4.3 from 1,555 reviews

4.3

1,555 reviews

Compare The Market connected me to a terrible electricity provider

The sales rep I spoke to over the phone at Compare The Market talked me into going with Simply Energy for my electricity plan at my new apartment. Simply Energy have proven themselves to be literally the worst electricity providers in Australia and have left me in my apartment without any power for 3 days so far due to complete incompetence and no weekend customer support. Next time I won't bother with Compare The Market and I will just do my own research and comparisons.

Absolutely fantastic!

I was searching for a health fund they called me straight away. The guy was very knowledgeable and answered all of the question I had! I had a great experience

Kathy A.

Kathy A.Gippsland, VIC

Helpful staff

The lady that helped me was very very thorough. If I had a question she made sure she could answer it. I was picky, the call took 1 1/2 hours as I went through all the fine details. In the end I got the exact policy I needed.

Find out how Compare The Market compares to other Insurance Comparison Websites

Great experience that simplified the whole process

Great service that was efficient and helped me cut through all the information to find the best cover for me and my family. Easy to understand and convenient - highly recommend

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

Helpful and made it easy for me

I received a phone call after entering a search on the website for healthcare insurance. He was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I was happy with the result.

Jan

Jan Sydney, NSW

Electricity and gas

I was looked after by a very good service officer and received all the details supplied to decide that I needed to stay with my provider for one of the best rates.

Carol

Carol South East Queensland, QLD

Electricity

Person was able to answer all my questions in detail he would hear me right out and then answer ina slow manner for me to understand I now understand feed in tarrifs

Annie L.

Annie L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Simple and easy

The questions were quite in depth and by the end I had numerous options to choose from for my car insurance. I'm very happy with how thorough they were and how easy the whole process was.

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

Great service, quick & easy.

I saved hundreds on home & contents insurance. Very easy to use. I received lots of quotes and product disclosure information to compare companies. This made it easy to choose which company suited me.

Very convenient

I was a lot cheaper out. I did like the app . I think it is ridiculous that I have to put 30 words in this text . Still not there oops

Good job Ben

Cheers for helping would definitely use again give this guy a promotion salesman of the year how do I find 30 words when you said it was two clicks to review

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

Good product. Pushy service.

Like a shop attendant that pounces as soon as you enter the store and won’t leave you alone when you just want to browse, I got a call as soon as they asked me to provide my mobile number (which you can’t opt out of). Just wanted to ask a few simple questions and ended up having to go with the whole spiel and feeling pressured into purchasing on the spot. Ended up finding the same insurance cheaper directly through the provider. But didn’t want to endure another 30 minute phone call again for the sake of a few dollars a month. In the end they did help me find a good insurance to meet my needs, and it was done quite quickly, just wish they weren’t so pushy.

Bernie

BernieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service, quick and precise

I saved $512.00 by using this service, I received at least 6 options and I decided to go with the one company I have used before. Thank you for simplifying the process.

Most convenient app ever

Very informative and accurate...saved heaps of time instead of doing individual quotes online ...got a great deal ...with a bank i already use...will be using this app whenever i need to renew policies

Clarity of products

products/services advertised with clear features and benefits/ terms. Had purchased car insurance through these guys. Results bought up plenty of options when looked up. Keep up the good work guys.

Vishal G.

Vishal G.South East Queensland, QLD

Accurate simple and easy

It was very simple and easy to use. The interface was simple with no clutter. Comparison was easy too. Saved me money on my existing insurance by giving me an opportunity to ask the company to improve their renewal price

Aquamgicgal

AquamgicgalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very efficient

Useful to decide which type of cover you need, they even helped decide which one would be better value among the two covers I was considering. Good logic. Would recommend.

Donna Peet

Donna PeetChipping Norton

Very easy!

Found a great deal in moments. Saved $900! Budget Direct had everything I was looking for. Immediately acknowledged my purchase and made me feel part of the Budget Direct family.

Brian

BrianSydney, NSW

Independent helpful comparison

The website was informative and useful. It was up to date and relevant.
The process of signing up for the new plan was tedious and unnecessarily complex, in my opinion.
The comparison of the new proposed plan with my existing plan was expressed as a new rate per kWH and also a hypothetical saving on my last electricity bill. I was confused by too many numbers. It would have helped if I would prefer a rate comparison or a total cost comparison - but not both. Very confusing.

Shannon G.Compare The Market

Great Price

Couldn't be happier with the price received.
Why does it have to be thirty words that's stupid. So I'm just going to waste words to reach limit. So there you go