City Tax Accountants

City Tax Accountants

See the Best Tax Preparation Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very fast at what she does and very reasonably priced

I had not filed 2 years of tax and needed it done fast I made an appointment a few days after I had spoken on the phone .
She made it look so much easier and calculated it all on line for me on the spot .
I'm verry happy with her service and how fast she had it all done for me .
Definitely recommend this business.
Thank you.
natalie

Good

Did a good job and answered my query promptly Did a good job and answered my query promptly . good

Avoid. the other comments are right. Rushed, Inaccurate, no care for their clients

Unable to answer my questions, defensive, placing blame on myself for their mistakes, pride themselves by being fast however not accurate, does not return back calls or emails. Very unpleasant experience is the nicest way that I can put it

I will be submitting a complaint to CPA as they have breached the Code of Professional Conduct. I encourage others to do so as well.

The worst

Used this accountant a few years back. Never again. I had previously completed my own tax returns but as I had some more tricky situations coming up I thought an accountant would be able to help.

Long story short she overcharged and miss informed me on vital information. When the taxation office sent a letter rejecting reductions she had claimed this muppet went missing. I've since gone back to doing my own returns and haven't had an issue since.

Avoid.

AVOID...rushed, overpriced, terrible client service, not helpful

I was seeking help with my tax return from last year so googled for an accountant in the Sydney CBD.
Based on the positive reviews on another website I made an appointment with City Tax Accountants.
It all started with finding the location, there is no signage that this company even exists there but after
checking with reception staff I was apparently in the right spot.

After waiting for 10 minutes even I had an appointment I was picked up by [name removed].
If you google her you will see that she rated herself 5 stars in her own name onto her own website.

I told her that I had some issues with my tax return last year and need her help to figure out what is wrong. Her
respond was "I only process and lodge your tax return" after asking again I got the same answer that means translated
I don't want to help you I just want to have your money.

I felt really uncomfortable as it was really rushed everything, when I had a questions she just interrupted and told me that she is just using her system she can't help me with anything else then clicking through the sections and fill in the missing gaps.

After not even 20 mins we were done and I got $20 tax refund and she invoiced me for the ridiculous amount of $180 for nothing.

This was my first experience with a tax agent so I can't judge how others treating their clients but I don't think this is the way to do it.

I am not sure if there are any other accountants working in this business but if yes make sure you don't get this one.

NEVER AGAIN, so disappointed.