Citrus Clean Central Coast

Citrus Clean Central Coast

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Citrus Clean Central Coast? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Emma
    EmmaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Carpet cleaning

Just had the guys from Citrus clean out to do my carpets. Really nice people from the first call to the job being done. Great result and price. Definitely recommend! Thank you

Margaret Key
    Margaret KeySydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent cleaning, service and communication

From the very first contact I found the service to be outstanding. Confirming the appointment the day before. On the day that my lounge, 3 armchairs, and 2 foot stools were to be cleaned I received a text message advising me that they were 2 minutes from arriving.
    Guy arrived promptly to clean my upholstery and he was terrific, efficient and did an excellent job. If you live on the Central Coast then you will find that Citrus Clean provide fabulous service, cleaning and rejuvenating your carpet and upholstery at an excellent good value price.