Chrysler Grand Voyager

2.2

reasonably untill the last 6 months

Date PurchasedOct 2008

Grand disappointment!

Was so excited to buy my first brand new car from the dealer, I had to add extra anchor points fitted into the third row as I had 3 in car seats and 1 in a booster. Everyone had room, we could pack the car for family trips without the need for a pod on top. Then the transmission died. Could not believe the run around I was given to have it replaced! The finishes in the interior are not good, within 2 years I have had to replace all brake pads, 4 tyres, transmission, key batteries and the plastic motor encasing under the seats and the maps gps is useless.
    For such an expensive people mover, it's a real disappointment. Do not bother taking for a test drive!

TransmissionAutomatic

It is terrible and Essendon dealership are all horrible esp. Jeff he is employed to say that there i

People Movers

Find out how Chrysler Grand Voyager compares to other People Movers

MattGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stay away from Chrysler!

Frank
    Frank

Comfort Great, until it starts to go bad.

Transmissionauto

Well worth the money. nothing about this car annoys me. It drives super smooth, sound system is sensational, very roomy for the kids and adults, great for packing the car on holidays. Love it!
    Everything. This car is extremely roomy, smooth to drive, has all the bells and whistles.. Fantastic family car..

Paul P.

Paul P.asked

Grand Voyager RS (2001-2007)

Where do I start..I've had the transmission, Both gaskets changed. Coil replace, spark plugs and lead and the crank shaft sensor.
    The car won't start properly... Like the car shakes badly and it won't go into gear..Any tips

Lavinia Robinson

Lavinia Robinsonasked

Grand Voyager

Does the 2011 grand voyager lx have a reverse parking camera?

Daniella
    Daniella

only the limited has a reversing camera

Gregory Teagle

Gregory Teagleasked

Grand Voyager RT (2008-2015)

i have a 2010 grand voyager and the air conditioning is not working properly has anybody had any trouble?the car has only done 42,000klms

Matt

No air conditioning problems however I have a few extra faults and issues to report however. My low pressure tyre sensor has since failed and needs to be replaced and my electric side doors are randomly not working. Also have significant amount of water pooling in the bottom of the front driver door when it rains; look out for rust in the years to come. At my last service at Chrysler Berwick they left their expensive service computer in my car. They had no idea until I called to advise. Worth big $$$ apparently.

Other People Movers