Gippsland Dairy Yogurt Twist

Gippsland Dairy Yogurt Twist

t4g

t4gMosman

Nice, but spoiled by sugar at 16g/ 100g. This is double Harris Farm yoghurt.

This would be a nice yoghurt - good quality, with fruit. But after a couple of spoons it leaves a sugary taste in my mouth that is just too much. Have to rinse my mouth out. And too much sugar means you put on weight and feel lethargic. Gippsland, pull your socks up! You can do better.

Purchased in November 2020 at IGA.

Judy

JudyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best Yogurt Ever

I am a long time Gippsland Yogurt eater. I love the Caramelised Pineapple Twist and hope it becomes an "unlimited batch". Thank you for creating this yummy flavour.

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $5.00.

Beverly Ann J.

Beverly Ann J.Central West, NSW

Perfection plus

This range is by far the best of all, particularly the caramelised pineapple. Unfortunately as it is a limited edition, ( wished it wasn't), I will be buying it as long as it is still being produced. Love it THAT much.

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths for $5.00.

Darren SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gippsland strawberries and cream twist yogurt

From one small tea spoon to a serving spoon oh wow wot a great pot 720 g gone in minuites

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths for $5.00.

Pauline

PaulineWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Practically perfect in every way

Gippsland yogurt is the best tasting and the best quality you can buy anywhere. Every flavor from the Natural to the new Caramelised pineapple are just simply delicious. I certainly love them all.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for $7.00.

Nic R.

Nic R.Sydney, NSW

Gippsland Caramelised pineapple twist yoghurt

Wow this flavour is beyond delicious. It’s the nicest flavored yoghurt I’ve ever had. Please pleaseeee do not make it only limited. Must try!

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for $7.00.

Sam

SamQld

Peach Brandy Mother`s Day yogurt

This is a really delicous mix, will this flavour becoming available in the normal range?

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for $2.50.

Caramelised Pineapple Twist.

Saw it at the supermarket and decided to try it. Glad I did. I served it with fresh raspberries, YUM.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths.

Ruth

RuthMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely delicious

Caramelised pineapple twist yoghurt -Please do not have as limited production please make it available forever

Purchased in April 2020 at Drakes for $6.00.

Jennie Halapua

Jennie HalapuaSydney, NSW

The Most Perfect Yogurt.

Gippsland Dairy make the most perfect and enjoyable yogurt I've ever tasted. All over brands don't match your perfection.

Purchased at Ritchies Supermarkets for $6.00.

Patricia

PatriciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Another success.

I have written to you before, saying how delicious your yogurts are. This week I purchased, from my local Woolworths at Capalaba Central, the Caramelised Pineapple Twist. Another success! It was delicious! Thank you but shame it is a limited batch.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for $7.00.

Pete_Repeat

Pete_RepeatSydney, NSW

Nice and creamy but....

Too much sugar. While it has great potential, if only they had an option with half the sugar. Even the plain one has too much sugar in it. Pity because the creamy thick yoghurt would be good otherwise. Hardly healthy. If you're giving this to your kids as a snack, well your kidding yourself if you think it's doing them any good.

Sue B.

Sue B.Far North Queensland, QLD

Love this yogurt

I buy the Mango & blood orange. It is Devine. The yogurt is so creamy. I love that it comes with a spoon. This is the best tastiest yogurt I’ve ever had.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for $2.50.

Digger

DiggerSouth East Queensland, QLD

First time

This is the first time I have eaten Gippsland dairy yogurt twist. After working in the Quality area for over 40 years this is one product that can say "fit for purpose", fantastic taste, beautiful texture, will definitely be buying again, the flavour Blood Orange and Mango.

Purchased in September 2019 for $5.00.

crystal15

crystal15AU

Extremely sweet yoghurt :O

brought this yoghurt on special at the supermarket and it is just so sweet that i couldn't finish it... it had way too much fruit syrup and sugar in it. sorry wont be buying this again but another brand that is not too sweet.

Bev.K. SA

Bev.K. SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is a family affair!

Gippsland Dairy Yogurt and Chobani serve our family well. Our dog is an adopted, adorable greyhound who loves a tablespoon of Chobani Greek Yogurt on her breakfast every morning. This keeps her coat healthy and shiny. My grandson loves a variety of breakfast foods including Blueberry Twist. My grand daughter was not a breakfast eater until she was introduced to Blueberry Twist. Now there are no more hassles. My son loves the lemon curd and as for me I like them all. A must on our weekly grocery list. BK SA

Purchased at Coles Supermarkets.

Arna Gillott

Arna GillottMid North Coast, NSW

Tasty and Delicious

There are a lot of great tasting yoghurts on the market in Australia and Gippsland Dairy Yoghurt it one of my absolute favourites. It is creamy delicious and I just love it. My favourite now is the strawberry and cream which is a limited edition but I also love the passionfruit and mango which you can have either together or separately ie passionfruit and mango or just mango or just passionfruit. All amazing. Thanks Argo Farmers

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $2.00.

Gippsland Dairy ??

Love the Passion Fruit Twist although a bit too sweet for me to eat regularly. But what is the connection with Gippsland? It is made by the American company Chobani at their Dandenong, Vic factory.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths Physical store.

Janice Struthers

Janice StruthersGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gippsland Blueberry

I just loved the taste of the Blueberry Twist Yoghurt. I congratulate your company on producing a delicious and a very satisfying product. I shall definitely go back for more.

Purchased in July 2019 at Safeway Rye, Victoria.

Dors

DorsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just love the yogurt

I tried mango and passionfruit and it is delicious. I wanted to have more. Just love the taste. I got one for a friend too as she loved yogurt.