Gippsland Dairy Yogurt Twist

Gippsland Dairy Yogurt Twist

See the Best Yoghurt in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Digger

DiggerSouth East Queensland, QLD

First time

This is the first time I have eaten Gippsland dairy yogurt twist. After working in the Quality area for over 40 years this is one product that can say "fit for purpose", fantastic taste, beautiful texture, will definitely be buying again, the flavour Blood Orange and Mango.

Purchased in September 2019 for $5.00.

crystal15

crystal15AU

Extremely sweet yoghurt :O

brought this yoghurt on special at the supermarket and it is just so sweet that i couldn't finish it... it had way too much fruit syrup and sugar in it. sorry wont be buying this again but another brand that is not too sweet.

Bev.K. SA

Bev.K. SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is a family affair!

Gippsland Dairy Yogurt and Chobani serve our family well. Our dog is an adopted, adorable greyhound who loves a tablespoon of Chobani Greek Yogurt on her breakfast every morning. This keeps her coat healthy and shiny. My grandson loves a variety of breakfast foods including Blueberry Twist. My grand daughter was not a breakfast eater until she was introduced to Blueberry Twist. Now there are no more hassles. My son loves the lemon curd and as for me I like them all. A must on our weekly grocery list. BK SA

Purchased at Coles Supermarkets.

Arna Gillott

Arna GillottMid North Coast, NSW

Tasty and Delicious

There are a lot of great tasting yoghurts on the market in Australia and Gippsland Dairy Yoghurt it one of my absolute favourites. It is creamy delicious and I just love it. My favourite now is the strawberry and cream which is a limited edition but I also love the passionfruit and mango which you can have either together or separately ie passionfruit and mango or just mango or just passionfruit. All amazing. Thanks Argo Farmers

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $2.00.

Gippsland Dairy ??

Love the Passion Fruit Twist although a bit too sweet for me to eat regularly. But what is the connection with Gippsland? It is made by the American company Chobani at their Dandenong, Vic factory.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths Physical store.

Janice Struthers

Janice StruthersGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gippsland Blueberry

I just loved the taste of the Blueberry Twist Yoghurt. I congratulate your company on producing a delicious and a very satisfying product. I shall definitely go back for more.

Purchased in July 2019 at Safeway Rye, Victoria.

Dors

DorsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just love the yogurt

I tried mango and passionfruit and it is delicious. I wanted to have more. Just love the taste. I got one for a friend too as she loved yogurt.

Hamish1985

Hamish1985

taste good

I really enjoy the taste but the yogurt just doesn't last long enough. It gets watery after a couple of days. It doesn't keep that well

Shattered

ShatteredHunter Valley

Reflux

I am a great lover of yoghurt and eat it ever day however Gippsland yoghurt gives me bad reflux don't know why ??

Ron W

Ron WCranbourne North

Great taste

As the header said Great taste but alas I cannot buy or eat as it has way too much sugar for a Diabetic so have to settle for Soleil 99.9% fat free and no added sugar and I love the taste, I must have at least one 150gr tub a day sometimes two without affecting my glucose readings.
I say give it a try but I can't find it in Cole's only at woolies

Boris Yasminsky

Boris YasminskyNear You

DE-LISH !

Finally a yoghurt that's worthy of 5 stars and my money.
No nasty stuff, creamy, thick, real fruit and not too much sugar.
De-lish

Toffee and Honeycomb Yoghurt Twist

I savored every spoonful. By far absolutely the yummiest and creamiest of any other brands that I have bought. Also love the idea of having a spoon under the lid. I never do reviews but had to do this one.

Gigi

GigiHastings

Love the taste of this yoghurt

I’m not really a great fan of yoghurt, but, I really do love this yoghurt. Watermelon and Strawberry my ultimate favourite however the big size 750g I think doesn’t seem to be in the supermarkets anymore only the small size. Why is that?

Literally best yoghurt ever!

Best yoghurt money can buy you.
It's so creamy and delicious I can't put into enough words and I used to hate yoghurt before
I highly recommend.

Amdor9

Amdor9Illawarra, NSW

My favourite yoghurt!

I love yoghurt but the Gippsland brand is my favourite. All their yoghurts are just so creamy and flavourful! Of course, I would prefer that most foods had less sugar but I think this brand isn't too bad. We have Blueberry the most often but I also love Raspberry & Coconut and the two Passionfruit Twists. Looking forward to trying Lemon & Raspberry next!

Ailsa R

Ailsa RVictoria

Just a bit too sweet!

I would give this yoghurt a five star for everything except the sugar content. Unfortunately, I will not be able to buy again unless the sugar is reduced by at least 30%.

E G

E GCarina

Best Yogurt I have ever tried

This is the creamiest, most delicious yogurt ever. A bit more pricey than other yogurts but rightfully so. I think so rate 1 star for sugar content is a bit unfair considering yogurt has always been known to contain sugar (that's why it's designed to eat in smaller portions, maybe?). And the yogurt that has less sugar doesn't taste anywhere near as good. Maybe I'm bias because I love Gippsland soooo much

Trae

TraeMackay

Too much sugar!

The yogurt was a free sample. I was personally disappointed in the taste. I found the Yogurt far too sweet. Sickly sweet in fact. I really think it would be much nicer and far healthier if you reduced the sugar content. I would not buy it.

Leo

Leozhengzhou

I really like this brand yogurt.

I was invited to collect one free tub of this yoghurt. Normally, I only consume Greek Yoghurt because of lower sugar intake and a pure taste of real yoghurt.
I was really surprised by its flavour, finesse and softness. Of course, the content of sugar is higher than normal Greek Yoghurt; however, you won't feel too sweet.
I will recommend to my friends.

Best yoghurt ever!

Received a free yoghurt at Southern Cross Station in Melbourne this morning. Mango and blood Orange Twist. Amazing taste. Will definitely be buying. Thank you