6Chanel Chance

6Chanel Chance
4.5

87% · 344 · 10%

Causes Irritation Yes · No
Smell
4.9
Long-lasting
Fresh and floral scent
Reputable brand
Brand Manager for Chanel? Claim your listing.

Customer
CustomerSydney, NSW15 posts

Poor Customer Service

Customer service were uninterested in resolving a simple issue. The perfume I purchased for almost $300 did not keep it scent for very long and I wanted to know why this would be the case. I was told to return the product to the store and that it was up to the store if they wanted to refund me or not.

Chanel took no responsibility for a product they manufacture.

Very disappointing for a company that wants to stay high end. Show details

S B.
S B.

Wonderful scent that lasts 30 minutes

Bought directly from Chanel. Disappointed by how quickly the perfume fades. Show details
Smell
Alice
AliceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

I always wanted to buy a chanel perfume, but I couldn't afford it. Finally, I got a 50ml bottle Chanel Chance for mother's day, but I am very disappointed. I love the beautiful smell, however it doesn't last long - only for one lazy hour max. I have asked my family and friends to test how long they could smell it on me and the longest was 1 hr!!! I bought it from Myer, so it is definitely not fake. I have cheaper (still good quality) perfumes, and they last much longer. I was so looking forward to have a chanel perfume at last, but it was a bitter disappointment. Show details
Smell
Laura W.
Laura W.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Staple in my perfume collection

I first got this perfume as a gift at age 15. Have repurchased ever since (6 + years). It’s a great, well rounded perfume, suitable for daily use & any occasion, just a really good smell not overpowering or irritable to the nose. Will continue to buy for as long as available Show details
Sowgol
SowgolSouthwest, VIC3 posts

Unique and all year around fragrance

This is a floral-vibrant Eau de Parfum. Pink pepper, jasmine and patchouli makes this fragrance a feminine and warm fragrance. Very long wearing. Very Unique and all year around fragrance  Show details
Sam S.
Sam S.Central West, NSW19 posts

Perfect perfume

I love this fragrance. It's slightly floral but subtle. Not too strong. Doesn't irritate my skin like some perfumes do. Suitable for work and nights out. Very feminine but not girly. Long time favourite Show details
Naznin A.
Naznin A.
  Fair Incentive

Reliable fragrance

This perfume is awesome. This smell is beautiful. I use this product last two months. I can be out all day, and still, at the end of it, be told my perfume smells nice. It's a really good perfume. Show details
TheDigitalPixxie
TheDigitalPixxieCentral Queensland, QLD5 posts

Reliable brand - high quality

My hubby always gets me a bottle of Chanel perfume, and I've never once been disappointed with the fragrance, the style of the bottle or the lasting time.
It last forever. Smells amazing. They have a massive range, and their products are high quality.
Can't go wrong. Show details
Lucy J
Lucy JVictoria4 posts
  Fair Incentive

Beautiful fragrance

Can never go wrong with any of the Chanel fragrances but this one is definitely my favourite. It smells beautiful and is long lasting whilst not bearing an overpowering scent.
DBCCB
DBCCBWheatbelt, WA2 posts

An absolute delightful must have fragrance

Have used Chanel no.5 for 28 years. It is absolutely refreshing, seductive and I absolutely love it. Recently had an issue and the State Manager was an absolute gem, nothing was too much trouble for her. She introduced me to the body cream to enhance the fragrance, it smells divine, thank you Sandra. Show details
Yvonne J
Yvonne JSydney, NSW13 posts

Love it

I love florals which this is but it has a real citrus freshness to it and a scent you could class as unisex. My friend brought it back from overseas for me with a matching bottle of Chance perfumed hair mist. I do love it but find I reach for other perfumes more often that are lighter,I have to be in the mood to wear this. Definitely isn't overbearing or old fashioned like Chanel's no 5 and Coco, it's a more modern fragrance and lasts a good few hours. Show details
Lady Penny
Lady Penny

The   Stenchmaster
The StenchmasterThe Midlands13 posts

Can you smell the stench?

Avoid at all costs! I expected alot better from a fragrance firm with such an awesome reputation, but what do i know? The top notes are supposed to be orange blossom, violet, lavender and sweet peas, or something like that? This fragrance is a load of rubbish, so don't believe all the hype about it being fresh and aromatic;

Rachael
RachaelCity2 posts

I'm in love with this perfume

Such an elegant fragrance. I always get complemented when I'm wearing it. My husband bought it as a gift for my birthday 8 years ago and now can't live without it.

Chan
ChanAdelaide8 posts

Smells amazing!

Chanel has always been my favorite brand to go buy items from. Their perfume is definitely my favorite. I've been using this one for 3 years now, it smells so amazing I had to get it as a present for my best friend and she loved it just as much as I did.

Emma
Emma

What is the difference between the eau de toilette and eau de perfume?

Blondie-ness
Blondie-ness
Shari M.
Shari M.
Jamie Aguilar
Jamie Aguilar

how much is chanel chance in Australia

LorraineH
LorraineH

I bought it duty free in December 2012 and it cost approx $125 AUD for 100ml

This is a floral scent full of contrasts. Its composition consists of floral notes and sensual, spicy and delectable accords of pink pepper, jasmine and amber patchouli. It’s an elusive fragrance that paints a portrait of a passionate, moving and optimistic world.

Features

Description: Chanel’s Chance is a floral fragrance that comes in a round bottle. Unpredictable and in perpetual movement, Chance sweeps you into its whirlwind of happiness and fantasy.

Composition: A floral fragrance that intertwines pink pepper, jasmine and amber patchouli. Laced with white musks and vanilla. Top notes are patchouli, pink pepper, pineapple, hyacinth and iris; middle notes are lemon, jasmine and rose; base notes are patchouli, musk, vetiver and vanilla.

Inspiration: Chance in French means 'luck'. Chance is the only Chanel perfume in a round bottle as opposed to the classic Chanel N°5 rectangular bottle since it symbolises a wheel of fortune. Chance is a tornado, the door open to adventure and unknown, just like lips ready for a kiss.

Application: The eau de parfum and eau de toilette bottles come in a spray format for an effortless application on skin or inside clothing.

What reviewers thought

Reviewers felt that the fragrance was refreshing, seductive, modern and long-lasting. Chanel is also a reputable brand that reviewers felt confident purchasing from.

• GTIN12: 086788802067, 402967402967 and 885892050735