Ego Elucent

Ego Elucent

See the Best Anti-Aging Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Katie

KatiePerth, WA

Dermatologist recommended — work up slowly that’s why some reviewers report angry skin

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store.

Ease of Application
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeCombination Skin
Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes

Greg L

Greg LSydney

This great for my skin

I have used alpha-hydroxy acids on my face for 20 years or more... always Neostrata brand. My skin is toned and clear and wrinkle-free and in very condition for my age ( assisted by good genes,diet and exercise). My Skin Specialist told me about Elucent. I use the 12% body moisturiser on my face 3 times a week after shaving. A slight tingle is all I feel. It's good value for money and made in Australia.

Lisa

LisaSydney

Waste of money

My face got rashes after using the elucent anti aging gentle cleanser and it was very itchy i had to take claratyne. Will never buy this product again. Its really a waste of money as its quite expensive.

BearsmumSydney

Surprise result

Was having laser treatment for actinic keratoses and dermatologist policy was to treat my skin with 16% AHA serum for 10days prior! Excellent results and I started using it regularly plus their other products. Inexpensive, effective, what more do you need?

Stokoe1985

Stokoe1985Gladstone

Ended up with red red angry looking skin

Just bought this product today and it was not cheap. I put it on one side of my face to see the difference and next thing I saw was red angry looking skin under my eye. I am really scared it looks like I have burned my skin.

Gabrielle.R

Gabrielle.R

Horrible I got a rash and burns

Do not get this product the might cream will burn under your eyes like nothing else just use a cetaphil will not purchase again. I think you should not waste ur money it’s not worth it.

Jane T

Jane TEast Maitland

Love, love love it! They last 6 months!

I have tried so many skin care ranges and none deliver as promised. I use the anti ageing cleanser, anti ageing eye cream, day moisturiser (SPF 50+ people!), night moisturiser and anti ageing serum and find the mix of AHA's, and vitamins B3, E, C and provitamin B5 works wonders. I can't see another product out there with this range of ingredients, that the experts tell us are what we need to look for, at this price. I purchased these as a Christmas present for myself last December and they are only just now running out. I bought a new lot for Mother's Day and fully expect them to last another 6 months. That is amazing!

Addicted to Elucent.

Chris

Chris

Best moisturiser ever!

Not that great

As a paying customer the products was not cheap as a anti wrinkle cream i expected better . I will be trying another product and do more research into so called anti aging creams

Beradrepeat

BeradrepeatMelbourne

Excellent results after 2 weeks!

I've had acne most of my life. It suddenly got really bad last year (37 years of age). A lot of tiny pimples (bumps) without pus on my T-zone. My skin felt rough and thick, like there was a layer of dead skin all over. My doctor put me on Yaz (it worked, but I got other side effects) and Dalacin cream (was ok, but my skin's texture was still terrible).
I wondered if my skin was actually ageing and decided to try eLucent. It has been amazing! Within 2 weeks, the little pimples/bumps have all gone and my skin feels renewed and refined! The results are excellent. Definitely worth trying.

Eljai

EljaiQueensland

The Best Skin Care Range...Ever!

graceG

graceGSydney, NSW

good product.

I have been using the sunscreen and am very pleased with it. The texture is fine and it spreads very easily. It doesn't clog my pores. I have never used any form of makeup cover on my face. I believe this is one of the reasons I have good wrinkle free skin. I'm 73 and a bit. Some people don't believe my age! The Elucent moisturiser with SPF 50 is the best I've ever used and I will continue to do so!

Tried so many anti aging lotions, creams, moisturizer serums, finally this one works

I am 48 years old and have purchased alot of different creams, serums, lotions, moisturizers in my time... very expensive clinic products, myer and chemist products etc....I'd hate to add up what I've spent over the years.
I have been using the anti aging serum now for a year and will continue for years to come. The only effective treatment for me in the past was microdermabrasion & a peel. I believe this serum also achieves similar results. Minimizing pores, smoothing the surface, appearance is dewy & shiny, great hydration, definitely anti aging for the wrinkles, seems to smooth everything out.
Finally found something that shows anti aging results and is cost effective.
Best of all its made in Australia.

Use the Ego Elucent Whitening Day Moisturiser (the white and blue box)! Not the white/red box if you

Bec

BecBrisbane

Love love these products

I started with the day cream and loved it so much I bought the night cream and eye cream. I see a few people have had reactions but I don't have sensitive skin and these products have been wonderful for me.

Bettie H

Bettie HAdelaide

Serious Skin Damage

Skin Damage

Elucent night cream caused a terrible reaction to my eyes. They became sore, puffy, red and angry looking. It has been a few days now. What a waste of my money, when the so called beauty therapist said it was wonderful and worth every dollar of the 50 I paid. Disappointed to say the least!

Same bad reaction to this cream

My skin specialist gave me a sample tube of Elucent to give to my husband. She said it would help keep down the few skin lesions he gets burnt off from time to time.
Well the reaction, horrific! He used it three times and his skin started to look burnt. He stopped using it and it just got worse. Where he applied the cream now looks blistered.
So, off to the doctor who told him that this can't possibly be caused by Elucent and diagnosed Shingles!!! He asked my extremely relaxed husband if he has been stressed lately.
Good news is that the blisters are starting to go down now. They are only where my husband rubbed the cream.
I won't accept anything like this again. my poor husband. an experiment gone wrong!

Shrijana

ShrijanaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Feels oily n sticky

I personally feels it does not absorb in skin n feels oily n sticky. Once I have applied cream its make my skin oily n more darker.

carla g.

carla g.asked

I’m 66 and have started using epicentre for a couple of weeks. I have the anti-aging products. My skin is quite dry. Are these products drying?
Carla

Bearsmum

I think the 16% AHA anti-ageing serum is great - I was using it to prep my skin for a laser procedure to remove actinic keratosis. I didn’t find it drying but I was also using a good moisturiser. I think the product line is very good, and certainly a great price. My dermatologist recommended them, so they can’t be too hit and miss!

Tash

Tashasked

I am 60 with relatively good skin. My problem areas are lots of pigmentation, age spots, which I can't find anything on the market that has helped. Fine lines around my mouth. I have sensitive skin. What Elucent products would be suitable for me?

Freda
Freda

I'm very sorry, I haven't used any other Elucent products and so can't answer your question

rose88

rose88asked

Hi, is the Elucent anti aging serum good to firm sagging skin/jowls?

Meg

Hi, glad to know people are discovering these remarkable products.
My personal experience after using them for just over a year:
the deep folds around nose and mouth have decreased by about 50% which means I look far less "jowly" than I did. Comments from friends and even my doctor confirm this.
As I have mentioned before, please do not be tempted to think that "more is better". A little goes a very long way and will avoid overdrying etc.
I will continue to use Elucent as the results speak for themselves.
Hope this helps
Cheers
Meg

I dont think so. It more makes the skin more smooth. i am on my second serum, but i dont think i will buy it again. This is the 2ns time i tried it. You may want to look at Wrinkle Freeze by MD. Its an australian brand. I use this each night to tighten my skin with my moisturiser.

Jen
Jen

I am 48 years old and have purchased alot of different creams, serums, moisturizes in my time... very expensive clinic products, myer and chemist products etc....I'd hate to add up what I've spent over the years.
I have been using the anti aging serum now for a year and will continue for years to come. The only effective treatment for me in the past was microdermabrasion & a peel. I believe this serum is also achieving similar results. Minimizing pores, smooth surface, great hydration, definitely anti aging for the wrinkles, seems to smooth everything out.
Finally found something that shows anti aging results and cost effective.
Best of all its made in Australia, beauty mate!

Get an answer from our members and Ego representatives