City Tax Accountants

City Tax Accountants

Very fast at what she does and very reasonably priced

I had not filed 2 years of tax and needed it done fast I made an appointment a few days after I had spoken on the phone .
    She made it look so much easier and calculated it all on line for me on the spot .
    I'm verry happy with her service and how fast she had it all done for me .
    Definitely recommend this business.
    Thank you.
    natalie

Good

Did a good job and answered my query promptly Did a good job and answered my query promptly . good

Avoid. the other comments are right. Rushed, Inaccurate, no care for their clients

Unable to answer my questions, defensive, placing blame on myself for their mistakes, pride themselves by being fast however not accurate, does not return back calls or emails. Very unpleasant experience is the nicest way that I can put it

I will be submitting a complaint to CPA as they have breached the Code of Professional Conduct. I encourage others to do so as well.

Tax Preparation Services

Find out how City Tax Accountants compares to other Tax Preparation Services

Matt

Matt

The worst

Used this accountant a few years back. Never again. I had previously completed my own tax returns but as I had some more tricky situations coming up I thought an accountant would be able to help.

Long story short she overcharged and miss informed me on vital information. When the taxation office sent a letter rejecting reductions she had claimed this muppet went missing. I've since gone back to doing my own returns and haven't had an issue since.

Avoid.

John

JohnSydney

AVOID...rushed, overpriced, terrible client service, not helpful