MPN: F071524009
See the Best Women's Fragrances in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Christian Dior? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Feminine and sensual floral scent

• Elegant bottle

• Long-wearing

• Smell
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (4)

Lilly.B
Lilly.BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ahh jadore <3

Lush ultra feminine, Classy & elegant. It has a rich crisp floral scent. Suitable for day and evening wear and not offensive. If you like white floral than you will like this perfume. Very long lasting also. Worth every cent

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse.

Rabs
RabsHobart, TAS

Just too good!

It was my very first present form my Better half. Smells amazing, has a long lasting scent . Couldn’t expect any less form Christian Dior. It’s a must buy. Stay amazing.

Purchased in March 2009.

Emmad92
Emmad92Sydney, NSW

Love the Sweet scent

Purchased this sell over a year ago and spray it on special occasions because it is a little bit on the expensive side at $120. The smell is very pleasing but not overpowering and lasts all night.

Purchased in May 2019 for $120.00.

Aloe C.
Aloe C.Perth, WA

Christian Dior J'adore

Cristian Dior J'adore purchased for me in Singapore always smells nice and lasts long time. It's a lovely floral and fruity fragrance, I love it. However none of the perfumes I purchased at the Chemist Warehouse last long. They must be old or not genuine. Genuine J'adore is simply lovely.

Purchased in March 2019.

IONUT
IONUTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not lasting

Brought this for christmas gift at my chimist warehouse for 130$. Doesnt last even couple hours. I think they are outdated. Not happy at all. This is a ripp off.

Purchased in December 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $130.00.

annie
annieSouth East Queensland, QLD

This perfume is bliss- Christian Dior J'adore- sheer bliss!!!

Christian Dior J'adore- so beautiful I love it. So fresh and clean smelling. It makes me feel so feminine. You don't need much so it is quite economical to use as well.

Purchased in January 2019 at Myer for $130.00.

I love the sophisticated and sensual smell!!

I bought this perfume at Neiman Marcus. I read a few of the 2 and 3 star reviews about the smell not staying on long and other issues. My sister bought one at one of those places online. Hers wasn't that great. She paid slightly less for it. I told her if it doesn't come from Neiman Marcus or Nordstroms then its a fake perfume. I bought another perfume off of eBay, the smell went away fast. Don't even bother purchasing from those Fragrance net, Amerimark, Ebay ,just weird names for any perfumes. There fake. Go directly to Neiman Marcus or Nordstroms, if you don't like your purchase, they will gladly refund you your money. I just love purchasing from Neiman, makeup and perfume..
Hope this helps

Bella Santini. :)

Doesn’t last

After trying this perfume in Malaysia at the Dior stand and it lasting 24 hours I was sure to purchase the perfume as soon as I returned to Melbourne. Lady at the Myer Dior stand convincing me the bigger bottle was a better value costing me $ 300 wow what a mistake, the fragrance is outstanding but for only 5 minutes and then nothing. .. this is such a disappointment to us consumers .. not fair, I work hard for my money and there is some kind of conspiracy going on .. Dior has lost me as a customer.

Never lasting smell ....and costly

Buy it from chemist warehouse.....and it's fragrance faded out after some time.....it seems they have fake perfumes or they are expired or outdated.....
And Dior company needs to take action because it's a matter of their repute.

Perfume evaporated

I was bought Jadore perfume for my Birthday December 2017, Iv saved it and only used it rarely for special occasions, however the bottle is almost empty it has evaporated.
I really don't know why, it's been kept upright in a box, with the lid tightly closed.
Any ideas why this should have evaporated I am very disappointed

ccf
ccfSydney

Absolute Rubbish!

I was an ardent fan of J'Adore since it first appeared on the scene but then they changed and diluted the fragrance and now it's absolutely horrible. After spending $518 on two bottles a few months ago, I discovered that J'Adore was not longer the wonderful fragrance it used to be. It's so disappointing that Christian Dior would stoop so low. Very disappointing.

love it!!!

I absolutely love this perfume and it is probably one of my favourites!!! The scent is not overpowering and lovely and whenever I wear it I always receive compliments. I also like the bottle.

Steph
StephSydney

Pretty, more mature scent.

I do like this perfume, it is very elegant and soft but I do think it is more for a middle aged bracket of women.

I ended up buying it for my mum for Christmas last year!

One issue - the lid broke and we had to have it replaced, but the ladies at DJs were very helpful in sending it off to the company to fix and the turnaround time was quite short.

KAREN
KARENTampa

One of a kind

Spray has stopped working

Tried to contact Dior about faulty bottle still containing perfume. After initial response Stating they would send an envelope to return the bottle I have heard nothing. Very disappointing as I was quite impressed at first.

May 11th, 2017 Update: Still no response to their customer service

March 8 sent in complaint about faulty J'Adore bottle. After complaining on this site they finally sent me a postal label on April 1. Posted April 3, since then no response. Millions spent on Charleze Theron but can't be bothered with one unhappy customer.

Read more reviews - page 2

An iconic fragrance, J’adore is the grand feminine floral by the House of Dior.

Finely crafted down to the last detail, like a custom-made flower, J'adore is a bouquet of the most beautiful flowers from around the world.

It contains the essence of Ylang-Ylang with its floral and fruity notes and the essence of Damascus Rose from Turkey for a voluptuous sensuality.

Features

Bottle: The sensual, curvaceous lines of its amphora bottle make this a legendary perfume.

Notes: Top notes are pear, melon, magnolia, peach, mandarin orange and bergamot; middle notes are jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, tuberose, freesia, rose, orchid, plum and violet; base notes are musk, vanilla, blackberry and cedar.

Range: The j’adore range comes as a l’or, absolu, eau de parfum, eau de toilette and injoy.

Fragrance family: Floral

Formulation: Liquid, spray

What reviewers thought:

This is an ultra-feminine, classy and crisp floral scent that is suitable for both day and evening wear. It tends to be long-lasting. This is a trusted brand that reviewers feel confident purchasing.

CategoryWomen's Fragrances