Vera Wang Princess

Vera Wang Princess

4.4

• Smell
  • Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (2)
Suey

SueyNorth Queensland, QLD

Luv it... the only perfume for me!!

Absolutely beautiful, I’ve always struggled to find a perfume that I could wear as i find most fragrances to be to overpowering which for me triggers a migraine, even to the point that If I came into contact with someone wearing certain perfumes it would end in the same result. But since discovering Vera Wang Princess i can now wear perfume everyday without it affecting my senses in any way. It’s scent is soft and delicate and not overpowering in any way and very affordable, a 100ml bottle off eBay costs $39.99. Luv u Vera Wang...

Purchased in November 2019 at eBay for A$39.99.

Smell
Causes IrritationNo
David A

David AGippsland, VIC

Don't believe positive reviews, they're written by staffers

Look for quality when you make a purchase.
They say you can't judge a book by its cover, same is true for labels and packaging.
Quality testing is the true answer to how good a product is.

Purchased in December 2019 at Snooze VIC, Traralgon.

Causes IrritationYes
Rowena P.

Rowena P.Darling Downs, QLD

My favourite scent

I have been buying Vera Wang princess for a couple years now. It is my go to scent.not overpowering and I always get told by others how beautiful it smells.brought at chemist warehouse which is alot cheaper then most places to buy.

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$40.00.

Smell
Causes IrritationNo

Angel

AngelVictoria

This perfume smells so good.

I love Princess. It is sweet and powdery and absolutely beautiful. Wish it lasted longer. I have to warn you though. Dont purchase this from Priceline. I bought mine from Priceline, 50ml bottle, and it had no scent to it whatsoever. It was simply just water. Could have been fake. It hppened to me twice with Priceline. Just bought another 100ml bottle of this from Chemist Warehouse and the scent is pretty strong. The price in Chemist Warehouse is cheaper than in Priceline as well.

Purchased in November 2018 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$34.00.

CookingBunny

CookingBunnySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfection everyday

Perfect for an everyday perfume, not overdone or too strong, a beautiful floral smell with unique fresh undertones that develop soon after , the bottle is a good size with a sturdy pump and reasonable pricing , all round very nice and feminine perfume.

Purchased in December 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for A$50.00.

Mel

MelPERTH

Soft and sweet

Love this as an everyday perfume. Its fragrance is soft and powdery... not overpowering at all. It sits at the cheaper end of the market which possibly explains why the scent doesn't seem to last as long as the more expensive brands but it's fine for me.
Perfect for hot months. Got a great deal from Priceline.

Susanna

SusannaAdelaide

Smells devine!

Still one of my favourite perfumes, i love the bottle visually, it is so cute! i love the smell, i love how it stay on your clothes for a while, really beautiful!

O. Grace

O. Gracemelbourne

Love this perfume!

I got this as a present and instantly loved it! it is a younger kind of scent but its really beautiful and not very overpowering which is great! will definitely be buying another one when i run out!

Vera Wang should stick to dresses and leave perfume to the professionals

I ordered Vera Wang princess, blindly off ebay. I was incredibly disappointed. It smells like something my grandmother would wear, it was musky and overpowering. Being the optimist I am, I decided to try Very Wang "Glam Princess" thinking there was no way it could be worse than the first one. Wrong! It smelled like a really bad men's cologne and was literally worse than any perfume I had ever smelled in my life. So, your gonna think I'm crazy, but I decided to try one more, and purchased Vera Wang "Preppy Princess". It was the most bearable of the 3 but still not something I would wear. Vera Wang is very talented but should consider leaving the perfume, to people with taste. Don't buy any of these perfumes, you will regret it.

Andie

AndieAdelaide

Not too overpowering

This scent is a must buy for young moms like me who want to be feeling fresh all the time. I think this is great for daytime use as it really lasts all day long even with just a few sprays. Every time I wear this perfume I feel like I am so elegant and like a royalty, an apt word for as it is very classy and the scent is really captivating and womanly not too light and not too overpowering either. I like the bottle size too as it fits well in the little pouch inside my hand bag.

Bella

BellaINDENTED HEAD

For young girls

Recently received as a gift, was offended as I only like French perfume & feel this is aimed @ a younger target audience. Ended up giving the Princess set away to someone with 4 girls.

Pop-up

Pop-upBrisbane

OK, but only on drydown

This perfume is just OK. You won't really offend anyone if you wear it lightly, but it only smells nice and not harsh or chemically on the dry down, which can take anywhere from one hour to three hours. After that it's fine, but I don't wear it as often as I'd like because the initial smell isn't very nice.
Bottle, colour, price
Initial smell isn't good

MargSamuel

MargSamuelSydney

Smells great.

Great smelling product, but the thing is I don't understand why choose a very popular perfume when you'll smell like everyone else- yet I still do. I have endless friends that wear this product and when we get in the car we all smell the same.

The bottle is a great size to carry with you if need be, the smell isn't too strong or weak either/

Audrey Sumsuma
Audrey Sumsuma

I must agree. This perfume is too irresistible but most friends around me have the same scent but darn, who doesnt like it anyways

Jess68

Jess68Murwillumbah

Love it!

Absolutely love this fragrance. Wear it daily. 100mL bottle has lasted about 10 months with about 2-4 sprays daily. There is approx 1/4 of the bottle left. I absolutely love that the scent is in no way overpowering like other perfumes I have. It is light and airy, absolute favourite! A must for all women/girls.
Light scent, Inexpensive, Great usage

Olivia.Harpur

Olivia.HarpurVIC, 3004

Just Wasted My Bottle

I was given this for my birthday and simply adore the aroma. Im wearing the last little bit of what was left in my bottle and so disappointing to see that it wasted soo quickly. I love the bottle, it fits perfectly in my hand, and the colour of the fragrance is very girly - i love it! Thanks so much - Olivia
Smell, bottle, the accessories
Gone too quickly

mani55

mani55AU

love it

I must say that this particular perfume is my all time favourite perfume. It was given to me as a present and I use it every day. This perfume smells wonderful and soft.

I would highly recommend it to anyone after a soft floral smell. Not over powering at all.

Jacolyn Buco

Jacolyn BucoAmador City

It is Spring in every season for me

This is fragrance is one to fall in love with if you like to wear a subtle suggestion of fragrant Spring garden. Initially I was given this fragrance as a birthday gift and it was love at first sniff and I have been faithful to this fragrance ever since. There is nothing heavy or cloying about it, I like that it doesn’t overpower or hit people on the nose minutes before the wearer appears, so even up close it suggests a clean breeze carrying the scent of a bouquet of flowers .
There is nothing heavy or cloying about it

Dylanlane

DylanlaneWollongong

Amazing

i have been using this perfume for a long time now, i find it has a very pleasant and long lasting scent. I have gotten continuous compliments whilst using this product. never had anything against it and would recommend this product to all my friends and have often bought the smaller bottel as a great gift
Smells really good last really long
expensive to buy in bulk

Janice05

Janice05SYDNEY

Feel like a princess

This smells great! My sister brought it for my birthday and ever since I have fallen in love with the delicate and femine smell! Cant go wrong as a birthday present or even for christmas.
It's very light so make sure the person you're giving it to doesnt have a preference for strong smells
suits almost everyone
Very light

J_xo

J_xoVIC

This is a beautiful perfume. Its great for a 21st, 18th or any present. It comes in a variety of sizes and the sweet smelling fragrance is incredible. Do recommend if you like a girlie sweet fragrance! However it isn't cheap. Priceline I have found the cheapest so far to buy whether it is or isn't on sale!
Smells nice. Beautiful packaging