100% · 20%

kmwaPerth26 posts

I'm not going to flannel you

I've been using one of these cloths with a little squirt of bodywash as a flannel for washing my body instead of showering. I know, it's gross!
If I do this with a cotton flannel, it gets stinky almost straightaway and needs to go in the wash.
But I've been using one of these cloths for a couple of months without washing it, and it's still fresh and hygienic (presumably due to its antibacterial properties).
The plan is to take one of these cloths to use as a flannel on the Bibbulmun Track, seven weeks of walking. I'm now confident that this remarkable cloth is up to the task. The only question is, am I? Show details
Ms ChocSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

The Selleys Original Super Cloth

The Selleys "Super Cloth" is truly high quality, does a far superior job compared with other kitchen wipes and lasts much longer. It absorbs and wipes down without leaving those annoying blotches and track marks. It can also be used to polish: aptly named, Super Cloth!
Easy to keep this one clean and it can go in the washing machine.
Sadly that's probably why the supermarkets no longer stock them, much more profitable to sell those cheap, inferior quality imitations that last less than half the time.
Hendra True Value Hardware has them!

rhodew
rhodew

Which retailer sells Selleys Super Cloth in the Joondalup area PC: 6027?

Ms Choc

I honestly dont know, Im sorry. Maybe contact/email Selleys directly. I had the packet a Selleys super cloth had been in so the Manager at the hardware store looked up the barcode and found them that way.

kmwa

Kinross (WA 6028) IGA sells these.