Ego Elucent

3.9

CandyFairy
CandyFairyDarling Downs, QLD

Brilliant!

You really need to watch the video review below to get a good sense on how to get the best from this product range.

I am in my late 30's and have gradually introduced these products into my skincare routine as these products contain highly exfoliating AHA's which can be harsh if used too much too quickly. However if you start slow and watch how your skin reacts and slow it down where need be, these products can be really beneficial in anti-ageing and reducing fine lines and dull looking skin.

Tip - Reduce your sun exposure as much as possible and lather up on your SPF when using these products to help reduce the risk of irritating the skin.

Katie
KatieSydney, NSW

Did not clean well at all

Used this product for a few months and progressively saw my skin develop acne, much worse than I’ve ever experienced. My skin had been quite clear for a few years prior to the use of this product. But now each pimple that has arisen has stayed for roughly 3 weeks if not longer and will not disappear. Has completely changed the nature of my skin in a bad way. Would not recommend.

The product had 0 effect in terms of anti-aging.

Purchased in September 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Ease of Application
Smell
Melanie G
Melanie GIllawarra, NSW

My skin has never been better

I have extremely sensitive skin and have been using this for over 3 years. Fantastic product, my skin is vibrant and silky smooth. Just wish more places stocked it. When you first start using it, your skin will sting a little for the first few weeks getting used to the AHA's but totally worth persevering with.

Purchased for $34.99.

Katie
KatiePerth, WA

Dermatologist recommended — work up slowly that’s why some reviewers report angry skin

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store.

Greg L
Greg LSydney

This great for my skin

I have used alpha-hydroxy acids on my face for 20 years or more... always Neostrata brand. My skin is toned and clear and wrinkle-free and in very condition for my age ( assisted by good genes,diet and exercise). My Skin Specialist told me about Elucent. I use the 12% body moisturiser on my face 3 times a week after shaving. A slight tingle is all I feel. It's good value for money and made in Australia.

Lisa
LisaSydney

Waste of money

My face got rashes after using the elucent anti aging gentle cleanser and it was very itchy i had to take claratyne. Will never buy this product again. Its really a waste of money as its quite expensive.

BearsmumSydney

Surprise result

Was having laser treatment for actinic keratoses and dermatologist policy was to treat my skin with 16% AHA serum for 10days prior! Excellent results and I started using it regularly plus their other products. Inexpensive, effective, what more do you need?

Stokoe1985
Stokoe1985Central Queensland, QLD

Ended up with red red angry looking skin

Just bought this product today and it was not cheap. I put it on one side of my face to see the difference and next thing I saw was red angry looking skin under my eye. I am really scared it looks like I have burned my skin.

Kate Baker
Kate Baker

Horrible I got a rash and burns

Do not get this product the might cream will burn under your eyes like nothing else just use a cetaphil will not purchase again. I think you should not waste ur money it’s not worth it.

Jane T
Jane TEast Maitland

Love, love love it! They last 6 months!

I have tried so many skin care ranges and none deliver as promised. I use the anti ageing cleanser, anti ageing eye cream, day moisturiser (SPF 50+ people!), night moisturiser and anti ageing serum and find the mix of AHA's, and vitamins B3, E, C and provitamin B5 works wonders. I can't see another product out there with this range of ingredients, that the experts tell us are what we need to look for, at this price. I purchased these as a Christmas present for myself last December and they are only just now running out. I bought a new lot for Mother's Day and fully expect them to last another 6 months. That is amazing!

Addicted to Elucent.

Chris
Chris

Best moisturiser ever!

Not that great

As a paying customer the products was not cheap as a anti wrinkle cream i expected better . I will be trying another product and do more research into so called anti aging creams

Beradrepeat
BeradrepeatMelbourne

Excellent results after 2 weeks!

I've had acne most of my life. It suddenly got really bad last year (37 years of age). A lot of tiny pimples (bumps) without pus on my T-zone. My skin felt rough and thick, like there was a layer of dead skin all over. My doctor put me on Yaz (it worked, but I got other side effects) and Dalacin cream (was ok, but my skin's texture was still terrible).
I wondered if my skin was actually ageing and decided to try eLucent. It has been amazing! Within 2 weeks, the little pimples/bumps have all gone and my skin feels renewed and refined! The results are excellent. Definitely worth trying.

Eljai
EljaiQueensland

The Best Skin Care Range...Ever!

Helen H.asked

Should you use the Serum in the morning, night or both. It doesn't say on instructions.

Melanie G

I personally just use at night but not every night.

Lynnie
Lynnieasked

I have used the night cream twice and I appear to have red and hotness on my neck. Is this normal? And will it diminish? Should I stop using for a few days? And advise would be helpful.

Melanie G

Yes, it’s very strong and takes a while for skin to get used to. My skin initially stung when I first started using it but worth it as my skin has never looked better.

carla g.
carla g.asked

I’m 66 and have started using epicentre for a couple of weeks. I have the anti-aging products. My skin is quite dry. Are these products drying?
Carla

Bearsmum

I think the 16% AHA anti-ageing serum is great - I was using it to prep my skin for a laser procedure to remove actinic keratosis. I didn’t find it drying but I was also using a good moisturiser. I think the product line is very good, and certainly a great price. My dermatologist recommended them, so they can’t be too hit and miss!

CategoryAnti-Aging Products