4.3

83% · 192 · 9%

Causes Irritation Yes · No
Smell
Brand Manager for DKNY? Claim your listing.

Jess2 posts

My ultimate favourite

The amount of compliments I’ve gotten on this perfume is insane! The smell lasts forever and it’s amazing
I would spend any amount of money on this perfume! Can’t live without it Show details
Patty2 posts

Wonderful, catchy scent!

I love it but I gave it 4 stars because it’s a little difficult to take the top off, being completely round. ( I worked with it and have it now) I read some reviews and I don’t know who would buy a perfume online without trying it first and then complain! To me it doesn’t smell anything like apples but I knew that, having gotten a sample in the Ulta flyer. I’m really happy with it. Thank you for making this product in USA Show details
Smell
Sally
SallySouth East Queensland, QLD26 posts

one of my favorite perfumes

I love DKNY green apple, definitely one of my favorite perfumes, every time i wear it someone stops and asks me what perfume i'm wearing. Its fresh and long lasting. Show details
Anj
AnjNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

Absolutely Fabulous!!!

Be Delicious is a perfect name for this product. It smells fantastic and last all day with only one application. The DKNY range is the best and I always have this fragrance on hand Show details
Tash
Tash

Cucumber marinated in flowers

The product is advertised online as a perfume with the green apple scent. I do love apple scent and I remember having the most delicious green apple scented deodorant when I was a teenager and I assumed it would smell similar so bought it online based on its description. However when I opened it and smelled it I realised that the perfume has nothing to do with the smell of a green apple. It smells of the cucumber marinated in flowers. This smell combination makes me feel sick. I would advise not to buy any perfume online if you haven't used it before.

Kate
Kate5 posts

Disappointed by Be Delicious

I wanted a perfume with the scent of lovely fresh green apples, but a gentle scent not over whelming as the perfume Poison was. I was disappointed with this perfume, there is not much of an apple scent, it also seems to wear off quite quickly. I am old enough to remember Max Factors Green Apple in the 1970's. I loved that perfume, if only they'd make it again. Unfortunately Be Delicious doesn't come close.

Dawn
Dawn

In love with the scent of this fragrance

I am absolutely in love with the scent of this perfume!!! I receive many compliments on it and for that I would give it 5 stars. My only issue is the way it sprays. I have the 1.7 size and no matter how light I press on the button, it blasts out at you, like a stream instead of a spray. I also have the roller which I seem to use more often because it's easier. ALL in all though I love it!

Rhoda
Rhoda

Sweet & Delicious

Got one from a good friend. Just wonder how Olaf love summer, the scent says it all.

A must for women to remind how sweet we all are! Thanks DKNY.

Rush
Rushmelbourne10 posts

Perfect summer fragrance

Got this as a birthday present from a dear friend who kept on raving about this perfume. Not a day goes by when I am not complimented if wearing this perfume. Perfect for summers..so light and fresh.. Very long lasting! Highly recommend!

Jess4913
Jess4913AU2 posts

Imogen23
Imogen23Sydney, NSW2 posts

I love it!!!!!

I love this perfume it gives you the summer scent! This perfume is the life to summer with its great apple scent it reminds me of being in a extremely relaxing place. I recommend it to all my friends and they all say they love it and I love it to!
The scent, really easy to store
pinkyy
pinkyySydney134 posts

DKNY delight

Fresh, citrusy and summer springs to mind each time I spray this DKNY delight! The smell is so intense that some days I wish I could eat it! The bottle itself is quite cute, with a lime green coating on the bottom so you can distinguish it from the other DKNY products in the range. I wear it to work daily and am always getting asked what perfume I'm wearing, and where they can get it. Once you make the switch to 'DKNY Be Delicious', you'll never want to wear a different perfume!
Delicious!
Expensive & because its soooo good it gets used too quickly! (Small Bottle)
hc85
hc85WA, 625545 posts

Love love love!

I first got this scent when my sister bought it for my for Christmas back in 2007 and have bought it ever since! It's a beautiful smell, I have been stopped in the street 3 times by people asking where I got it from, I always were it on special occasions.
Great scent, too cute!
Seems to have got a little higher in price since I first bought it myself.  Show 2 replies
rune2009
rune200941 posts

OK

basically a copy of the discontinued Joop perfume "all about eve", if you love the smell of granny smith apples then you will love this. if you dont want to smell like sweet apple tehn this one if probably not for you. i havent seen this scent around in a while either in shops or online. this one never really grabbed me or had too much of an impact. if you were goiung to buy this as a present a think you could pick a better one.
if you want to smell like an apple
if you dont want to smell like an apple
Anna27
Anna27AU9 posts

Really delicious!! Gorgeous scent!!

When you first spray it, it's smells good, fresh, citrusy but even similar to other "apple" fragrances. The miracle happens after a few hours, when the fresh and citric notes fade and more warm and floral scents start to show up and last forever, consistently! That's when it gets absolutely gorgeous and different from other fragrances! It's appealing and is a signature scent! Seductive, soft, almost cuddles your nose! Men like it and don't want to stop sniffing it!! ;)
after a couple of hours, you have a great surprise! it's absolute delicious and sexy!!!
cost