Sabco Duex Bathroom Sponge

Sabco Duex Bathroom Sponge

4.2

5 reviews · Statistics

80% · 41 · 20%

See the Best Cloths, Scourers & Sponges in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

John P.
John P.NSWSydney, NSW6 posts

Best bathroom sponge ever!

I purchased this sponge around a week ago, and I was surprised how easy it was to clean the bathroom walls and tub. I mixed a water and white vinegar solution and lightly scrubbed with the sponge, the bathroom was clean in less than 7 mins! I didn’t have to scrub hard nor go over something more than once or twice. I highly recommend this sponge. Show reply
H Simpson
H Simpson7 posts

Excellent product

I bought 2 packs of these before Christmas and liked them very much indeed. However, my local Woolworths at Westfield Marion no longer seems to stock them which is most annoying. It means I need to shop around! Show details ·  1
B_Contented
B_Contented

SabcoDuex Scrub and Wipe. I'm hoping this review goes through...I have something to share with you

100% AWESOME FIND ! My new partner in grime. It's brilliant, comfortable, makes cleaning quick and easy, and a joy. I'm
NEVER using those old style sponges again. I recommend these. Show reply
Tassie L
Tassie L TASHobart, TAS2 posts

Does what it says it will!!!!

I've tried many scourers and cleaning products but was never happy with the job they almost did. The Duex sponge does get rid of soap scum and it does leave my bath and shower shiny. Not much effort to get it done either. Very happy thank you :)  Show details ·  1
H of Troy