4.2

83% · 345 · 12%

Causes Irritation Yes · No
Smell
3.3
Great value for money
Sweet, floral scent
Elegant bottle design
Brand Manager for Vera Wang? Claim your listing.

Sue Beavan
Sue Beavan

Where's the scent?

i bought a bottle of Vera Wang perfume and after 10 minutes the scent had disappeared!! A complete waste of money and really disappointed as it's the first time i've ever purchased her perfume,it will definitely be the last time!! Show details
Smell
Stelstar
Stelstar

Not worth the money

I was given this as a xmas present but I certainly would not buy it myself.
Whilst the perfume smells pleasant enough the fragrance does not last at all. Within a couple of hours I can no longer smell any trace of the perfume a d this is supposed to be an EDP !
It is a cheap price bracket for 100mls of EDP but none the less I wouldn't waste my money buying it . Show details
Suey
SueyNorth Queensland, QLD5 posts

Luv it... the only perfume for me!!

Absolutely beautiful, I’ve always struggled to find a perfume that I could wear as i find most fragrances to be to overpowering which for me triggers a migraine, even to the point that If I came into contact with someone wearing certain perfumes it would end in the same result. But since discovering Vera Wang Princess i can now wear perfume everyday without it affecting my senses in any way. It’s scent is soft and delicate and not overpowering in any way and very affordable, a 100ml bottle off eBay costs $39.99. Luv u Vera Wang... Show details
David A
David AGippsland, VIC35 posts

Don't believe positive reviews, they're written by staffers

Look for quality when you make a purchase.
They say you can't judge a book by its cover, same is true for labels and packaging.
Quality testing is the true answer to how good a product is. Show details
Rowena P.
Rowena P.Darling Downs, QLD

My favourite scent

I have been buying Vera Wang princess for a couple years now. It is my go to scent.not overpowering and I always get told by others how beautiful it smells.brought at chemist warehouse which is alot cheaper then most places to buy. Show details
Angel
AngelVictoria27 posts

This perfume smells so good

I love Princess. It is sweet and powdery and absolutely beautiful. Wish it lasted longer. I have to warn you though. Dont purchase this from Priceline. I bought mine from Priceline, 50ml bottle, and it had no scent to it whatsoever. It was simply just water. Could have been fake. It hppened to me twice with Priceline. Just bought another 100ml bottle of this from Chemist Warehouse and the scent is pretty strong. The price in Chemist Warehouse is cheaper than in Priceline as well. Show details
CookingBunny
CookingBunnySouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Perfection everyday

Perfect for an everyday perfume, not overdone or too strong, a beautiful floral smell with unique fresh undertones that develop soon after , the bottle is a good size with a sturdy pump and reasonable pricing , all round very nice and feminine perfume. Show details
Mel
MelPERTH126 posts

Soft and sweet

Love this as an everyday perfume. Its fragrance is soft and powdery... not overpowering at all. It sits at the cheaper end of the market which possibly explains why the scent doesn't seem to last as long as the more expensive brands but it's fine for me.

Perfect for hot months. Got a great deal from Priceline.

Susanna
SusannaAdelaide6 posts

Smells devine!

Still one of my favourite perfumes, i love the bottle visually, it is so cute! i love the smell, i love how it stay on your clothes for a while, really beautiful!

O. Grace
O. Gracemelbourne7 posts

Love this perfume!

I got this as a present and instantly loved it! it is a younger kind of scent but its really beautiful and not very overpowering which is great! will definitely be buying another one when i run out!

Staceymaile
StaceymaileKailua

Vera Wang should stick to dresses and leave perfume to the professionals

I ordered Vera Wang princess, blindly off ebay. I was incredibly disappointed. It smells like something my grandmother would wear, it was musky and overpowering. Being the optimist I am, I decided to try Very Wang "Glam Princess" thinking there was no way it could be worse than the first one. Wrong! It smelled like a really bad men's cologne and was literally worse than any perfume I had ever smelled in my life. So, your gonna think I'm crazy, but I decided to try one more, and purchased Vera Wang "Preppy Princess". It was the most bearable of the 3 but still not something I would wear. Vera Wang is very talented but should consider leaving the perfume, to people with taste. Don't buy any of these perfumes, you will regret it.

Andie
AndieAdelaide4 posts

Not too overpowering

This scent is a must buy for young moms like me who want to be feeling fresh all the time. I think this is great for daytime use as it really lasts all day long even with just a few sprays. Every time I wear this perfume I feel like I am so elegant and like a royalty, an apt word for as it is very classy and the scent is really captivating and womanly not too light and not too overpowering either. I like the bottle size too as it fits well in the little pouch inside my hand bag.

Bella
BellaINDENTED HEAD

For young girls

Recently received as a gift, was offended as I only like French perfume & feel this is aimed @ a younger target audience. Ended up giving the Princess set away to someone with 4 girls.

Pop-up
Pop-upBrisbane50 posts

OK, but only on drydown

This perfume is just OK. You won't really offend anyone if you wear it lightly, but it only smells nice and not harsh or chemically on the dry down, which can take anywhere from one hour to three hours. After that it's fine, but I don't wear it as often as I'd like because the initial smell isn't very nice.
Bottle, colour, price
Initial smell isn't good
MargSamuel
MargSamuelSydney39 posts

Smells great

Great smelling product, but the thing is I don't understand why choose a very popular perfume when you'll smell like everyone else- yet I still do. I have endless friends that wear this product and when we get in the car we all smell the same.

The bottle is a great size to carry with you if need be, the smell isn't too strong or weak either/

Show reply

No questions yet

Princess by Vera Wang is an amber, floral fragrance for women launched in 2006. It is a modern and playful magical elixir that celebrates youth and femininity in its composition.

Features

Bottle: The bottle is a lilac heart-shaped jewel in appearance. It is a symbol of magical charm and romance. The fragrance comes as an eau de toilette in 30ml, 50ml and 100ml bottles.

Inspiration: Princess is all about a new attitude. It's about claiming something magical and mystical in your life. It's all of the characteristics that we would want to possess and what resides in all of us, young and old.

Notes: The top notes are water lily, apricot, apple and mandarin orange; middle notes are dark chocolate, guava, tiare flower and tuberose; base notes are vanilla, amber and woodsy notes.

Application: This is a spray application. Fragrances last longer on moisturised skin. Apply your fragrance after you come out of the shower while your pores are open and can soak up the fragrance. As your skin warms up during the day, the scent gets released slowly.

What reviewers thought

This is an everyday perfume that has a sweet and powdery smell. People review this as great value for money. The bottle is visually aesthetically pleasing.

• GTIN14: 00688575179446

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Vera Wang? Claim your listing.