with callers from INDIA trying to get me to change energy providers. There is no doubt they are selling your info and you will get ongoing calls. No one else had my name spelt wrong, DO NOT USE, they are scammers

Wicky and Isha

Wicky and IshaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent tool , very useful

This tool uses a lot of current data of real estate agents operating around the suburb and suggests the the agent who sold most properties in the suburb. Tool also suggests a few other agents who did well in the area. Also provides other useful information such as commission etc.

Watson

Watsonmelbourne

Dylan Torpy knows his Health Insurance products

jason

jasonSydney, NSW

super-fast response

I did sign up for what I needed
very helpful and saved my time a lot
few options to chose from the service providers
Even rates are clearly explained to the customer.

Tom Z

Tom ZPerth, WA

Saved me so much time

Literally got my health insurance coverage arranged while moving house. It couldn't have been easier! Not a stone was left unturned and I'll definitely be using these guys again when the time comes.

Jen

JenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great response

Really helpful in helping me with a policy query and finalising my change of provider.
Service was very thorough, explaining every aspect and checking my understanding.
I don't have any more words but have to write at least 30...ah there we are!

Find out how Compare The Market compares to other Insurance Comparison Websites

This process was very useful as I had not had to something like this for a very long time.

The only issue I have is that I had made my decision about the first part of my enquiry and we moved forward with Compare the Market. However, I asked about another service I was considering and the person although very nice kept calling me - even though I has said when I made my mind up I would be in contact. I found this irritating.

Lindsay

LindsayMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Excellent service

The Compare The Market representative was very helpful and managed to get me an electricity deal which amounts to considerable savings. I will definitely use the service in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

Friendly, helpful and knowledgable.

I'm usually very dubious when it comes to sales calls. But Tim was super helpful. Explained everything very clearly. We wanted to do a little extra research so we organised a call back for the following day. Everything we'd been told added up, not only was it a great deal but it was also the correct one for us. Surprisingly smooth and painless process. Thanks Tim!

Oldmaster79

Oldmaster79Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

GREAT SERVICE

Everything explained fully. Fitted in with my timetable re callbacks. Plenty of information and easy completion. Both staff very friendly and easy to talk to. Filled my requirements with no hassles.

Phil

Phil Sydney, NSW

Does all the work

I was contacted by someone almost immediately and got what I needed. The comparisons allowed me to ask the right questions, and set my expectations when speaking with a consultant.