Dairy Farmers Bornhoffen

Dairy Farmers Bornhoffen

See the Best Yoghurts in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Didi

DidiSydney, NSW

The best yoghurt

Bornhoffenis is the best yoghurt I have ever tried, PLEASE bring it back on market

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $7.00.

The best yogurt ever

The best yogurt by far bring it back or I will stop using any other dairy farmers products

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles for $7.15.

Bronhoffer yoghurt

This was by far the best yoghurt on the market. Please bring it back and promote it so it sells.

Purchased at IGA.

Ann

AnnSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Bornhoffen yoghurt is/was the best

I have been searching lots of supermarkets now for months for my favourite yoghurt and have only just discovered that it has been discontinued! I have been buying it since it came on the market - it was the best. How to replace it????

AdriaanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

The best

Have used Bornhoffen for zonks - now it is unavailable - why????????
There is no similar alternative.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $6.50.

Bring back Bornhoffen

Always been my favourite. Only choice unless it was out of stock.

Lorraine

LorraineSydney, NSW

bornhoffen yogurt

Lion have discontinued the production and many Australian consumers are unhappy about this. It is the best yogurt for those that suffer with guy issues. Please call Lion on 1800 677 852 and ask them to put it back on the marketing line.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $7.15.

JessD

JessDSydney, NSW

Bring back Bornhoffen

This is truly the best yoghurt on the market. Tasty, just enough sour and perfect texture plus all the right live cultures. No other yoghurt compares please bring it back.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles for $7.00.

Joanna Nicklin

Joanna NicklinSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect We can't live without it

I have scoured all the local stores to find this product, but have failed . On enquiring I have universally been told it has been deleted.
Please could you re instate it

Purchased in August 2019.

Ellai

EllaiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bring back bornhoffen

I have been trying different shops for months trying to find this yoghurt as it is the best ever. I've just found this review string and I'm very sad. I'm going to give them a call that's for sure.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $7.00.

Pufffff......

I just can 't believe it is not in production now, the best yoghurt by far in Australia !?!?!? :(((((

They have heaps of average ones,but cmon guys, there can only be one that is the best - Bornhoffen,so,bring it back,pleeeeese !

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles for $7.30.

Bornhoffen yogurt is the best on the market. Please bring it back

Unable to buy Bornhoffen yogurt because it has been discontinued. have been having it for breakfast for years because it is so much nicer and healthier than Greek style yogurt

Purchased in August 2019 at SPAR.

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Why discontinued?

This is the best tasting healthy yoghurt sold in Australia and to my disbelief it appears it’s been discontinued by Dairy Farmers! Is this the worst ever decision by an Australian food company?

Purchased at Balmain for $7.00.

Polly

PollyIllawarra, NSW

I am totally lost. Please reinstate Borhoffen

Best yoghurt ever WHY ON EARTH did they stop production. None of the other yoghurt compare.
I have tried so many other yoghurts.None of them come even close on tasting like European yoghurt

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $7.15.

Natasha

NatashaSydney, NSW

Discontinued product call ph1800677852 and ask to reinstate

Hi just called lion who owns dairy farmer products and asked for them to reinstate making this product as we think it’s the best natural yoghurt there was on mkt. lady I spoke with said the marketing dept may revisit the decision if they get enough people calling asking the same thing I did so plse take the time to call and say how much u love the product and want it back.Thank you

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

Schloggs

SchloggsRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Product discontinued

I rang the number on the side of the container and was told Bornhoffen Yoghurt has been discontinued. This was the best yoghurt available. Phone the company to request they put it back on the market.

Purchased in August 2019 at IGA murwillumbah for $7.00.

DISAPPOINTEDSydney, NSW

THE ONLY TRUE EUROPEAN YOGHURT

This yoghurt has been the main attraction/ingredient of my breakfast for years. With a mix of beautiful fresh fruit it is my favourite meal of the day. Only problem is that Woolworths in their 'wisdom' (!) decided to stop stocking it, taking up all the more trendy brands and now I cannot even find it at Coles where I now would go only as a last resort since they have become such PC virtue signallers!

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

Very good traditional tart yogurt

They used to have Apricot Bornhoffen yogurt too, it was delicious! I hope IGA will always stock this brand, its great for savoury and sweet. There is no other yogurt close to it.

Purchased in July 2019 at IGA.

Mel

MelSydney, NSW

Best Yoghurt Ever

Best Acidophilus Natural Yoghurt no added sugar no added anything, great for gut flora. Great for dressing's, cooking or just natural over fruits or as a substitute for sour cream.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles for $6.79.

laylah23

laylah23South East Queensland, QLD

healthy natural yoghurt!

Delicious natural yoghurt with a slight tartness. This has been off the shelf for a very long time and I am happy to see it back. Finally found some after years at Daisy Hill, Logan IGA.

Purchased in June 2019 at IGA Daisy Hill for $7.00.

Ruth

Ruthasked

Dear Dairy Farmers, I have been very sad to not be able to find Bornhoffen yoghurt on the shelves any more. Our family does not enjoy the other yoghurts so we are living a yoghurt free existence. Can you please bring the yoghurt back. i remember having it in my fridge when i was a child as well.
It is a perfect blend. It has good fat content and with no added sugar.
Please reconsider and put it back on the market. I was thinking that maybe it was just coles that didn't restock it. I didnt realise it was discontinued.
The other yoghurts don't come close. So many yoghurts on the market have sugar added or are fat free or just don't taste good.
Ruth

Paul J.

I agree totally, Ruth. We need to start a movement, or a Bornhoffen political party.

John S.

Have Tweeted Aldi to see if they can stock it. Twitter hashtag #BringBackBornhoffen.

Paul J.asked

Where can we get it? I live on the North Coast NSW.

Adriaan

I understand they (LION?) discontinued making it. Pretty lousy if you ask me.

DISAPPOINTED

And it always sold in Coles & Woolworths. I don't know what they are talking about! It seemed to sell as well as any other product. I suspect it has been discontinued due to pressure from other yoghurt producers demanding space. And all the other yogurts all taste the same. Bornhoffen has a distinctive taste. Coles & Woolworths routinely make bad retail decisions in my experience. And they both just get worse as far as stocking shelves, moving products around all the time and, yes, ceasing products that sell. Lousy administration. Probably too worried with PC nonsense.

Paul J.

I agree with this. I found this product at IGA, but they have discontinued too,
Lousy!

Stephanie P.

Stephanie P.asked

How can we get this back on the shelves?

DISAPPOINTED

Would love to know how, It is a classic and mystifying example of how a product that is so good (in all domains) suddenly gets withdrawn. Happens far too frequently. Not in touch with consumers.

Get an answer from our members and Dairy Farmers representatives