Dairy Farmers Bornhoffen

Dairy Farmers Bornhoffen

See the Best Yoghurt in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I am totally lost. Please reinstate Borhoffen

Best yoghurt ever WHY ON EARTH did they stop production. None of the other yoghurt compare.
I have tried so many other yoghurts.None of them come even close on tasting like European yoghurt

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $7.15.

Discontinued product call ph1800677852 and ask to reinstate

Hi just called lion who owns dairy farmer products and asked for them to reinstate making this product as we think it’s the best natural yoghurt there was on mkt. lady I spoke with said the marketing dept may revisit the decision if they get enough people calling asking the same thing I did so plse take the time to call and say how much u love the product and want it back.Thank you

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

Product discontinued

I rang the number on the side of the container and was told Bornhoffen Yoghurt has been discontinued. This was the best yoghurt available. Phone the company to request they put it back on the market.

Purchased in August 2019 at IGA murwillumbah for $7.00.

THE ONLY TRUE EUROPEAN YOGHURT

This yoghurt has been the main attraction/ingredient of my breakfast for years. With a mix of beautiful fresh fruit it is my favourite meal of the day. Only problem is that Woolworths in their 'wisdom' (!) decided to stop stocking it, taking up all the more trendy brands and now I cannot even find it at Coles where I now would go only as a last resort since they have become such PC virtue signallers!

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

Very good traditional tart yogurt

They used to have Apricot Bornhoffen yogurt too, it was delicious! I hope IGA will always stock this brand, its great for savoury and sweet. There is no other yogurt close to it.

Purchased in July 2019 at IGA.

Best Yoghurt Ever

Best Acidophilus Natural Yoghurt no added sugar no added anything, great for gut flora. Great for dressing's, cooking or just natural over fruits or as a substitute for sour cream.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles for $6.79.

healthy natural yoghurt!

Delicious natural yoghurt with a slight tartness. This has been off the shelf for a very long time and I am happy to see it back. Finally found some after years at Daisy Hill, Logan IGA.

Purchased in June 2019 at IGA Daisy Hill for $7.00.

Delish but overpriced

Definitely the most delicious healthy yogurt on the market. However I've noticed that it's never on special and the most expensive of all the brands.

Unfortunately it's Valia for me until they reduce the price.

Purchased in August 2010.

Bellingen IGA

People in the Coffs Harbour region can get their supplies of Bornhoffen Yoghurt from IGA in Bellingen. It is a lovely village to spend a morning in, so it is worth the drive just for the Bornhoffen. Why not make your fortnightly shop there and also get some fresh fish at Lindsay's Oyster Barn at Urunga on your way home? Thank you IGA Bello. Boo-sucks to Coles and Woolworths! We are in danger of being reduced to the lowest common denominator in our product choices, and the smaller stores are killed off by the big guys.

Purchased in April 2019 at IGA Bellingen.

Bornhoffen Yoghurt - great natural yoghurt

Yoghurt is great for most people and this is one of the better ones. Being a natural yoghurt means it is different to the sweet and/or fruit added yoghurts so if you like sweet than this is not for you as it is NATURAL. And natural in yoghurt means it has acid properties which some people might even describe as metalic - but that might depend on what you eat with it.
Unfortunately this excellent product has a quite varied availability - not stocked in all stores of certain major chains - but stocked in some!

Purchased in March 2019 for $7.00.

Real yoghurt

Maybe not the very tastiest yoghurt I've eaten, but it's up there, and the fat content (low) vs the calcium content (high) makes it the healthiest option in the supermarket. And I can make my own flavours by adding fruit, nuts, honey etc to suit my tastes and nutritional needs.

Taste change

I have consistently bought this yogurt for many years but the last 2 I have bought (used by date 2/10/2018) have a different taste. It is inedible for me as the taste is almost metallic. I have had to dispose of them. What a waste of $15!! What have you done Bornhoffen?

The best natural yoghurt on the market-creamy with bite!

Great product consistently tart with a creamy mouthfeel. I used to adore the apricot version but I can't find it anywhere anymore. Nobody else makes apricot yoghurt - please bring it back!!!!!

Available at

Coles Casula always has this yoghurt always in stock. I buy it for my gut. I also found it aids in losing weight

Best yoghurt

This is my absolute favorite yoghurt. But its getting so hard to find- just check the other reviews here. It used to come in a apricot flavour but no stores stock it store- please bring it back. More stores need to stock this.

Need to buy.

Have to have this for my gut health. Do the right thing Woolworths and get it back please. Worth every penny

My all time favourite yogurt!

Does anyone remember all the flavours this yogurt used to come in? Apricot, passionfruit, peach, strawberry, wild berry.. they were SOOOO delicious, just yogurt and real fruit, with a tiny bit of honey I think. They stopped making all the flavours a long time ago but the plain yogurt was still wonderful. Now I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know how to contact the people who make it? I'd love to contact them and encourage them to keep going! There is no other yogurt like it on the market and most of them are so packed with sugar they are inedible.

Yogurt

Drakes IGA at Ashmore City shopping centre on the Gold Coast still stock's this yogurt got one on monday woolies & coles still don't have it tried some of there new bands gippsland tamar valley & five am but no where near as good as this.

Genuine yoghurt: fos, sugar=custard!!

Real yoghurt is just clabbered milk, and should indeed be sour for the right gut bacteria. As soon as you add sugars or fruit juice concentrate you no longer have yoghurt, but rather, just custard - a 'pudding'!! These sugars actually feed the less desirable bacterias, ala Candida!! And people think they're being healthy eating sugared 'yoghurt'. Ha, think again!! Also, 'Greek' yoghurt has far too much fat in it, rendering it hard to digest, or if you suffer the likes of IBS!! (Nor is it sour enough to be classed a clabbered milk; not what plainsmen like the Cossacks or Genghis Khan's men could've survived on, nor considered GOOD - food!!) Shame, shame, shame on Woolworths & Coles! Suggest we will have to learn to make our own!! Google Natasha Trenev for her book on Authentic (Bulgarian) Yoghurt! (www.Natren.com). Should be an eye opener for those interested further. Works of Bernard Jensen will also prove helpful in this regard.
Good Hunting!

Available Ipswich (postcode 4305)

Definitely the best yoghurt out there. Beautiful and creamy with that wonderful tang. Great as a snack. It even satisfies my sweet cravings.
I am thrilled that Woolworths
at Booval Fair in Ipswich are again stocking Bornhoffen yoghurt.