Gippsland Dairy Yogurt Twist

4.4

Sam

SamQld

Peach Brandy Mother`s Day yogurt

This is a really delicous mix, will this flavour becoming available in the normal range?

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for A$2.50.

Caramelised Pineapple Twist.

Saw it at the supermarket and decided to try it. Glad I did. I served it with fresh raspberries, YUM.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths.

Ruth

RuthMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely delicious

Caramelised pineapple twist yoghurt -Please do not have as limited production please make it available forever

Purchased in April 2020 at Drakes for A$6.00.

Jennie Halapua

Jennie HalapuaSydney, NSW

The Most Perfect Yogurt.

Gippsland Dairy make the most perfect and enjoyable yogurt I've ever tasted. All over brands don't match your perfection.

Purchased at Ritchies Supermarkets for A$6.00.

Patricia

PatriciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Another success.

I have written to you before, saying how delicious your yogurts are. This week I purchased, from my local Woolworths at Capalaba Central, the Caramelised Pineapple Twist. Another success! It was delicious! Thank you but shame it is a limited batch.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for A$7.00.

Pete_Repeat

Pete_RepeatSydney, NSW

Nice and creamy but....

Too much sugar. While it has great potential, if only they had an option with half the sugar. Even the plain one has too much sugar in it. Pity because the creamy thick yoghurt would be good otherwise. Hardly healthy. If you're giving this to your kids as a snack, well your kidding yourself if you think it's doing them any good.

Sue B.

Sue B.Far North Queensland, QLD

Love this yogurt

I buy the Mango & blood orange. It is Devine. The yogurt is so creamy. I love that it comes with a spoon. This is the best tastiest yogurt I’ve ever had.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for A$2.50.

Digger

DiggerSouth East Queensland, QLD

First time

This is the first time I have eaten Gippsland dairy yogurt twist. After working in the Quality area for over 40 years this is one product that can say "fit for purpose", fantastic taste, beautiful texture, will definitely be buying again, the flavour Blood Orange and Mango.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$5.00.

crystal15

crystal15AU

Extremely sweet yoghurt :O

brought this yoghurt on special at the supermarket and it is just so sweet that i couldn't finish it... it had way too much fruit syrup and sugar in it. sorry wont be buying this again but another brand that is not too sweet.

Bev.K. SA

Bev.K. SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is a family affair!

Gippsland Dairy Yogurt and Chobani serve our family well. Our dog is an adopted, adorable greyhound who loves a tablespoon of Chobani Greek Yogurt on her breakfast every morning. This keeps her coat healthy and shiny. My grandson loves a variety of breakfast foods including Blueberry Twist. My grand daughter was not a breakfast eater until she was introduced to Blueberry Twist. Now there are no more hassles. My son loves the lemon curd and as for me I like them all. A must on our weekly grocery list. BK SA

Purchased at Coles Supermarkets.

Arna Gillott

Arna GillottMid North Coast, NSW

Tasty and Delicious

There are a lot of great tasting yoghurts on the market in Australia and Gippsland Dairy Yoghurt it one of my absolute favourites. It is creamy delicious and I just love it. My favourite now is the strawberry and cream which is a limited edition but I also love the passionfruit and mango which you can have either together or separately ie passionfruit and mango or just mango or just passionfruit. All amazing. Thanks Argo Farmers

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$2.00.

Gippsland Dairy ??

Love the Passion Fruit Twist although a bit too sweet for me to eat regularly. But what is the connection with Gippsland? It is made by the American company Chobani at their Dandenong, Vic factory.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths Physical store.

Janice Struthers

Janice StruthersGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gippsland Blueberry

I just loved the taste of the Blueberry Twist Yoghurt. I congratulate your company on producing a delicious and a very satisfying product. I shall definitely go back for more.

Purchased in July 2019 at Safeway Rye, Victoria.

Dors

DorsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just love the yogurt

I tried mango and passionfruit and it is delicious. I wanted to have more. Just love the taste. I got one for a friend too as she loved yogurt.

Hamish1985

Hamish1985

taste good

I really enjoy the taste but the yogurt just doesn't last long enough. It gets watery after a couple of days. It doesn't keep that well

Shattered

ShatteredHunter Valley

Reflux

I am a great lover of yoghurt and eat it ever day however Gippsland yoghurt gives me bad reflux don't know why ??

Ron W

Ron WCranbourne North

Great taste

As the header said Great taste but alas I cannot buy or eat as it has way too much sugar for a Diabetic so have to settle for Soleil 99.9% fat free and no added sugar and I love the taste, I must have at least one 150gr tub a day sometimes two without affecting my glucose readings.
I say give it a try but I can't find it in Cole's only at woolies

Boris YasminskyNear You

DE-LISH !

Finally a yoghurt that's worthy of 5 stars and my money.
No nasty stuff, creamy, thick, real fruit and not too much sugar.
De-lish

Still de-lish !

Toffee and Honeycomb Yoghurt Twist

I savored every spoonful. By far absolutely the yummiest and creamiest of any other brands that I have bought. Also love the idea of having a spoon under the lid. I never do reviews but had to do this one.

Gigi

GigiHastings

Love the taste of this yoghurt

I’m not really a great fan of yoghurt, but, I really do love this yoghurt. Watermelon and Strawberry my ultimate favourite however the big size 750g I think doesn’t seem to be in the supermarkets anymore only the small size. Why is that?