Chanel Chance

Chanel Chance

• Smell
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (2)

Reliable fragrance

This perfume is awesome. This smell is beautiful. I use this product last two months. I can be out all day, and still, at the end of it, be told my perfume smells nice. It's a really good perfume.

Purchased in February 2021.

TheDigitalPixxie

TheDigitalPixxieCentral Queensland, QLD

Reliable brand - high quality

My hubby always gets me a bottle of Chanel perfume, and I've never once been disappointed with the fragrance, the style of the bottle or the lasting time.
It last forever. Smells amazing. They have a massive range, and their products are high quality.
Can't go wrong.

Purchased in December 2020 at Myer for $140.00.

Causes IrritationNo
Lucy J

Lucy JVictoria

Beautiful fragrance

Can never go wrong with any of the Chanel fragrances but this one is definitely my favourite. It smells beautiful and is long lasting whilst not bearing an overpowering scent.

DBCCB

DBCCBWheatbelt, WA

An absolute delightful must have fragrance

Have used Chanel no.5 for 28 years. It is absolutely refreshing, seductive and I absolutely love it. Recently had an issue and the State Manager was an absolute gem, nothing was too much trouble for her. She introduced me to the body cream to enhance the fragrance, it smells divine, thank you Sandra.

Purchased in July 2020.

Causes IrritationNo
Yvonne J

Yvonne JSydney, NSW

Love it

I love florals which this is but it has a real citrus freshness to it and a scent you could class as unisex. My friend brought it back from overseas for me with a matching bottle of Chance perfumed hair mist. I do love it but find I reach for other perfumes more often that are lighter,I have to be in the mood to wear this. Definitely isn't overbearing or old fashioned like Chanel's no 5 and Coco, it's a more modern fragrance and lasts a good few hours.

Purchased at Gift.

Horrible fragrance!

The   Stenchmaster

The StenchmasterThe Midlands

Can you smell the stench?

Avoid at all costs! I expected alot better from a fragrance firm with such an awesome reputation, but what do i know? The top notes are supposed to be orange blossom, violet, lavender and sweet peas, or something like that? This fragrance is a load of rubbish, so don't believe all the hype about it being fresh and aromatic;

Rachael

RachaelCity

I'm in love with this perfume

Such an elegant fragrance. I always get complemented when I'm wearing it. My husband bought it as a gift for my birthday 8 years ago and now can't live without it.

Chan

ChanAdelaide

Smells amazing!

Chanel has always been my favorite brand to go buy items from. Their perfume is definitely my favorite. I've been using this one for 3 years now, it smells so amazing I had to get it as a present for my best friend and she loved it just as much as I did.

Bailey

BaileyMelbourne

Definitely worth a chance!

Chanel has always been my favourite brand and I definitely got to tell this Chanel perfume has completely mesmerised me. It’s mild and sensual floral fragrance makes you and people around you feel great. What makes this perfume more adorable is its long-lasting smell. I just love this perfume.

I got this sample and now I'm mad about it

Well done Chanel! I must admit, I always found Chanel perfumes a bit "old fashined" but this one killed it for me. It's modern and strong yet gentile. Would recommend

favourite

absolute favourite. expensive but totally worth it. one spray and good to go for the whole day. i have been using my 100 ml bottle for about a year now. lots of compliments, few from female friends but mostly from my male colleagues. they call it "seductive" lol.

KPKP

KPKP

Would happily drown in this!

It was a free sample from Chanel sent with a purchase on another brand that introduced me to this. I found I literally kept sniffing the vial...dotting it to savour the scent on my skin until it was gone, then sniffing the empty vial forlornly. I decided to ignore the expense and purchase a 100ml of the loveliest, elegant, feminine scent I couldn't even imagine. Nothing heavy or sexy....just alluring and unbelieveably feminine....perfect for anything but a working day in an office somewhere!!! It has become my number one fave! Lasts better than I expected as my skin is not good at holding fragrance....I know because other people ask what is the lovely fragrance I am wearing!!!!

Blondie-nessSydney

Channel the Godess with Chanel Chance

I've used this lovely perfume for about five years - on and off - in my Top 5 on my table. Absolutely beautiful feminine and light - always attracts compliments from friends and men. Expensive in Dept stores - but such quality! Makes for a great present with flowers! Lol!
Fragrance smells gorgeous and lasts for hours

Corbs13

Corbs13perth

A ladies fragrant

Ah Chanel - but yet another winner, this is my favorite daytime fragrance and l love the fact it can be purchased as a purse spray - 3 vials and atomiser in a box which makes it perfect for travelling. The scent is not overbearing and it lingers all day (as all Chanel parfumes do)

Tiffany S

Tiffany Sqld, 4670

love it!

anything & everythign by chanel is amazing!!! id die without my chanel stuff, expecially perfumes! Stunning smells and very vibrant & refreshing!! Its all about the smell, and the labels and designs of perfume bottles are cute as pies! i absolutley love love love every chanel item there could ever be! love chanel!!!!!
Smell & bottle
expensive but worth it

LorraineHAU

Something Special

This is a beautiful, sultry perfume that makes you feel aluring when you wear it. Perfect night time perfume for that special occasion - but don't just keep it for those occasions, wear it all the time to make you feel great. A perfume that dosen't fade, even after a number of hours - gorgeous!
Sensuous fragrance that lasts the night - no need to reapply.

Jacenta

JacentaMelbourne

must have Perfume

love love love this perfume!!! Every time I have this perfume on, I get so many compliments, asking me what am I wearing because it smells so good. when I travel I always buy one from Duty free. A girl can never have too many Chanel Chance Perfumes :) This is my all time favorite perfume!
smells so good!

My current favourite perfume!

Loving this perfume! My bestie spoilt me buying this for me for my birthday! I fell in love with the scent the first time I sprayed it. It has a gorgeous sensual smell. When I spray it on, it makes me feel elegant! Love it so much! One spray goes along way!
The scent really attracts me to it.
Expensive but worth it!

Lidia Buckley

Lidia BuckleyMelbourne

Never get sick of this perfume!

Absolutely love my Chanel chance. It is the one perfume I always go back to. I do tend to get sick of a certain scent quickly, so keep buying different types. But Chance I will keep buying. I think it is quite a sweet girly smell which I always go for in a perfume.
Sweet smelling.