Chux DishPro Non-Scratch Scrubbing Sponge

Chux DishPro Non-Scratch Scrubbing Sponge

3.7

3 reviews · Statistics

67% · 21 · 33%

Brand Manager for Chux? Claim your listing.
See the Best Cloths, Scourers & Sponges in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kay D.
Kay D.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Chux DishPro Non-Scratch Scrubbing Sponge ... it does the job

The Chux sponge is great at controlling odour and is super easy to use. It is gentle on glassware and easy to wash and reuse, unlike other sponges that you throw out after a few days of use. I used the sponge to scrub my pots, pans, roasters, bottles and glassware. It worked best on glassware and ceramic dishes but struggled to remove build-up and grease from my roaster and pots and pans. It took about twice the time to remove than a regular scourer but it didn't leave any scratches or marks like advertised. I found it was hard to remove food from the sponge but a wash through the dishwasher on a regular cycle did a thorough clean out. Show details
Anne
AnneCarnegie35 posts

A Brilliant Sponge

I bought this sponge today from Woolworths $3 (half price this week ).
I was skeptical that it would work well at first.
But it is Brilliant. I have tried on plastic containers, stainless steel pots crockery, plastic cups. I have not tried on nonstick things yet as I do not have much of this. My stainlesssteel pots have come up with a brilliant Shine. I will definitely keep buying these. This is a great product. Thank you Chux.
Stephanie C
Stephanie CVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good idea but…

Although it has a good selling point of using bacteria resistant silicone technology, I’m finding that I am using more dishwashing liquid to clean my dishes. This sponge doesn’t foam up at all. Will not repurchase.