Jalna Natural

Jalna Natural

See the Best Yoghurts in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Jalna? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Rachel Q.
Rachel Q.Sydney, NSW

Vanilla is the best!!!

Always the first choice for me and my family. The vanilla flavour is a must-go. Jalna just make the greek yogurt incredibly smoothy and creamy.
I would like to keep the whole vanilla pot in freezer and make a delicious frozen yogurt on the next day - hard to find a beat from ice cream zone!

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths for $5.50.

maddy
maddymelbourne

jalna is our first choice

vivos
vivosSydney

This is the Best yoghurt ever!

I have tried many different yoghurt, but this is the best greek yoghurt I have come across. Its think consistency is the best part!

Wasteknot
WasteknotSydney, NSW

THE BEST !

I've tried them all and have to say that Jalna Yoghurts are the best in my opinion. I eat LOTS of it too! Absolutely smooth creamy and thick, goes with anything. I can't stand the thin, watery, sugary yoghurts that fill supermarket shelves. If they don't stock Jalna, I'm out of there!

Yoghurts

Find out how Jalna Natural compares to other Yoghurts

Deborah Baverstock
Deborah BaverstockSt Marys

Jalna sweet and creamy Greek Yoghurt

Well yum!
I even blend it with fresh or frozen fruit and make frozen yoghurt ice blocks - the kids (and adults) just love them.

wonderful stuff yummy

My first time to taste this very smooth yoghurt and find it does'nt drip from the spoon very natural and a good source of calcium.. but i have a problem while eating this wonderful stuff i was near the bottom of the tub i notice a black hair i took it out and had a second look yes it was black it was'nt mine because i am blond please explain......that wont stop me from buying it because it's delicious.....
smooth taste great
a black hair in side the tub.