Chux Non-Scratch Scourer

Chux Non-Scratch Scourer

John B.

John B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Doesn’t last a week

I left Chux 3 years ago as I found the scourer broke away from the sponge within one week of normal washing. Thought I’d come back and see if anything had changed a week ago... nope. I’m not sure how this brand has survived with such a poor product. Back to ScotchBrite I go.

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles for $3.00.

Susie

SusieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointed

Used for years .. loved the non scratch sponges ... recently have had to throw away after a few uses .. NOT HAPPY.. scourer just breaks away from sponge and falls to bits !!!!

Purchased in December 2018 at Foodland.

Leia

LeiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So disappointed.

I have bought this product for quite a few years and have been happy. Recently it was on special at the supermarket so I bought extras. As soon as I started washing a plate the scourer started to separate from the sponge. It fell off after about five minutes. I continued to use the sponge and as I washed a strainer it started to disintegrate and break away. These are now in the bin and I’m looking for a different brand.

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

Really bad

I can't believe I'm reviewing a sponge, but honestly I feel like I have to alert the next sponge buyers.
I bought this sponge because was on sale, 3$ for 2. I thought "if that's the price on sale it must be a good sponge". No. It's not.
One sponge lasted 2 washing. TWO!
Plus it releases fluff everywhere.
If I had lost my 3 dollars on the street I would have been happier.

ging

gingAU

The only one that works

Well I need a non scratch scouring pad for the harder to clean items when doing the dishes. I have tried non-scratch generic pads from Aldi, Coles and Woolworths, none of which work.
I then tried the more expensive Chux and "Perfect"!!
This product not only cleans very well, does not scratch and as a bonus, lasts WAY longer than those previously tried. So in fact they are not more expensive, they work out a lot cheaper.