2Chux Magic Eraser Bathroom

Chux Magic Eraser Bathroom

2Chux Magic Eraser Bathroom
4.3

83% · 102 · 17%

Brand Manager for Chux? Claim your listing.

Rose
RoseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA9 posts
Flowerpot
FlowerpotBrisbane6 posts

This is NOT another gimmick

Spend the $5-6 on this item before buying expensive gadgets. What it did:
1. Removed lead pencil markings from wall but don’t rub too vigouroudly otherwise the colour of the paint will change. Still it looks better than the kids writing.
2. Soap scum from tiles
3. Water marks from tiles
I have also used it on the shower screen and it’s so much faster than scrubbing with a brush and being over powered by bleach.
I wish I had discovered this item long ago. I was thinking of buying a steam cleaner but will put that off paying $$$ while I take advantage of this very unique find. I think this item will be a must have in our cupboard. Love it. Show details
Woodsy4
Woodsy425 posts

No chemicals needed, works great!

This little sponge is does a great job of cleaning your shower without chemicals. They don't last terribly long, but not having to breathe in or buy chemicals makes up for it. I have friends who have used other magic erasers on outdoor items and they have also been impressed.

TileCentral West133 posts

tray48Perth, WA9 posts

I received a trail size one of these

I used these as directed tried on different areas in my kitchen and they seemed ok not fantastic but ok, however I must have rubbed a little too hard on my acrylic splash back on my windowsill as it has left streak like marks that wont come off, also in two areas on my sink behind the tap and in a corner look bluey watermarks again wont come off, my question is how hard is too hard? the rest of my areas are ok tap wear shiny all good there, benches and the rest of my splash back all good there, anyone else had this happen?

Stephy B
Stephy BBacchus Marsh14 posts

Fantastic couldn't believe it! Sceptic converted!

Great great great product! I'm going to purchase the whole range. I was so impressed with the clean it did in my bathroom!! Practically no effort. It even removed a rust stain! Only wish I'd taken before and after shots. Give it a go you'll be amazed.

Linda Grouios
Linda GrouiosVictoria2 posts

Omg, can't believe what just happened

I just used the kitchen cleaning cloths and kitchen magic eraser, and I can't believe how it removed every little bit of grease, with very little effort. I can't wait to clean my bathroom :)

Janine
Janine

Great product

Love this sponge bathroom cleaner use it in the shower,bath and on the tiles in the bathroom does a great job in all areas but needs to be bigger in size. Do not need any other chemical cleaners. It wipes away grime and scum with little effort but is too small
Cleans brilliantly
Way too small please make it bigger four times will pay so brilliant a cleaning aid
Believer.
Believer.AU

Truely magic!!

My shower tiles were getting quite soap scummy and weren't looking very nice at all. I had tried lots of other chemical cleaning agents and bleach which just seem to leave them streaky looking. I was considering buying a steamer to do the job, but spotted these little Chux Bathroom Erasers in the supermaket and thought I'd give them a go. Absolutely brilliant....and chemical free. Forget the steamer..I will continue to buy these to do the job in future.
Easy to Use...no chemicals....and they actually work.
Could be a little bigger.
Fluffy2011
Fluffy2011AU10 posts

Best Shower Cleaning Product Ever

I was sceptical when I bought this product yesterday but our shower screens were looking very soap scummy and I had to do something about cleaning them. I used the Chux Magic Eraser Bathroom yesterday afternoon and it works brilliantly! So easy to use, no chemicals needed. I love it and I will tell everyone to buy this as well. It does exactly what it says it will do and it does it so well. Thank you for making this amazing product. I will always have one in the house.
Easy to use, no chemicals needed and it works!
Wickywonder
WickywonderGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC11 posts

Not as good as the Chux Magic Eraser Hard Surface Cleaner

I didn't really think this was magic like the ones for the walls, that most definitely are! But good size in comparison.

mountainsmum
mountainsmum93 posts

Does a great clean in the bathroom on glass, tiles, bath, sink and taps. Really a time saver as well, don't have to mess around with other cleaning products nearly as much. I'm really happy with this product and would recommend it.
I use this product all the time in our bathroom. I only use product once a week to help with cleaning, otherwise this is it. One side cleans the surface and the other acts like wipes down the surface so it is relatively streak free when it drys. We use them to death before we get another one so price is worth it when you think that you limit the cleaning products you use.
None I can think of Show reply