Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison

Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison

4.3

• Smell
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
Gemma

GemmaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

LOVE THIS FRAGRANCE!

This perfume has such a beautiful signature smell ! It's notes of vanilla, almond and jasmine create a very deep sensual smell that I AM ABSOLUTELY ADDICTED TOO! I always receive compliments when I'm wearing this.

Purchased in February 2020 at David Jones Online Store for A$200.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
Niveen

Niveen

Very sweet

I love this perfume very sweet and wintertime kinda perfume... i find it a bit pricy but worth it.. it lasts long on your body... one spray is good enough to keep you warm

Krisabeau

KrisabeauWoy Woy

Love this perfume

This perfume is for the sweet deep. I can't explain the smell maybe very sandalwoody. But it's certainly one that people notice and ask what I'm wearing. Its very long lasting too.

Women's Fragrances

Find out how Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison compares to other Women's Fragrances

Love the perfume but bottle is faulty

I bought a 50 ml bottle. The bottle is faulty and it will not spray when pump is pressed down. I am disappointed as i love this perfume and it is quite expensive to buy.

Kelly71

Kelly71Sydney

Smells amazing!

I've been lusting after this perfume ever since I got a tester with a different makeup purchase - it's a bit out of my price range at the moment but the vanilla scent is delicious and it smells amazing for hours. It's a heavy scent so I am eyeing it up as a winter scent, and will probably purchase this soon.
Amazing smell
Pricey

lilybuffyau

lilybuffyauSydney, NSW

Beautiful perfume

I am very sensitive to perfumes I can end up with a bad headache if someone is wearing strong perfume so I was so surprised when I received this as a gift. I wear it every week and always someone will ask me what is the lovely perfume I am wearing.
It does have a distinct vanilla fragrance to it but is not overpowering at all & is suitable for all ages.
I will keep waring this beautiful perfume!
Love the fragnance
Expensive

Sonreview

Sonreview

An absolutely delicious perfume in a gorgeous bottle. Instantly recognisable, making it a perfect signature scent, especially in those cold winter months.
A yummy smell! This perfume smells like everything good in the world - chocolate, lollies, jasmine, syrup.....sugar and spice and everyhing nice!!
This is one of those scents that turns head in the street, leaving you thinking 'yum, where have I smelt that before?'.
The bottle is very cute, conjuring up naughty adam and eve images of temptation and lust.
Probably best suited to the winter months, a bit strong and sweet for summer where most prefer something light and airy.

measle

measleAU

My absolute favourite fragrance

I'm not up on perfume terminology, but I'd describe this as a warm, jasmine, vanilla, almond scent. Develops into a beautiful vanilla (note: it's not a sickly sweet vanilla, it's definitely its own things) that last all day.
Not nearly as strong as the original Poison, I disagree that it would overwhelm, just don't spray it over your whole body!
This is definitely my signature scent, I always have people ask me what I'm wearing when I wear it.
Not many people seem to know about this perfume, so is great that it can be YOUR scent!
Expensive. but you can find it cheap online (or duty free!)

J_xo

J_xoVIC

Good

I have never purchased this perfume cause its way out of my price range at the moment. Its smells fruity and seductive. I would definitely buy this if I could afford it.
Smells nice and it doesn't wear off throughout the day
expensive! Hard to find.

Women's Fragrances

leanneleanne

leanneleanne

OK

This is a very STRONG, warm and seductive perfume, and it gives the impression that the wearer is strong and confident. It is a sweet gourmand fragrance with vanilla, musk and almond notes. I am a lover of all things vanilla but there was something off putting in it, definitely try before you buy. I fear it may become sickly if you spray too much or wear it too often. It is very strong, everyone in the elevator will notice you wearing it, and it could easily become a signature scent.
Beautiful frosted red apple shaped bottle, only a little is needed and lasts all day. The scent is very feminine and sensual.
Dior fragrances are quite expensive, the smell tends to stand out and linger, everyone will notice you wearing it.