Selleys Wash Up Wiz

Selleys Wash Up Wiz

16 reviews · Statistics

100% · 160%
See the Best Cloths, Scourers & Sponges in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bernadette Morgan M.
Bernadette Morgan M.SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

You will never go back!

I have used kitchen wiz for several years and wouldn't use anything else. Doesn't scratch, it's tough and you can rinse clean so very hygienic. Found mine at mitre 10
Ms Choc
Ms ChocQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

UNIQUE & Best in Class!

Ecstatic to find this one again, It is a very different design for a scourer. My last WIZ was so worn out and literally in ribbons before I finally conceded that it was over. Obviously such a useful product, doesn't mark or scratch the surfaces, while really cleaning them. Also very easy to keep the WIZ looking immaculate without harbouring the smell of the recently cleaned items.
A consultant at Hendra True Value Hardware suggested I try it as I love Selleys products.
AnnCanberra14 posts

Found a local supplier

My first two Wash Up Wiz cloths are wearing out from years and years of use. One lives by the kitchen sink but I use the other for cleaning up in the bathroom. (There's a third in the garage for jobs like removing paint from glass.) I've just bought two new ones from Home Timber & Hardware, 251 Hindmarsh Drive, Phillip, ACT. I had to show two staff an image of the packaging on my smart phone before they could figure out what I wanted, though. This store and maybe the other Home Hardware stores keep their Wash Up Wiz clothes in the cleaning section, of course, not on the Selley's Bar.

Janno
Janno

Best scrubber ever

I have used these for years they have been great!! They are so easy to use, and clean and versatile without scratching any surfaces? A must in my kitchen & husbands shed.

Jen M4 posts

Best ever product. Why can't I find it in stores?

This really is the best and most hygienic product in its category. Extremely effective and washes completely clean with no lingering odour or bacteria. Cannot understand why it is not in every supermarket. With appropriate marketing surely this would be a top selling product.

Missknightie
MissknightieVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Product

I've had mine for over 10 years and could of sold one to every visitor to my home. Currently looking for a new replacement for when the time comes to retire mine.

Joy M
Joy M

Fantastic Product But Only 1 left in my stash - looks like it's Ebay time

Best scourer ever, great for all kitchen jobs and luckily they last well as they are almost non-existent in the shops. I have found them on Ebay - now how many do I need?

Nessie
Nessie

Needs better marketing

I've used the Selleys Wash-up Wizz for about 20 years. They used to be stocked at Bunnings but at the moment I can't find them anywhere. This is such a great product that needs to be marketed so much better than it is. People come to my house and do dishes and LOVE using it too. At the moment I don't know where I'm going to buy my next one! :-/ The Wizz lasts for ages, its comfortable to use and cleans well. 11/10

Diana
DianaWellington

Very useful product

I've used these scourers for years, but suddenly they seem unobtainable in Wellington - I've tried Bunnings and the various supermarkets without success. I'd be grateful if someone can tell me where to find them now.

Young family
Young familyAuckland

Can't do without Selleys Washup Wiz

Absolutely the cats whiskers ! Have been an ardent fan ever since they were introduced on the market. Shame they are sooo pricey , but I pay up as nothing else comes anywhere near it for performance. Friends and relatives have followed my lead and are of the same opinion. Hunted out Auckland NZ for them after Bunnings discontinued stocking them . Finally found some old stock at Hammer Hardware TeAtatu Peninsula , bought the lot. Owner says he will re -order next time the rep calls. Perhaps Selleys should do some advertising or perhaps go in conjunction with Stonedine or Stoneline or some non-stick bakeware manufacturer.

Graeme4141
Graeme41415023SA, 50235 posts

Do they still exist

I've always liked and used these, and I've always had trouble finding them. Decided the smart thing to do would be use the store locator on the Selley's website and just spent two hours driving to three different stores because none of them stock it despite what Selley's say. So Selley's make a great product but are terrible at supplying it.

Roslyn Tonkin
Roslyn TonkinWedderburn4 posts

I have used them for over 12 years now. They are that good!

They get bugs off windscreens and car lights, doesn't scratch your stainless steel or ceramic top stoves!

Great for your Bessemer or scanpan. Keep an extra one for your bathroom - shower,vanity or bath. Get marks off your white goods. I even use mine on those occasional black marks on the floor. They don't harbour smells or become slimy. I throw mine in the washing machine sometimes.

tea stains in cups, lippy of the edge. I think they are amazing!

I do know of a place where you can buy them but I can't say it on here.

Show 3 replies

catwoman3 posts

Kitchen essential

This inventive product is great, not only for washing up jobs but also for washing fruit and veg, particularly potatoes. It lasts for up to year, is totally non-scratch and never smells. Difficault to find in the shops at the moment - used to be at KMart and at Bunnings.
easy clean, never gets smelly, dries fast, lasts for ages
having trouble finding it in the shops Show 2 replies
Oscar&HugoQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD28 posts

A simple but fantastic little product

Sometimes the simplest of products are the most brilliant and this is one of those - this is the most used item in my kitchen. I agree with everything the previous two reviewers have said. I haven't been able to find it in the shops recently and my last one is falling to pieces. I am now searching the internet trying to find a stockist.
Great for non-stick cookware and for getting into the corners of hard to clean cake tins and cooking pots.. It doesn't get clogged up with gunk as it can be rinsed clean and also washed in the washing machine over and over.
Can't find it in the shops any more. Show reply
Bennylabradoodle
BennylabradoodleMaroochydore

elusive suspiciously unavailable

we've been using the wiz for years and it is the only product needed for washing up and low level scouring. The problem is it lasts forever doesn't smell and so it's suspiciously hard to find in the shops, Selleys you've made a great product but maybe at the expense of others that don't last long.
rinses clean or better in dishwasher and doesn't smell, lasts for 3-6 months!
can't find it anymore in the shops