Vera Wang Princess

Vera Wang Princess

Soft and sweet

Love this as an everyday perfume. Its fragrance is soft and powdery... not overpowering at all. It sits at the cheaper end of the market which possibly explains why the scent doesn't seem to last as long as the more expensive brands but it's fine for me.
Perfect for hot months. Got a great deal from Priceline.

Smells devine!

Still one of my favourite perfumes, i love the bottle visually, it is so cute! i love the smell, i love how it stay on your clothes for a while, really beautiful!

Love this perfume!

I got this as a present and instantly loved it! it is a younger kind of scent but its really beautiful and not very overpowering which is great! will definitely be buying another one when i run out!

Vera Wang should stick to dresses and leave perfume to the professionals

I ordered Vera Wang princess, blindly off ebay. I was incredibly disappointed. It smells like something my grandmother would wear, it was musky and overpowering. Being the optimist I am, I decided to try Very Wang "Glam Princess" thinking there was no way it could be worse than the first one. Wrong! It smelled like a really bad men's cologne and was literally worse than any perfume I had ever smelled in my life. So, your gonna think I'm crazy, but I decided to try one more, and purchased Vera Wang "Preppy Princess". It was the most bearable of the 3 but still not something I would wear. Vera Wang is very talented but should consider leaving the perfume, to people with taste. Don't buy any of these perfumes, you will regret it.

Not too overpowering

This scent is a must buy for young moms like me who want to be feeling fresh all the time. I think this is great for daytime use as it really lasts all day long even with just a few sprays. Every time I wear this perfume I feel like I am so elegant and like a royalty, an apt word for as it is very classy and the scent is really captivating and womanly not too light and not too overpowering either. I like the bottle size too as it fits well in the little pouch inside my hand bag.

For young girls

Recently received as a gift, was offended as I only like French perfume & feel this is aimed @ a younger target audience. Ended up giving the Princess set away to someone with 4 girls.

OK, but only on drydown

This perfume is just OK. You won't really offend anyone if you wear it lightly, but it only smells nice and not harsh or chemically on the dry down, which can take anywhere from one hour to three hours. After that it's fine, but I don't wear it as often as I'd like because the initial smell isn't very nice.
Bottle, colour, price
Initial smell isn't good

Smells great.

Great smelling product, but the thing is I don't understand why choose a very popular perfume when you'll smell like everyone else- yet I still do. I have endless friends that wear this product and when we get in the car we all smell the same.

The bottle is a great size to carry with you if need be, the smell isn't too strong or weak either/

I must agree. This perfume is too irresistible but most friends around me have the same scent but darn, who doesnt like it anyways

Love it!

Absolutely love this fragrance. Wear it daily. 100mL bottle has lasted about 10 months with about 2-4 sprays daily. There is approx 1/4 of the bottle left. I absolutely love that the scent is in no way overpowering like other perfumes I have. It is light and airy, absolute favourite! A must for all women/girls.
Light scent, Inexpensive, Great usage

Just Wasted My Bottle

I was given this for my birthday and simply adore the aroma. Im wearing the last little bit of what was left in my bottle and so disappointing to see that it wasted soo quickly. I love the bottle, it fits perfectly in my hand, and the colour of the fragrance is very girly - i love it! Thanks so much - Olivia
Smell, bottle, the accessories
Gone too quickly

love it

I must say that this particular perfume is my all time favourite perfume. It was given to me as a present and I use it every day. This perfume smells wonderful and soft.

I would highly recommend it to anyone after a soft floral smell. Not over powering at all.

It is Spring in every season for me

This is fragrance is one to fall in love with if you like to wear a subtle suggestion of fragrant Spring garden. Initially I was given this fragrance as a birthday gift and it was love at first sniff and I have been faithful to this fragrance ever since. There is nothing heavy or cloying about it, I like that it doesn’t overpower or hit people on the nose minutes before the wearer appears, so even up close it suggests a clean breeze carrying the scent of a bouquet of flowers .
There is nothing heavy or cloying about it

Amazing

i have been using this perfume for a long time now, i find it has a very pleasant and long lasting scent. I have gotten continuous compliments whilst using this product. never had anything against it and would recommend this product to all my friends and have often bought the smaller bottel as a great gift
Smells really good last really long
expensive to buy in bulk

Feel like a princess

This smells great! My sister brought it for my birthday and ever since I have fallen in love with the delicate and femine smell! Cant go wrong as a birthday present or even for christmas.
It's very light so make sure the person you're giving it to doesnt have a preference for strong smells
suits almost everyone
Very light

This is a beautiful perfume. Its great for a 21st, 18th or any present. It comes in a variety of sizes and the sweet smelling fragrance is incredible. Do recommend if you like a girlie sweet fragrance! However it isn't cheap. Priceline I have found the cheapest so far to buy whether it is or isn't on sale!
Smells nice. Beautiful packaging
There isn't any.

I love nothing more than putting on this perfume. It's sweet and everything i like about perfume. I suits my personality
Love this perfume. It's sweet and fresh.
None for me. Some people might find it suits younger people

I was given Vera Wang Princess for my birthday one year and fell in love with it. It's got a pleasant yet subtle scent, which I prefer. It is quite feminine with a fruity/floral scent. Good for 20-40 year olds so it is not just a young scent. A little goes a long way. Not too strong so you can wear it for everyday use. It also comes in a quaint bottle which my daughter likes. It has a little ring under the cap that I give my daughter to play with in dress ups. Overall a nice perfume and would definitely buy again and recommend.
Nice fragrance which is not too overpowering so suitable for everyday use. Reasonable price.
None I can think of.

The bottle is really lovely and regal - perfect for the name and feel of this perfume. It makes you feel like you're being pampered and spoilt every time you put it on. Perfect for an evening out or even an everyday scent. Great perfume.
A really pretty coloured and shaped bottle - attractive packaging. A very nice scent for all ages. Good sized bottle, it lasts for a very long time. It's not expensive - so it's good value for money.
Nothing really, some people may find it too sweet or girly but it is quite pleasant, in my opinion.

From the moment I saw the heart-shaped bottle, I became absolutley obsessed with this perfume. Since I purchased it, I have been using 'Princess' every day simply because its gorgeous fragrance keeps me feeling refreshed and motivated all the time. It will definitely be one I will be replacing when it runs out and would suggest gifting it.
Not only is the scent beautiful, but the shape of the bottle too. It sits nicely in my room amongst my perfume collection, and adds a nice touch. It's a reasonably large bottle of perfume,so it has lasted me a long time.
Nothing - its perfect :)

As a perfume enthusiast, I definitely cannot go without a great reputable scent! I decided to purchase this randomly for a change from my usual perfume, and I haven’t swapped since! The bottle is amazing, the packaging is cute and the scent is definitely feminine as well as unique. It has quiet a fruity and floral aroma that is pleasant and alluring. I don’t think there is a woman that won’t favour this scent! I have tried countless different perfumes over the years, and I can say for myself that this is one of my favourites! I LOVE it and will continue to buy it not only for myself but as gifts for loved ones!
Unique bottle, fantastic packaging, affordable price and amazing scent! Definitely a floral and fruity aroma, quiet innocent, calm and flirty!
Nothing, highly recommended!