2Elizabeth Arden Green Tea

Elizabeth Arden Green Tea

2Elizabeth Arden Green Tea

76%20%4%

Causes Irritation Yes · No
Smell
4.5
Fresh, citrus fragrance
Great value for money
Not overpowering
Very subtle
Brand Manager for Elizabeth Arden? Claim your listing.

Esther Beveridge
Esther BeveridgeDarling Downs, QLD14 posts

Great!

Smell so luxurious, for everyday or for occasions. This fragrance really helps and smells even better after a long day! Show details
Kareenacat
Kareenacat

very intense, refreshing

I got a gift set about 15 years ago Elizabeth Arden green tea foot care.set,,,,..I still had a little left just recently...LOL. never goes bad.....Finally went out and bought another bottle....It actually was for the feet at the time and that is how I used it...I love spraying it in my sneakers, we all know when they get sweaty..Very refreshing for the feet....and I might use it now for some bugs in the woods where I live...LOL...Personally, too strong for the body for me...But great to spray in your sneakers, shoes, and on your feet....Very refreshing...strong...The smell lasts in my sneakers for days.....Moved to an area where I couldn't find it easy, but Macy's had it.... Show details
Jennalyn B.
Jennalyn B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC15 posts

This is going to be my signature scent

This perfume smells delicious, fresh with hint of citrus. It has the sweet scent that lasts for about 5-6 hours. It doesn't totally fade after some time which is another good point.
Nicks
NicksSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lovely Fragrance!

I am a big fan of Elizabeth Arden perfumes. Recently added this one to my collection and loved it as much as I love Red Door and Fifth Avenue. Will recommend it for everyone who wish to enjoy Luxury fragrance that lasts all day long!
DinkyDiD
DinkyDiDSydney, NSW3 posts

Greta product, especially for the price

Just bought this today and love it. I'm really happy with it and would recommend to others, especially for this price. Quality, luxury and delicious smell! yummyyy yummy so nice and lovely
KiaraRose
KiaraRose8 posts

Summer time in a bottle!

This fragrance is simply beautiful. It is fresh and citrusy, and absolutely perfect for summertime, or any season for that matter. I love that it contains actual green tea, which I find really relaxing. For a body spray, it lasts most of the day and lingers throughout which is important for me. I love the simplicity of the bottle, it proves that not everything has to be in fancy packaging to be AMAZING! I would highly recommend to anyone wanting a light, fresh fragrance. The price is so affordable! This will become my signature scent I think... Show details
Angel
AngelVictoria27 posts

I love the scent but it is way too weak

I love this perfume. I always use it in summer time as it is very refreshing. It is very light and non offensive. Last year Ive purchased another bottle of this perfume and was slightly disappointed. The scent is still the same but it is so watered down so that one can hardly smell it and it doesnt last, maximum 30min. It is a cheap perfume and I would continue repurchasing it if it wasnt so weak. Show details
Steph
StephSydney4 posts

smells like alcohol

I really wanted to like this, but the smell of alcohol was very strong. Other people i know didn't have this complaint so maybe my nose is just sensitive. The scent isn't bad though

Emily
EmilyMelbourne6 posts

A must-have perfume!

It is one of my favourite perfume! Light and graceful smell, not too floral or too strong, with attractive green tea aroma. Especially great in summer. The price is pretty reasonable as well.

Justagirl
Justagirl

Love it!

Love this perfume! It is very fresh and clean and not overpowering at all. I think it is a very feminine smell that isn't too floral as many feminine perfumes are. It is very unique and I have never smelt a perfume like it. It came in a pack with a body lotion and shower gel which I am excited to use. I'm not sure about the lasting power as I have only worn it once or twice since I only got it very recently. It was $25 and I really hope I can purchase this pack again. All in all, I think it is a great, unique perfume that can be worn everyday or to special occasions.
Inexpensive & lovely unique smell.
Georgia Tolmer
Georgia TolmerAustralia2 posts

My every day perfume!!!

I was introduced to Elizabeth Arden thanks mostly to my mom who loves buying fragrances. She gave me a bottle of this Green Tea perfume when I was still in the university.

Now, 4 years later... I’m still falling in love with its fresh and calming smell... This is my most trusted every day perfume. I can never go wrong with Elizabeth Arden Green Tea. To me, this is part of my fashion ensemble. Without it, I feel that something is missing.
The smell is light, clean and very feminine.
It requires more sprays to be noticeable.

S27
S273 posts

Good

This is nice every day perfume, it actually smells like a light green tea. It's not too strong and I'm not allergic to it.

Got this as a gift set with the liquid body wash. The soap that goes with it is nice as well. Will be saving up to buy a new set of this.
Nice scent.
Bodywash was too small. If I were to buy it more often, I'd need 500ml or 1litre options.

ColleteByD
ColleteByDAU5 posts

Love Green Tea

I got this as a present from my boy friend now husband ;-) years ago and loved it - it is a unique scent - mild and very refreshing - not soo sweet and not too spicy - just perfect!!! Love to use it after a shower on a summers day!!
unique and refreshing
could find any
MrsEd
MrsEdPO Box 874, SA114 posts

OK

I loved this fragrance when I first started wearing it. Light, not overpowering, and affordable too. Yet for some strange reason, the last couple of times I have worn it, one of my friends commented that I smelt like I had been smoking cigars (which I certainly had NOT been doing!) I am thinking perhaps this perfume could go off quite easily, as it would sit on my window sill in the bathroom (probably not the ideal place to leave it!) Will have to try it again, from a new bottle, and see if I get the same effect.
Light and fresh, not heavy like some fragrances, not too expensive
Doesn't last long, needs to be re applied often

The fragrance appeared to 'go off' quite easily if exposed to light and warmth

rune2009
rune200941 posts

OK

this is a very citrus uplifting scent, great for summer. only downside is that it doesnt last very long. it has a great product range to compliment though. it can be brough for a bargain price at many chemist. definately a perfume that i enjoy using
refreshing scent