Chris' Traditional Greek Style

Chris' Traditional Greek Style

See the Best Yoghurts in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Chris' Traditional Greek Style? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

mbrace
mbrace

Not as good as it used to be

Great product but VERY poor customer relations person!

I recently called this company about a yoghurt that was curdled! The customer relations person did not ring back that day or the next, so I rang again and the receptionist agreed that they had a problem with certain batches. She sent me out a $5 gift card to be spent at Safeway even though I told her I had bought at Coles.
I wonder if Chris's had reported the problem to the Health Department??

Curdled

O So Good

Have tasted so many natural greek style yogurts but nothing can compare to Chris' Traditional Greek Style. It doesn't stay in the fridge long enough for any worries of going past the due date....like so many other brands I have found pushed to the back of the fridge. Infact I am eating my second bowl of the day with local honey poured on and a large sprinkle of LSA.
Creamy, thick, no bitter taste, stays fresh longer.
What's wrong with it - absolutely nothing.

dddbbbSydney Surrounds, NSW

Bad

Too salty. Unnecessarily so. could be a problem for those with high blood pressure. I will return an organic one that is the same price.
reasonable texture.
Far too salty! Doesn't list salt as an ingredient,but says 6.5gm of salt per 100 grams in the nutrition panel. I didn't expect this and didn't look for it until after tasting it. won't be buying again!

Hammich
Hammich

Uhm, I think that was milligrams of sodium you were reading.

Mark.12
Mark.12

He got confused! It's 6.5g of Saturated fat! The Salt (sodium) is 102mg.

Yoghurts

Find out how Chris' Traditional Greek Style compares to other Yoghurts

ReviewPrincess
ReviewPrincessNSW, 2340

Tinmacasked

Is it still available and Coles and IGA?

Crptoff
Crptoff

Yes but not all stores; same as some other items.

Tinmac

I didn't actually ask if it was still available. I said it was still available. Somehow the site changed it to a question!!

Rhonda
Rhonda

No longer available fromColes , they have deleted from their range and replaced with Dairy Farmers

jeanette misic
jeanette misicasked

Is Chris Greek Style Yogurt Discontinued?

dddbbb

Yes, I believe it is. My son purchased some recently. Seems a bit better, but still not exactly natural in my opinion.

Radar
Radarasked

Is coles still stocking it cause my local coles said no more, if not then where can I get it??

ShariKa
ShariKa

The chrisdips website says "Our famous traditional Greek style yoghurt can be found at Coles, Woolworths, IGA & independent supermarkets. Check the Store Locator to find your nearest stockist." Hope this is helpful.