Ego Elucent

Ego Elucent

3.9

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Skin Type
  • Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes (1) · No (1)
Katie

KatieSydney, NSW

Did not clean well at all

Used this product for a few months and progressively saw my skin develop acne, much worse than I’ve ever experienced. My skin had been quite clear for a few years prior to the use of this product. But now each pimple that has arisen has stayed for roughly 3 weeks if not longer and will not disappear. Has completely changed the nature of my skin in a bad way. Would not recommend.

The product had 0 effect in terms of anti-aging.

Purchased in September 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Smell
Causes IrritationNo
Skin TypeCombination Skin
Fine Lines & WrinklesNo

Melanie GIllawarra, NSW

My skin has never been better

I have extremely sensitive skin and have been using this for over 3 years. Fantastic product, my skin is vibrant and silky smooth. Just wish more places stocked it. When you first start using it, your skin will sting a little for the first few weeks getting used to the AHA's but totally worth persevering with.

Purchased for A$34.99.

Smell
Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Katie

KatiePerth, WA

Dermatologist recommended — work up slowly that’s why some reviewers report angry skin

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store.

Causes IrritationNo
Skin TypeCombination Skin
Fine Lines & WrinklesYes

Greg L

Greg LSydney

This great for my skin

I have used alpha-hydroxy acids on my face for 20 years or more... always Neostrata brand. My skin is toned and clear and wrinkle-free and in very condition for my age ( assisted by good genes,diet and exercise). My Skin Specialist told me about Elucent. I use the 12% body moisturiser on my face 3 times a week after shaving. A slight tingle is all I feel. It's good value for money and made in Australia.

Lisa

LisaSydney

Waste of money

My face got rashes after using the elucent anti aging gentle cleanser and it was very itchy i had to take claratyne. Will never buy this product again. Its really a waste of money as its quite expensive.

BearsmumSydney

Surprise result

Was having laser treatment for actinic keratoses and dermatologist policy was to treat my skin with 16% AHA serum for 10days prior! Excellent results and I started using it regularly plus their other products. Inexpensive, effective, what more do you need?

Stokoe1985

Stokoe1985Central Queensland, QLD

Ended up with red red angry looking skin

Just bought this product today and it was not cheap. I put it on one side of my face to see the difference and next thing I saw was red angry looking skin under my eye. I am really scared it looks like I have burned my skin.

Gabrielle.R

Gabrielle.R

Horrible I got a rash and burns

Do not get this product the might cream will burn under your eyes like nothing else just use a cetaphil will not purchase again. I think you should not waste ur money it’s not worth it.

Jane T

Jane TEast Maitland

Love, love love it! They last 6 months!

I have tried so many skin care ranges and none deliver as promised. I use the anti ageing cleanser, anti ageing eye cream, day moisturiser (SPF 50+ people!), night moisturiser and anti ageing serum and find the mix of AHA's, and vitamins B3, E, C and provitamin B5 works wonders. I can't see another product out there with this range of ingredients, that the experts tell us are what we need to look for, at this price. I purchased these as a Christmas present for myself last December and they are only just now running out. I bought a new lot for Mother's Day and fully expect them to last another 6 months. That is amazing!

Addicted to Elucent.

Chris

Chris

Best moisturiser ever!

Not that great

As a paying customer the products was not cheap as a anti wrinkle cream i expected better . I will be trying another product and do more research into so called anti aging creams

Beradrepeat

BeradrepeatMelbourne

Excellent results after 2 weeks!

I've had acne most of my life. It suddenly got really bad last year (37 years of age). A lot of tiny pimples (bumps) without pus on my T-zone. My skin felt rough and thick, like there was a layer of dead skin all over. My doctor put me on Yaz (it worked, but I got other side effects) and Dalacin cream (was ok, but my skin's texture was still terrible).
I wondered if my skin was actually ageing and decided to try eLucent. It has been amazing! Within 2 weeks, the little pimples/bumps have all gone and my skin feels renewed and refined! The results are excellent. Definitely worth trying.

Eljai

EljaiQueensland

The Best Skin Care Range...Ever!

graceG

graceGSydney, NSW

good product.

I have been using the sunscreen and am very pleased with it. The texture is fine and it spreads very easily. It doesn't clog my pores. I have never used any form of makeup cover on my face. I believe this is one of the reasons I have good wrinkle free skin. I'm 73 and a bit. Some people don't believe my age! The Elucent moisturiser with SPF 50 is the best I've ever used and I will continue to do so!

Jen

JenFar North Queensland, QLD

Tried so many anti aging lotions, creams, moisturizer serums, finally this one works

I am 48 years old and have purchased alot of different creams, serums, lotions, moisturizers in my time... very expensive clinic products, myer and chemist products etc....I'd hate to add up what I've spent over the years.
I have been using the anti aging serum now for a year and will continue for years to come. The only effective treatment for me in the past was microdermabrasion & a peel. I believe this serum also achieves similar results. Minimizing pores, smoothing the surface, appearance is dewy & shiny, great hydration, definitely anti aging for the wrinkles, seems to smooth everything out.
Finally found something that shows anti aging results and is cost effective.
Best of all its made in Australia.

Use the Ego Elucent Whitening Day Moisturiser (the white and blue box)! Not the white/red box if you

Bec

BecBrisbane

Love love these products

I started with the day cream and loved it so much I bought the night cream and eye cream. I see a few people have had reactions but I don't have sensitive skin and these products have been wonderful for me.

Bettie H

Bettie HAdelaide

Serious Skin Damage

Skin Damage

Elucent night cream caused a terrible reaction to my eyes. They became sore, puffy, red and angry looking. It has been a few days now. What a waste of my money, when the so called beauty therapist said it was wonderful and worth every dollar of the 50 I paid. Disappointed to say the least!

Helen H.asked

Should you use the Serum in the morning, night or both. It doesn't say on instructions.

Melanie G

I personally just use at night but not every night.

Lynnie

Lynnieasked

I have used the night cream twice and I appear to have red and hotness on my neck. Is this normal? And will it diminish? Should I stop using for a few days? And advise would be helpful.

Melanie G

Yes, it’s very strong and takes a while for skin to get used to. My skin initially stung when I first started using it but worth it as my skin has never looked better.

carla g.

carla g.asked

I’m 66 and have started using epicentre for a couple of weeks. I have the anti-aging products. My skin is quite dry. Are these products drying?
Carla

Bearsmum

I think the 16% AHA anti-ageing serum is great - I was using it to prep my skin for a laser procedure to remove actinic keratosis. I didn’t find it drying but I was also using a good moisturiser. I think the product line is very good, and certainly a great price. My dermatologist recommended them, so they can’t be too hit and miss!

CategoryAnti-Aging Products