14Christian Dior J'adore Fragrances

MPN:F071524009
14Christian Dior J'adore Fragrances

74% · 358 · 17%

Causes Irritation Yes · No
Smell
3.6
Feminine and sensual floral scent
Elegant bottle
Long-wearing
Brand Manager for Christian Dior? Claim your listing.

Jenny
Jenny10 posts

Just s very beautiful fragrance not over powering

Love it it's amazing long lasting one of my favourite s Show details
Smell
Lilly.B
Lilly.BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Ahh jadore <3

Lush ultra feminine, Classy & elegant. It has a rich crisp floral scent. Suitable for day and evening wear and not offensive. If you like white floral than you will like this perfume. Very long lasting also. Worth every cent Show details
Rabs
RabsHobart, TAS2 posts

Just too good!

It was my very first present form my Better half. Smells amazing, has a long lasting scent . Couldn’t expect any less form Christian Dior. It’s a must buy. Stay amazing. Show details
Emmad92
Emmad92Sydney, NSW5 posts

Love the Sweet scent

Purchased this sell over a year ago and spray it on special occasions because it is a little bit on the expensive side at $120. The smell is very pleasing but not overpowering and lasts all night. Show details
Smell
Aloe C.
Aloe C.Perth, WA3 posts

Christian Dior J'adore

Cristian Dior J'adore purchased for me in Singapore always smells nice and lasts long time. It's a lovely floral and fruity fragrance, I love it. However none of the perfumes I purchased at the Chemist Warehouse last long. They must be old or not genuine. Genuine J'adore is simply lovely. Show details
IONUT
IONUTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC12 posts

Not lasting

Brought this for christmas gift at my chimist warehouse for 130$. Doesnt last even couple hours. I think they are outdated. Not happy at all. This is a ripp off. Show details
annie
annieSouth East Queensland, QLD15 posts

This perfume is bliss- Christian Dior J'adore- sheer bliss!!!

Christian Dior J'adore- so beautiful I love it. So fresh and clean smelling. It makes me feel so feminine. You don't need much so it is quite economical to use as well. Show details
Bella
Bella

I love the sophisticated and sensual smell!!

I bought this perfume at Neiman Marcus. I read a few of the 2 and 3 star reviews about the smell not staying on long and other issues. My sister bought one at one of those places online. Hers wasn't that great. She paid slightly less for it. I told her if it doesn't come from Neiman Marcus or Nordstroms then its a fake perfume. I bought another perfume off of eBay, the smell went away fast. Don't even bother purchasing from those Fragrance net, Amerimark, Ebay ,just weird names for any perfumes. There fake. Go directly to Neiman Marcus or Nordstroms, if you don't like your purchase, they will gladly refund you your money. I just love purchasing from Neiman, makeup and perfume..

Hope this helps

Bella Santini. :)

Fiss
Fiss

Doesn’t last

After trying this perfume in Malaysia at the Dior stand and it lasting 24 hours I was sure to purchase the perfume as soon as I returned to Melbourne. Lady at the Myer Dior stand convincing me the bigger bottle was a better value costing me $ 300 wow what a mistake, the fragrance is outstanding but for only 5 minutes and then nothing. .. this is such a disappointment to us consumers .. not fair, I work hard for my money and there is some kind of conspiracy going on .. Dior has lost me as a customer.

Nis
Nis

Never lasting smell ....and costly

Buy it from chemist warehouse.....and it's fragrance faded out after some time.....it seems they have fake perfumes or they are expired or outdated.....

And Dior company needs to take action because it's a matter of their repute.

Lin
Lin

Perfume evaporated

I was bought Jadore perfume for my Birthday December 2017, Iv saved it and only used it rarely for special occasions, however the bottle is almost empty it has evaporated.

I really don't know why, it's been kept upright in a box, with the lid tightly closed.

Any ideas why this should have evaporated I am very disappointed

ccf
ccfSydney, NSW5 posts

Absolute Rubbish!

I was an ardent fan of J'Adore since it first appeared on the scene but then they changed and diluted the fragrance and now it's absolutely horrible. After spending $518 on two bottles a few months ago, I discovered that J'Adore was not longer the wonderful fragrance it used to be. It's so disappointing that Christian Dior would stoop so low. Very disappointing.

Dan
Dan

love it!!!

I absolutely love this perfume and it is probably one of my favourites!!! The scent is not overpowering and lovely and whenever I wear it I always receive compliments. I also like the bottle.

Steph
StephSydney4 posts

Pretty, more mature scent

I do like this perfume, it is very elegant and soft but I do think it is more for a middle aged bracket of women.

I ended up buying it for my mum for Christmas last year!

One issue - the lid broke and we had to have it replaced, but the ladies at DJs were very helpful in sending it off to the company to fix and the turnaround time was quite short.

KAREN
KARENTampa

No questions yet

An iconic fragrance, J’adore is the grand feminine floral by the House of Dior.

Finely crafted down to the last detail, like a custom-made flower, J'adore is a bouquet of the most beautiful flowers from around the world.

It contains the essence of Ylang-Ylang with its floral and fruity notes and the essence of Damascus Rose from Turkey for a voluptuous sensuality.

Features

Bottle: The sensual, curvaceous lines of its amphora bottle make this a legendary perfume.

Notes: Top notes are pear, melon, magnolia, peach, mandarin orange and bergamot; middle notes are jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, tuberose, freesia, rose, orchid, plum and violet; base notes are musk, vanilla, blackberry and cedar.

Range: The j’adore range comes as a l’or, absolu, eau de parfum, eau de toilette and injoy.

Fragrance family: Floral

Formulation: Liquid, spray

What reviewers thought:

This is an ultra-feminine, classy and crisp floral scent that is suitable for both day and evening wear. It tends to be long-lasting. This is a trusted brand that reviewers feel confident purchasing.

• GTIN13: 3348900417878
  • MPN: F071524009

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Christian Dior? Claim your listing.